MAGA, Truth Serum

View attachment 891589
100% of most populous voted for Biden. 100% of least populous voted Trump

Dirt don't vote

Yet Trump won the walk in votes in all 50 States!

Like I said it's as if someone put together "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

52% of the "vote" but only 16% of the counties and only 1 of 19 Bellwethers....that's a statistical impossibility

View attachment 891563
Trump evangelical supporters (Photo by Jim Watson for AFP)

A leading religious scholar said Tuesday he was using his father to halt the "manifest surrender" of American Christians to Trump — and the fascism he expects him to bring. Read the full interview here

Joy Reid condemns Trumps Iowa supporters​

OKTexas Jan2024 Sjrcti00076: That race baiter is a few fries short of a happy meal. According to her, whites are the reason for all ills in the world. vktvxvs 240117 Sjrcti00076

MAGA, Truth Serum​

Saint Oktexas is MAGA and MAGANS are nothing close to being a viable political party without churchgoing white Christian nationalists and their infatuation with their “idol and savior” Donald J Trump.

Joy Reid does not not ever convey an attitude that “whites are the reason for all ills in the world.” Joe Biden is a white churchgoing Christian with the distinction that President Biden however is not a white Christian who believes America is in some kind of supernatural covenant with the God of Israel and locked into the Final Armageddon Battle against the darkest forces of EVIL known to mankind as progressive liberal pluralism which must be vanquished by the light. Ashley Babbitt died fir the fucked up Qanon version of that where TRUMP is the “ONE”

Saint OKtexas needs the white Christian nationalist Republican voters to get his way for things on the chart that he cares about.

Joy Reid to MAGA is evil so it’s ok to lie about what she actually is saying about churchgoing white Christian nationalists in IOWA who are 2/3 of all Caucus going Republicans in a state that does not represent our national demographics.

nfbw 240122 Vmtsyz00292 to Sjrcti00076

Are all the women bottled blonde?

So Biden, with 81,LOL,LOL "votes", 52% of the "Votes" should have won MORE than 15% of the counties, right?

Not really. Not all counties are the same.

LA County has more people than all 133 counties in VA combined.

They've never been able to accept the fact that so many Americans don't adore their orange buffoon like they do.

Many like his policies, many don’t like some of his antics. Few adore him personally. It is the anti-Trumpers that are the emotional wackos that put their feelings over facts and our country just to avoid the heartbreak of having to endure mean tweets.

In short, you have the wrong subjects in your case study.

52% of the "vote" but only 16% of the counties and only 1 of 19 Bellwethers....that's a statistical impossibility

You keep using that phrase, but clearly do not even know what it means, and each time you do it just makes you look stupid

You keep using that phrase, but clearly do not even know what it means, and each time you do it just makes you look stupid

Yes, because it's math and math is racist.

Nov 24 comes down to: can the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream Team once again add tens of millions of unverified mail in votes for the Biden Body Double?

Yes, because it's math and math is racist.

It is not math, it is statistics. That you do not know the difference says a great deal about you

Nov 24 comes down to: can the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream Team once again add tens of millions of unverified mail in votes for the Biden Body Double?

Whatever helps you sleep at night is good by me.

It is not math, it is statistics. That you do not know the difference says a great deal about you

Whatever helps you sleep at night is good by me.

Without applied math, there are no statistics.

Do not go into a STEM profession.

Without applied math, there are no statistics.

Do not go into a STEM profession.

Yes, statistics does use math, but it is not math.

And yes, it is my profession, this is how I know these things.

Run along and drop those fries, customers are waiting

It would be helpful if we could inject some candor into our politics right about now. In all seriousness, I think that if hardcore Trump supporters drank some truth serum and you asked them about this, they would respond with something like:

"I don't care about the law. America is so far gone that the only way to save it is by breaking any laws that need to be broken to save it. Even if we have to ignore the Constitution temporarily. The Left has beaten us, and we can't figure out how to recover. So fuck it. I support Trump & Co. doing whatever it takes, no matter what laws are broken. It's Hail Mary Pass time. This is it".

Y'know what? I could actually respect that. I disagree with it, I think there are better answers, but I can at least respect it. But I can't respect this constant, weaselly spin and deflection and fantasy and paranoia and bullshit.

That's the motto of the Democrat party.

Who do you think you're fooling, douchebag?

Yes, statistics does use math, but it is not math.

And yes, it is my profession, this is how I know these things.

Run along and drop those fries, customers are waiting

Without math, you cannot do statistics, so yes, it is math. I do statistical analysis daily.

Run along now, the adults are talking.

They've never been able to accept the fact that so many Americans don't adore their orange buffoon like they do.

They keep trying to change the subject here, which is always a good sign.
We are well aware how brain washed many Americans are. Progs are the ones who can't accept it

Keep digging for excuses. The electoral math is the same this year as it was in 2020.
Face it. Biden is more popular than Trump. That's because Trump was such a shit show the first time around, the majority don't want to see him near the White House again.
That's not what the polls say, dumbfuck.

Bullshit, honey. You set the rules when your white savior lost. And you threw a fit. Over an orange cheeto...jeez.
Bear in mind, you're outnumbered. :) I would brace yourself. When push comes to shove, I don't think you'll find as many of your "patriots" willing to go to war as you might think.
No we didn't, turd. a bunch of crooked Dim politicians changed the rules to suit themselves.

Without math, you cannot do statistics, so yes, it is math.

Without math you cannot do physics, but physics is not math.

Are you really this fucking stupid? One cannot even do chemistry without math, yet it is not math either.

I do statistical analysis daily.

Then you must suck at your job if you think that math and statistics are the same thing.

I will just have to assume you did not get a degree in the field

Forum List

Back