MAGA, Truth Serum

It would be helpful if we could inject some candor into our politics right about now. In all seriousness, I think that if hardcore Trump supporters drank some truth serum and you asked them about this, they would respond with something like:

"I don't care about the law. America is so far gone that the only way to save it is by breaking any laws that need to be broken to save it. Even if we have to ignore the Constitution temporarily. The Left has beaten us, and we can't figure out how to recover. So fuck it. I support Trump & Co. doing whatever it takes, no matter what laws are broken. It's Hail Mary Pass time. This is it".

Y'know what? I could actually respect that. I disagree with it, I think there are better answers, but I can at least respect it. But I can't respect this constant, weaselly spin and deflection and fantasy and paranoia and bullshit.

Well, we do know Democrats are breaking laws and taking democracy away and you don't want that to end.

Without math you cannot do physics, but physics is not math.

Are you really this fucking stupid? One cannot even do chemistry without math, yet it is not math either.

Then you must suck at your job if you think that math and statistics are the same thing.

I will just have to assume you did not get a degree in the field
When asked to do the math to back up your statistic, you either do it or not.

You chose to deflect than to back up your idiocy.

We get it.

When asked to do the math to back up your statistic, you either do it or not.

You chose to deflect than to back up your idiocy.

We get it.

People in physics and chemistry also have to "do the math" to back up their claims, yet nobody claims that physics is math, because nobody is as stupid as you. Statistics is a branch of science, not of mathematics.

That you can claim to be a data analyst and not know this makes your claim suspect.

Did you get your degree in basket weaving? Do you even have one?

People in physics and chemistry also have to "do the math" to back up their claims, yet nobody claims that physics is math, because nobody is as stupid as you. Statistics is a branch of science, not of mathematics.

That you can claim to be a data analyst and not know this makes your claim suspect.

Did you get your degree in basket weaving? Do you even have one?

And yet you deflect once again. I would to if I was such a weak argument.

And yet you deflect once again. I would to if I was such a weak argument.

I am not deflecting, you claimed Statistics was math, you are wrong thus you moved the goal post, and I refuse to play that game with you...thus you lose.

But it is funny how you keep running away from the question about your degree

I am not deflecting, you claimed Statistics was math, you are wrong thus you moved the goal post, and I refuse to play that game with you...thus you lose.

But it is funny how you keep running away from the question about your degree

Because you white knighted another poster who claimed Biden was somehow able to take 95% of all new voters since Obama was president, even though Trump got 6 million more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016?

Your buddy claimed 12.5 million new voters of voting age,and that Biden somehow got 95% of those? Even with Trump pulling roughly 6 million more votes.

That explanation is absurd on base

Do the math.

Because you white knighted another poster who claimed Biden was somehow able to take 95% of all new voters since Obama was president, even though Trump got 6 million more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016?

You buddy claimed 12.5 million neevoters of voting age,and that Biden somehow got 95% of those? Even with Trump pulling roughly 6 million more votes.

That explanation is absurd.

Do the math.

If it were only about new voters you might have a point, but it is also about vastly increased voter turnout from 2016 to 2020 in every state in the union.

You claim to be a data analyst but do not even know enough to look at multiple factors....seems you lied.

Trump is a polarizing figure, he drives people out to vote, either for him or against him.

But I do have to give you credit for being smart enough to move on from the claim that statistics is math.

Ruling was people have the right to challenge voter rolls and elligibility PERIOD.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Umm, I still don't get what you are alleging.

Are you saying that 360,000 people who didn't even live in Georgia in 2020 all voted for Joe Biden?

Is that your allegation?
If it is....well, mon ami, you got some ground to cover to prove it.

1. Did those 360,000 even vote in Georgia?.....or was simply that their names had not yet been struck from the rolls? Which is it, eagle?
2. If, in your view they did indeed vote, and you can prove it.....can you show who they voted for?
3. And, of course, for the confidence of this chatroom, good poster, eagle....we need to see your sourcing, in detail.

Remember Ronald Reagan's .."Trust but verify"?
Well, it works that way here too.

So, batter up, good poster eagle. Show us what you've got in hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Umm, I still don't get what you are alleging.

Are you saying that 360,000 people who didn't even live in Georgia in 2020 all voted for Joe Biden?

Is that your allegation?
If it is....well, mon ami, you got some ground to cover to prove it.

1. Did those 360,000 even vote in Georgia?.....or was simply that their names had not yet been struck from the rolls? Which is it, eagle?
2. If, in your view they did indeed vote, and you can prove it.....can you show who they voted for?
3. And, of course, for the confidence of this chatroom, good poster, eagle....we need to see your sourcing, in detail.

Remember Ronald Reagan's .."Trust but verify"?
Well, it works that way here too.

So, batter up, good poster eagle. Show us what you've got in hand.
No. It was a request to have those names removed from the voter rolls because of Change of Address to other states.

True the Vote filed it.

