MAGA - The Words Have Changed

If you didn't have a diet so rich in paint chips you'd have picked up on the fact 'mad Anglo' is a euphemism for racist white supremacists.
Sounds like YOU are the racist -against white people. So again, why do you have a white person as an avatar, if you hate them so much ?

I can't believe your blob caved. I'm sure you can't believe it either.
I hate to break it to you, but the wall is likely to have construction start on it in a couple of weeks. Legislation not needed, and it never was.

Mulvaney vows Trump will build border wall 'with or without Congress'

And after the wall is up and America is being much better protected, the American people will remember who it was that tried to keep them from having that protection, and were perfectly OK with letting them go with less protection.

First I must correct all of you on the right. Democrats want a secure border. A huge ugly fence is not the solution. We now have high teck that can do the job better with much less destruction of private property. And I believe that if the Donald does try the national emergency crap then the courts will strike him down. Only the house can determine how much money is to be spent on anything.

First I must correct all of you on the right. Democrats want a secure border. A huge ugly fence is not the solution. We now have high teck that can do the job better with much less destruction of private property. And I believe that if the Donald does try the national emergency crap then the courts will strike him down. Only the house can determine how much money is to be spent on anything.
This view has ben refuted 1000 times over the past 2 weeks. Same with the idea of a wall not being helpful. If walls weren't helpful, 77 countries wouldn't have them.

What a goofy remark. Sounds like something Alex Jones would spout.
Alex Jones says a lot of good things. Nobody says more goofy things than liberal loonies, and they criticize him ? HA HA :rolleyes:

And what was "goofy" about what 22LCIDW said ? Answer: absolutely nothing. To call it a "goofy remark", is what is goofy. VERY goofy.

Right. His remark was right up there with all those Alex Jones stories about shape shifting lizard people.

IT IS NOT GOOD FOR THE WHITE RACE TO HAVE A PROMINENT INFLUENTIAL NATIVE AMERICAN LIKE NATHAN PHILLIPS OUT THERE RUNNING AMOK. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE OUT THERE! GET IN HIS FACE! PLEASE!

If you didn't have a diet so rich in paint chips you'd have picked up on the fact 'mad Anglo' is a euphemism for racist white supremacists.
Sounds like YOU are the racist -against white people. So again, why do you have a white person as an avatar, if you hate them so much ?

I don't. But I can't help wondering why you have a brain in your head if you hate them so much.

IT IS NOT GOOD FOR THE WHITE RACE TO HAVE A PROMINENT INFLUENTIAL NATIVE AMERICAN LIKE NATHAN PHILLIPS OUT THERE RUNNING AMOK. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE OUT THERE! GET IN HIS FACE! PLEASE!

shaq-S.gif

Forum List

Back