MAGA voter: ‘It’s getting really old hearing democracy, democracy, democracy’

what does he prefer? Idi Amin, Idi Amin, Idi Amin?

The Democraps showed us, during the 2020 elections, how much they truly value democracy.

Democracy is what this country is all about. If your not into Democracy, then you are in the wrong country.

Our Constitution is the document which defines what our nation is about.

Search the entire document for any form of the word “democracy”. You will not find it. It's not in there.

The word “republican”, however, is. Article IV, Section 4: “The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government…”

They realize they are turning into a minority
So you finally admit the reasons for open borders and transgender kids.
antifa-proud-boys-texas-drag-lunch-feat-image.jpg

Yep. That's the bottom line. The ends justify the means. They're at war.
That is the nature of (unlimited) democracy. The minority "takes one for the team".

"We" won't win until we tell both parties to suck a tail pipe.

Last edited:
what does he prefer? Idi Amin, Idi Amin, Idi Amin?

We've had it for 250 years now. I'm not tired of it all.

I've never really understood the presumption that majority rule will result in good government.

constitutional and democratic are two different things,,
one has the constitution that determines the rules and democratic means the people vote and set the rules,,,
Okay, . . . so, how do they schedule the voting for a democracy if there is no constitution???

And then, what are they going to do with the rules that they voted for??? How the fuck does this shit work beyond your fucked up third-grade teacher's say so???

Wait for God to tell them to vote???

What the fuck are you thinking - bitch???

I can guarantee you that a democracy will require a constitution. Go fuck yourself - you stupid fuck, you.

Okay, . . . so, how do they schedule the voting for a democracy if there is no constitution???

And then, what are they going to do with the rules that they voted for??? How the fuck does this shit work beyond your fucked up third-grade teacher's say so???

Wait for God to tell them to vote???

What the fuck are you thinking - bitch???

I can guarantee you that a democracy will require a constitution. Go fuck yourself - you stupid fuck, you.
they schedule the voting by voting on when to do it you stupid fucking dipshit,,, and since its a democratic method they can change it anytime they want to by voting on it again,,
with a constitution thats sets when to vote thats it,, it takes changing the constitution to change it you fucking moron,,, and that aint so easy,,,

seems my 3rd grade education is far superior to your pre school level of thinking,,,

so is there anymore stupid questions you would like to ask??

Forum List

Back