MAGA, Truth Serum

They've sold their soul to this person and take any criticism of him as a personal attack.

It's as if you're assaulting their golden child. This is a cult.

lol, the cult of chicks with dicks telling anyone else they are in a cult is funny as hell!

Not how that works. You have to have a good reason to interfere in elections. You have no good reason or evidence.

Please now refer to my earlier posts. Thanks.

How about the statistical IMPOSSIBILITY of a Biden win?

Biden "won" 52% of the vote, but only 15% of the counties and only 5% of the Bellwether counties.

Why it's as if someone used a pandemic to dumps in fake ballots into enough places for Biden to "win"

Rhodes receives 18 years for sedition, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST
Mac-7 May2023 Str18yf00137: “This is a travesty of justice” mvcn 230525 Str18yf00137

MAGA, Truth Serum

Mac1958 Jan2024 Vmtsyz00001 inserts belief of typical MAGA haters general belief that: “America is so far gone” mvcnnnn 240121 Vmtsyz00001

SweetSue92 Jan2024 Smtsyz00004: • Awww • Your game • Your rules • You will HATE it • swtsnn 240121 Smtsyz00004 to Vmtsyz00001

Do you agree Saint Sweetsue92 with Saint Mac-7 that the conviction of seditious conspiracy leader Stewart Rhodes is “a travesty of justice”?

nfbw 240121 Vmrsyz00267
to Smtsyz00004

It would be helpful if we could inject some candor into our politics right about now. In all seriousness, I think that if hardcore Trump supporters drank some truth serum and you asked them about this, they would respond with something like:

"I don't care about the law. America is so far gone that the only way to save it is by breaking any laws that need to be broken to save it. Even if we have to ignore the Constitution temporarily. The Left has beaten us, and we can't figure out how to recover. So fuck it. I support Trump & Co. doing whatever it takes, no matter what laws are broken. It's Hail Mary Pass time. This is it".

Y'know what? I could actually respect that. I disagree with it, I think there are better answers, but I can at least respect it. But I can't respect this constant, weaselly spin and deflection and fantasy and paranoia and bullshit.

Pure projection. That's all Democrats have is recite what they are doing themselves and insert m a g a. Incredibly dishonest

Wrong.
The primary vote between Hillary and Bernie was basically a tie, and it was the super delegates who swung it to Hillary, NOT the popular vote at all.
And while many democrats (like me), would never vote for Hillary, many republicans would vote for Bernie.
Bernie polled as an easy winner.
Hillary polled as a loser.
Hillary polled as a loser?

Hilarious since the former fuckup claimed a come from behind win.

When push comes to shove, I don't think you'll find as many of your "patriots" willing to go to war as you might think.
And too, at this time about 1,200 of those 'patriots' now have a criminal record (ala' their violent attack on J6).
So, the numbers shrink evermore.

Why did Biden "win" only 477 counties?
Asked.
And answered.

But here it is again: Cows, cattle, counties......don't vote. People vote.

(From a TED Talk by Captain Obvious)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me about Georgia.......and 360000 voters who no longer lived in that State.
So more deflection on points I brought up
---------------------------------------------
So, prolific poster 'eagle' one of your 'points' is.....360,000 Georgia voters didn't live in Georgia when they voted in 2020?
Did I get that right?
Is that what you meant to assert?

OK, let's assume that is what you meant.

And then next, let's do this -----let's see your vetting, your sourcing. Show us that when you allege something on this venue that you are a poster with gravitas, with seriousness, sincerity, and honor.

Show us.
Show.
Or go.
Don't be another Alex Jones, another Rudy Giuliani. Be better.

So saddle up, Skippy. Show us.
Giddyup!

^
Obvious projection.
Obvious deflection.

No need for truth serum, Trump supporters are being truthful about their support for Trump – like Trump they’re authoritarian enemies of democracy, consumed by fear, ignorant, racism, bigotry, and hate.

Purveyors of white grievance politics and racist replacement theory, Trump supporters seek an isolationist, nativist America hostile to – and fearful of – positive, beneficial change, diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty, facilitated by compelling conformity and punishing dissent.

Obvious deflection.

No need for truth serum, Trump supporters are being truthful about their support for Trump – like Trump they’re authoritarian enemies of democracy, consumed by fear, ignorant, racism, bigotry, and hate.
Actually, you are talking about yourself, you authoritarian racist Democratic party of slavery supporter.

Why do you support the party of slavery, you fucking low IQ bigot?

And too, at this time about 1,200 of those 'patriots' now have a criminal record (ala' their violent attack on J6).
So, the numbers shrink evermore.

Asked.
And answered.

But here it is again: Cows, cattle, counties......don't vote. People vote.

(From a TED Talk by Captain Obvious)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------
So, prolific poster 'eagle' one of your 'points' is.....360,000 Georgia voters didn't live in Georgia when they voted in 2020?
Did I get that right?
Is that what you meant to assert?

OK, let's assume that is what you meant.

And then next, let's do this -----let's see your vetting, your sourcing. Show us that when you allege something on this venue that you are a poster with gravitas, with seriousness, sincerity, and honor.

Show us.
Show.
Or go.
Don't be another Alex Jones, another Rudy Giuliani. Be better.

So saddle up, Skippy. Show us.
Giddyup!
In the courts with True the Vote. Who recently won in court over Stacey Abrams

In the courts with True the Vote.

OK, but......
But was it merely an allegation made by an opposing lawyer.....or.....was it filed as a motion with evidence to underpin it for the court?
Or, was it already ruled on by the court?

In short, how solid is your assertion? Who developed the number? And has it been reviewed and vetted by the responsible authorities .....such as the Georgia Bureau of Investigations? The office of the Georgia Secretary of State.

If it has been investigated by those authorities......well, what did they determine?

It would be helpful if we could inject some candor into our politics right about now. In all seriousness, I think that if hardcore Trump supporters drank some truth serum and you asked them about this, they would respond with something like:

"I don't care about the law. America is so far gone that the only way to save it is by breaking any laws that need to be broken to save it. Even if we have to ignore the Constitution temporarily. The Left has beaten us, and we can't figure out how to recover. So fuck it. I support Trump & Co. doing whatever it takes, no matter what laws are broken. It's Hail Mary Pass time. This is it".

Y'know what? I could actually respect that. I disagree with it, I think there are better answers, but I can at least respect it. But I can't respect this constant, weaselly spin and deflection and fantasy and paranoia and bullshit.

No, not really. Yes, I agree America is broken beyond repair. But military won't go Nazi on Trump's command. Without the military, Trump won't make a good dictator. And beyond that, Trump will just slow down the destruction, not save America.

Trump atomic.jpg

OK, but......
But was it merely an allegation made by an opposing lawyer.....or.....was it filed as a motion with evidence to underpin it for the court?
Or, was it already ruled on by the court?

In short, how solid is your assertion? Who developed the number? And has it been reviewed and vetted by the responsible authorities .....such as the Georgia Bureau of Investigations? The office of the Georgia Secretary of State.

If it has been investigated by those authorities......well, what did they determine?
It was a legal court challenge. Showed evidence change of address out of State.

State of Georgia attack dogs sued True the Vote for voter intimidation. They LOST. Big Win. Proves people have the right to question if people have the right to vote there.

Now need to ram that down on BS voter rolls

Funny, Trump falls in the upper half of the graph. And I guess they didn't ask the right questions because your bullshit fantasy answer is no where to be found. ROFLMFAO When are you going to grow up child?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back