True the Vote Partners with Georgians in Every County to Preemptively…

Today's landmark coordinated challenge is the result of True the Vote's voter registry research, which identified 124,114 registered voters who no longer reside in the county of record and 240,427 voters who no longer reside in the state of Georgia, according to filings with the United States Postal Service National Change of Address (NCOA) and other supporting commercial databases. True the Vote’s research was performed uniformly across all counties, without regard to any demographic or voting history.

“Filing the challenges preemptively, before absentee ballots are opened, will help ensure only legal, eligible votes are counted in Georgia's January 5 runoff elections,” Engelbrecht concluded.

According to Georgia law, an Elector Challenge must be filed before a vote is cast. Once a vote has been cast, or in the case of absentee ballots, once the ballot has been removed from its signed envelope, there is no way to identify which ballot belongs to the ineligible party.

I can't even watch those things any more. Trump is still President, Biden is a body double, the votes were sent to a satellite and changed in Europe, the Insurrection was a Hollywood production, COVID was a lie, JFK Jr is still alive, on and on.

Those "I know something you don't know" smiles coming from these Dunning-Kruger subjects are depressing.

I can't even watch those things any more. Trump is still President, Biden is a body double, the votes were sent to a satellite and changed in Europe, the Insurrection was a Hollywood production, COVID was a lie, JFK Jr is still alive, on and on.

Those "I know something you don't know" smiles coming from these Dunning-Kruger subjects are depressing.

Infowars: There's a War on For Your Mind!​

1705941391873.png
Infowars
https://www.infowars.com

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

Tucker Carlson Network​

1705941458788.png
Tucker Carlson
https://tuckercarlson.com

It seems likely that government officials were involved in planting pipe bombs in Washington, DC three years ago, as part of an effort to keep Donald Trump from ...

It would be helpful if we could inject some candor into our politics right about now. In all seriousness, I think that if hardcore Trump supporters drank some truth serum and you asked them about this, they would respond with something like:

"I don't care about the law. America is so far gone that the only way to save it is by breaking any laws that need to be broken to save it. Even if we have to ignore the Constitution temporarily. The Left has beaten us, and we can't figure out how to recover. So fuck it. I support Trump & Co. doing whatever it takes, no matter what laws are broken. It's Hail Mary Pass time. This is it".

Y'know what? I could actually respect that. I disagree with it, I think there are better answers, but I can at least respect it. But I can't respect this constant, weaselly spin and deflection and fantasy and paranoia and bullshit.

You have a very active fantasy life. :(

If it were only about new voters you might have a point, but it is also about vastly increased voter turnout from 2016 to 2020 in every state in the union.

You claim to be a data analyst but do not even know enough to look at multiple factors....seems you lied.

Trump is a polarizing figure, he drives people out to vote, either for him or against him.

But I do have to give you credit for being smart enough to move on from the claim that statistics is math.

No need to move on from the obvious. Statistics are a form of math.

And, because of your weak ass ability at analysis, I will again point out, it was another posters claim. Which was absurd.

Then, we have polls showing people were much happier with trump than under Obama, and another (which always correctly predicted presidential election), that trump won by record numbers. Along with, 18 of 19 bellweather counties voting trump.

Explain these analyst.

No need to move on from the obvious. Statistics are a form of math.

And, because of your weak ass ability at analysis, I will again point out, it was another posters claim. Which was absurd.

Then, we have polls showing people were much happier with trump than under Obama, and another (which always correctly predicted presidential election), that trump won by record numbers. Along with, 18 of 19 bellweather counties voting trump.

Explain these analyst.

Polls have become useless as the 2016 election, and all since, have proven.

Bellwether counties is another relic of the past that hold no significance today. Trump lost 16 bellwether counties in his win over Hillary. None of you were freaked out over that.

Trump was not running against Obama, so people being happier under Trump than Obama is again meaningless.

Then you throw COVID into the mix which changed everything.

But hey, I know it makes you sleep easier at night to tell yourself that Trump was cheated, so I am happy for you.

Last edited:

Your buddy claimed 12.5 million new voters of voting age,and that Biden somehow got 95% of those? Even with Trump pulling roughly 6 million more votes.

That explanation is absurd on base

Do the math.

Probably. Trump is extremely offensive and the Democrats have worked tirelessly to register people who never voted before.

Probably. Trump is extremely offensive and the Democrats have worked tirelessly to register people who never voted before.

younger people tend to vote liberal, this is not really a shock to anyone but the MAGA crowd

Polls have become useless as the 2016 election, and all since, have proven.

Bellwether counties is another relic of the past that hold no significance today. Trump lost 16 bellwether counties in his win over Hillary. None of you were freaked out over that.

Trump was not running against Obama, so people being happier under Trump than Obama is again meaningless.

Then you throw COVID into the mix which changed everything.

But hey, I know it makes you sleep easier at night to tell yourself that Trump was cheated, so I am happy for you.

What a lame understanding of statistics. What percentage of bellweather counties did trump lose in 2016. What percentage did Biden in 2020?

With the total number of these counties shrinking, it should be harder for the winner to lose the county, not demonstrably easier.

And trum won the “are you better of than you were 4 years ago” by a record amount when going for reelection DURING THE HEIGHT OF COVID!

Geez. Do you actually understand your own arguments?

Forum List

Back