MAGA...Trump adds 1.4 million jobs back to the economy after joe biden's Chinese allies unleash the pandemic

MAGA........jobs report, and if this has already been posted feel free to merge.....1.4 million jobs returned to the economy in August........thank you President Trump for supporting the American people instead of China....

We haven't recovered even half of the jobs lost during the Trump recession.
Fake News. We are well over the halfway point. We've added 14,160,000 employed in just 5 months.

The September jobs report came out today. Unemployment fell another .5%, to 7.9%. The economy added 661,000 jobs, while the July and August jobs numbers were revised upward by a combined 145,000. The +661,000 signals that the rapid rebound from the shutdown-caused collapse that began in the Spring continues. Private sector employment increased by 877,000 in September, while public sector employment fell by 216,000, a loss concentrated in failing Blue cities and states.

Prayers for Trump as he continues to work on behalf of the American People from the Presidential Officers at Walter Reed hospital.

If China puppet joe biden wins in November we will be facing a depression.......
Every election it's "If my guy wins, it's the promised land!"
But, "If my guy loses, the country's lost!"

Neither claim is true.

MAGA........jobs report, and if this has already been posted feel free to merge.....1.4 million jobs returned to the economy in August........thank you President Trump for supporting the American people instead of China....

Fake News. We are well over the halfway point. We've added 14,160,000 employed in just 5 months.

The September jobs report came out today. Unemployment fell another .5%, to 7.9%. The economy added 661,000 jobs, while the July and August jobs numbers were revised upward by a combined 145,000. The +661,000 signals that the rapid rebound from the shutdown-caused collapse that began in the Spring continues. Private sector employment increased by 877,000 in September, while public sector employment fell by 216,000, a loss concentrated in failing Blue cities and states.

Prayers for Trump as he continues to work on behalf of the American People from the Presidential Officers at Walter Reed hospital.

If China puppet joe biden wins in November we will be facing a depression.......

Neither claim is true.
Its also that we're going to take their guns. If I had a nickle for every gun we've confiscated...I would have $0.00.

Neither claim is true.
Its also that we're going to take their guns. If I had a nickle for every gun we've confiscated...I would have $0.00.

And yet obama put anti-gun judges on the courts and those judges make rulings that go against the Supreme Court rulings on gun rights....then, democrat party mayors and governors pass anti-gun laws, and those same judges declare them Constitutional.......they are attacking gun rights at the local and state level so they don't lose Congress again the way they lost it in the 90s. And if biden wins, you twit.....they are going all in on gun control as we have detailed in various threads.

Forum List

Back