MAGA, Truth Serum

Wrong again. They didn't want government representation to be on the basis of only the free white populations in the states, as counted in the census, since the free white populations of some rural Southern counties was much much lower than that of the enslaved populations.

The non-slave states would always have far larger representation in the House than the Southern slave States, because nearly all of the northern population would be counted, whereas nearly 1/3 of the population of the South would not be counted and those states would have fewer representatives in the House.
Canadian telling me bullshit. Go bow to your king

You're a Populist. :dunno:

No, a populist goes by what is popular among the common people.
I support theoretical principles, like justice for minorities, even when the majority wants to oppress them.
I am more like a progressive, liberal, far left extremist, to the point of almost being an anarchist.
Like I believe the war in Vietnam was so criminal that we should have burned down DC to stop it.
That is also true of all wars since, like Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, the Ukraine, Libya, Egypt, Palestine, Yemen, etc.
I believe the war on drugs and all federal gun laws are totally illegal.
My views are the least populist imaginable.

Here we go again.

I don't hate Trump. This isn't about Trump. As I've said a thousand times.

Why do you have to lie? No self esteem?
It has to be personal hatred because Trump did less than most presidents, and about the only bad thing he did was stuff the SCOTUS.

What does Incest Joe's support say about those people?
It says you're a small little man who believes in conspiracy theories and swallows (pun intended) everything alt-right media feeds him.
Again, not enough of you to go around. And your lot is getting smaller by the year.

Last edited:
we don't need people who are so consumed with hatred for ONE MAN that it clouds everything they talk about.
If an American voter from either side does not hate DJT after J6 attempts to retain office after losing a certified fifty state election they are truly absolutely unAmerican.

It says you're a small little man who believes in conspiracy theories and swallows (pun intended) everything alt-right media feeds him.
Again, not enough of you to around. And your lot is getting smaller by the year.
A diary proven to be Ashley Biden's is not a conspiracy theory, it is fact. Denying fact does not work. You people seem to think it does. It pretty much sums up every response.

Wow, you must LIVE with the guy to know THAT!

That's very impressive!

Wrong.
We know that since the polls indicated an easy win for Trump, that he did not pack up ahead of time, so it was a rush job.
We know there were over 20,000 documents stored at Mar-a-Lago, of which fewer than 200 were classified.
It is not like they had been sorted or anything. So there is no way anyone could have known there even were any classified docs there.
If Trump had known about them, they likely would have been sold already.

The white Christian nationalists in MAGA’s moral police regiments have decided that left leaning cultural policies are destructive to America
Left leaning policies are destructive

One example is biden’s open door policy that is ushering in millions of poor people from everywhere in the world but mostly latin America

Thanks to Texas and Florida shipping the migrants to cities like Chicago and New York local welfare budget are being strained to the breaking point and native Americans are being denied basic services

Not only MAGAs but even liberal democrats crying “ENOUGH!”

No, a populist goes by what is popular among the common people.
Yes.
I support theoretical principles, like justice for minorities, even when the majority wants to oppress them.
I am more like a progressive, liberal, far left extremist, to the point of almost being an anarchist.
That sounds like a pretty empty ethos to me. Ripe for populism.
Like I believe the war in Vietnam was so criminal that we should have burned down DC to stop it.
That is also true of all wars since, like Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, the Ukraine, Libya, Egypt, Palestine, Yemen, etc.
I believe the war on drugs and all federal gun laws are totally illegal.
Lots of Bernie Bros. morphed into magaturds, completely abandoning their principles for... ...something oranger. :rolleyes:
My views are the least populist imaginable.
I think you'd be surprised. :rolleyes:

I agree, white, southern conservatives brought us the atrocity of chattel slavery.

Repeat it with me. White, Southern, Conservatives brought America the atrocity of chattel slavery.
No, actually America inherited slavery from europe the middle east and africa hundreds of years before the Civil War

That doesent make it right

But dont judge the past solely by the standards of today

A diary proven to be Ashley Biden's is not a conspiracy theory, it is fact. Denying fact does not work. You people seem to think it does. It pretty much sums up every response.
It's theory..out of context. And really slimy. Also shows that you members of Alt-Right Nation are deviants. That's pretty much because you have nothing of substance.

If an American voter from either side does not hate DJT after J6 attempts to retain office after losing a certified fifty state election they are truly absolutely unAmerican.
Are you stupid enough to think that protest would keep Trump in office?

Not supposedly, but by 50-State Certification.

Dude, overlay that county map over population centers and you will have your answer fuckup.

LOL! That's hilarious!

“We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

It's theory..out of context. And really slimy. Also shows that you members of Alt-Right Nation are deviants. That's pretty much because you have nothing of substance.
No it is not. It plainly says Joe is an incestuous pervert. Deal with it. You support a man who ruined his daughters life for his own gratification.

Forum List

Back