MAGA - The Words Have Changed

when Trump says you dont belong here...he tears out a thread from the fabric of america.

when he says you cant serve because you're transgender...he tears out a thread.

he says hatred is justified...he tears out a thread

he keeps unraveling our republic until the american dream is just a tangled mess...in his little pants

You speak of the potus salary as if it was the same as the average American's salary. It is not. While it is much higher that the average American receives, it is not the only thing keeping him from becoming destitute. He can afford to forego that amount of money without any effect on his or his families lives. That is not the case for the average American and their salary.
No, that's NOT how I spoke of it as, That's how you THOUGHT of it as. I spoke of it as a response to the ME first post, and a comparison to money-grabbing Pelosi. You changed my meaning.

No matter what you say, you can;t make Trump look like someone who cares about the average American.

[QUOTE="BULLDOG, post: 21681245, member: 49372”]
Mueller_MAGA_button_1024x1024.jpg

Mueller can't find anything on TRUMP...so who cares.[/QUOTE]

The investigations into the multiple scandals of the Trump campaign continue unabated.

It's not very patriotic to claim America was not great in the recent past due to which party held the White House.

Hell He' not even a Nationalist.

"There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?"
It IS patriotic to say that America was not great in the recent past due to which party held the White House. America was worse than "not great" - it was awful, with a jihadist in the White House, who got 13 US Army soldiers killed in Fort Hood, TX, and thousands of people killed in Iraq.

He also was a racist who got riots started, and ordered police to let it happen.

I disagree.

A woman came up to McCain at a rally and said, “I can’t trust Obama. I have read about him, and he’s not, he’s not — he’s an Arab.” Her comment prompted McCain to immediately shake his head and take the microphone from her.

“No ma’am,” McCain said. “He’s a decent family man, a citizen that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues, and that’s what this campaign is all about.”

Watch John McCain Defend Barack Obama During the 08 Election

“He is a decent person and a person that you do not have to be scared of as Pf resident,” McCain said. “If I didn’t think I’d be one heck of a better President I wouldn’t be running, and that’s the point. I admire Sen. Obama and his accomplishments, I will respect him. I want everyone to be respectful, and let’s make sure we are. Because that’s the way politics should be conducted in America.”

Now that guy was a patriot.
And the conservative republicans never forgave him for that.

Its a nice photo op. I'm not sure if I'd say Obama Made America Great Again. He did ok. The recovery was set in motion. Obama got real tame after the Obamacare passed though.

So if you are saying Obama made us great again, I dunno. He was at the helm when the economy recovered.

If you are saying Trump made America great again, I dunno. He hasn't ruined the recovery. Its not like our President needs to be nice, or even liked, just effective and correct. Our national attitude doesn't seem so great through and I guess we're 5% better at HW Bush's NAFTA.....

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama brought back the word from the Jimmy Carter presidency, malaise!

President Obama, the first president in history to not have a single year of economic growth exceeding three percent.

It's not very patriotic to claim America was not great in the recent past due to which party held the White House.

Hell He' not even a Nationalist.

"There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?"

It has nothing, whatsoever, to do with the Party that occupied the White Office in the recent past. It has to do with the policies and philosophies of the occupant of the Oval Office in the "recent past".

Because shut downs and millions working without pay...is GREAT???

800,000 not MILLIONS. They will also receive all of the back pay they are due.

Leaving all the media's wild histrionics, aside, how many were really put in dire straits?

Mueller can't find anything on TRUMP...so who cares.

What makes you think Mueller hasn't found anything on Trump?

Two years and zip, zero, and nada!

You understand that ethical investigators don't release their evidence until they are done, don't you? You're used to the unethical right wing investigations that released claims on an almost daily basis for partisan reasons. They weren't ethical.

Economy was sinking when Obama left.

No....it was not. Every economic indicator was trending in a positive direction

Amazing the things you idiots believe that are just flat out wrong

Amazing the things you...Progressives...believe that are flat out wrong.

As you know, fully well, and are desperate to conceal, are the FACTS!
GDP%202009%20to%20present-S.jpg

Is that NOT a declining economy? If not, what do you call it? A booming economy?

You understand that ethical investigators don't release their evidence until they are done, don't you? You're used to the unethical right wing investigations that released claims on an almost daily basis for partisan reasons. They weren't ethical.

And nothing leaks in Washington!

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg

If you think America has become great again you aren’t paying attention. The economy might be better but that can change at any time.

Look at us. Half the nation spent last weekend attacking teenagers because they wore a hat and stood up for life despite a video showing they were completely wrong with it.

Both sides are flying off the handle over every stupid thing making threats and trying to silence everyone else rather than persuade them.

Does anyone honestly trust any politician to protect our liberties and due process rights? Do you really think any of those in Washington give a damn about keeping you safe which is their only job?

No they want to take your money and your labor and fly around the world like the other elites. They want to keep you and your children ignorant and fighting so they can sit back and keep their bloody hands on their power.

No. This nation won’t be great again until individuals stop expecting these politicians to fix their problems and get off their butts and go to work. It won’t be great until men take care of their wives and children. It won’t be great until parents teach their children how to govern themselves and we stop electing these idiots to take care of us

Of course it relevant. It shows the same steady economy since the recovery regardless of who was in the WH. Under Trumpybear it has stayed below Obama's high and above his lows. "Steady as she goes Captain".
Huh ? OK back to reality. After the normal steady recoil from recession years, finally in 2016, Obama had a year he could truly call his own. And what did he do with it ? Here's what happened >>

Note also that of these 5 Obama's last quarters, his highest is equivalent to Trump's lowest.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

Forum List

Back