MAGA, Truth Serum

Bernie LOST the nomination because he DID NOT win a majority of Democrats' votes. Hillary received 75% of the popular vote in the primaries. He wasn't "passed over". He was not a member of the Democratic Party, but he wanted to use the party apparatus to back an independent run for President. Lifelong Democratic voters were not impressed. I wouldn't have voted for such a candidate either, regardless of how much I liked his policies.

Wrong.
The primary vote between Hillary and Bernie was basically a tie, and it was the super delegates who swung it to Hillary, NOT the popular vote at all.
And while many democrats (like me), would never vote for Hillary, many republicans would vote for Bernie.
Bernie polled as an easy winner.
Hillary polled as a loser.

Actually, he didn’t want demofks to use blacks as pawns for voting in their proposals! That’s the 3/5th law

Wrong again. They didn't want government representation to be on the basis of only the free white populations in the states, as counted in the census, since the free white populations of some rural Southern counties was much much lower than that of the enslaved populations.

The non-slave states would always have far larger representation in the House than the Southern slave States, because nearly all of the northern population would be counted, whereas nearly 1/3 of the population of the South would not be counted and those states would have fewer representatives in the House.

Keep digging for excuses. The electoral math is the same this year as it was in 2020.
Face it. Biden is more popular than Trump. That's because Trump was such a shit show the first time around, the majority don't want to see him near the White House again.

They've never been able to accept the fact that so many Americans don't adore their orange buffoon like they do.

They keep trying to change the subject here, which is always a good sign.
You don’t have a Democrat Virus this election, you can’t circumvent state legislatures and change voting guidelines in 11th hour under the guise of national emergency this cycle, you don’t have a George Floyd happening this go-around, you don’t have millions of energized, ignorant purple hair white degenerates, you don’t have a media / social media quite as complicit, you don’t have a candidate who can live 4 years after being elected and you have Bidens record eating your ass.
What pathway to a win do you really see?

Well yes, the trials haven't started yet.

That's why I said "will". It hasn't happened yet.

You know that, right?

:confused-84:

Wrong.
There has already been "testimony" at the grand jury.
And it is clearly lies.

Look at any one of the charges.
The first one for example.
Clearly the classified doc laws are all presidential executive orders, which are impossible for any president to ever violate, since they are given total authority. (including after out of office, for the docs from their term.)
Nor did Trump have anything to do with actually gathering up the 151 boxes of docs, of which less then 0.5% were classified.

Wrong.
The primary vote between Hillary and Bernie was basically a tie, and it was the super delegates who swung it to Hillary, NOT the popular vote at all.
And while many democrats (like me), would never vote for Hillary, many republicans would vote for Bernie.
Bernie polled as an easy winner.
Hillary polled as a loser.

More than 2200 delegates to 1800 delegates witih 2300 delegates to win, isn't even close to a "tie".

Bernie was NEVER a Democrat. He still isn't a Democrat and isn't not a party guy. You need someone who can work well with others to be President, and Bernie is not that guy. But he has worked well since 2016 with the Democrats to help defeat Donald Trump.

Which is why I suppose I disagree with you.
All your positions are very conservative and rigid, and opposite of what I believe in.

But that is why I prefer Trump over conservatives.
Trump did not start a single war, while conservatives want to invade any country they can get an excuse to abuse.
You're a Populist. :dunno:

Keep digging for excuses. The electoral math is the same this year as it was in 2020.
Face it. Biden is more popular than Trump. That's because Trump was such a shit show the first time around, the majority don't want to see him near the White House again.
A pile of shit on a city street is more popular than Biden.

Wrong again. They didn't want government representation to be on the basis of only the free white populations in the states, as counted in the census, since the free white populations of some rural Southern counties was much much lower than that of the enslaved populations.

The non-slave states would always have far larger representation in the House than the Southern slave States, because nearly all of the northern population would be counted, whereas nearly 1/3 of the population of the South would not be counted and those states would have fewer representatives in the House.

Not a huge mistake, but to be accurate, slaves were partially counted.

{...
The Three-fifths Compromise was an agreement reached during the 1787 United States Constitutional Convention over the inclusion of slaves in a state’s total population. This count would determine: the number of seats in the House of Representatives; the number of electoral votes each state would be allocated; and how much money the states would pay in taxes. The compromise counted three-fifths of each state’s slave population toward that state’s total population for the purpose of apportioning the House of Representatives, effectively giving the Southern states more power in the House relative to the Northern states
...}

It's not a quote, nor did I say it was. It's simply a combination of what I have observed Trumpsters saying at different times.

I'm not expecting you to admit anything.

So you made up your own quote about what you think about Trump and anyone that supports him, and then want people to comment on it???? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Thanks for the laugh!

Wrong.
There has already been "testimony" at the grand jury.
And it is clearly lies.

Look at any one of the charges.
The first one for example.
Clearly the classified doc laws are all presidential executive orders, which are impossible for any president to ever violate, since they are given total authority. (including after out of office, for the docs from their term.)
Nor did Trump have anything to do with actually gathering up the 151 boxes of docs, of which less then 0.5% were classified.

How do you know that the Grand Jury testimony has been lies, GJ testimony is all secret and no transcripts have been released? Are you a clairvoyant????

Clearly Donald Trump stole classified documents none of which are Executive Order, because Executive Order are all PRINTED FOR THE PUBLIC TO READ.

Neither Trump, nor any other President has "total authority", and Trump has admitted in interviews to going through and packing the boxes of classified documents himself - on TV and in interviews.

Not a huge mistake, but to be accurate, slaves were partially counted.

{...
The Three-fifths Compromise was an agreement reached during the 1787 United States Constitutional Convention over the inclusion of slaves in a state’s total population. This count would determine: the number of seats in the House of Representatives; the number of electoral votes each state would be allocated; and how much money the states would pay in taxes. The compromise counted three-fifths of each state’s slave population toward that state’s total population for the purpose of apportioning the House of Representatives, effectively giving the Southern states more power in the House relative to the Northern states
...}

That's what I said. They were partially counted to ensure representation in the House.

How do you know that the Grand Jury testimony has been lies, GJ testimony is all secret and no transcripts have been released? Are you a clairvoyant????

Clearly Donald Trump stole classified documents none of which are Executive Order, because Executive Order are all PRINTED FOR THE PUBLIC TO READ.

Neither Trump, nor any other President has "total authority", and Trump has admitted in interviews to going through and packing the boxes of classified documents himself - on TV and in interviews.
With their special ability, they're able to see things even when they're not there. Plus, they know when someone is lying, or telling the truth.

It's super great to be a Trumpster!

Forum List

Back