Maggie Haberman: ‘Disgusted’ Republicans Now Privately Admitting They Regret Supporting Trump

Who the fuck is Maggie Haberman???

A Zionist Liar from the NYT who doubles as a HILLARY CULTIST on CNN....

Mote liars??
Three Kansas Republicans switch parties in one week; more defections expected
Three Kansas state legislators, all women, bail on the Republican Party in the same week. Now comes the deluge?

IGOR DERYSH
DECEMBER 21, 2018 11:00AM (UTC)

Three Republican Kansas lawmakers have defected to the Democratic Party in the last week, and another “three to four” members may follow.

Two state senators and one state representative, all women, announced their moves separately and cited their own reasons for leaving the Republican Party.

My only question to this bit of news is...WTF did they think was gonna happen!?!?!?

Maggie Haberman: ‘Disgusted’ Republicans Now Privately Admitting They Regret Supporting Trump

A woman, what do you expect?
Who’s Maggot Never Had a Man?
You sound like a fourth grader. Hope you get a high heel in your eye.
Was that witty in your opinion?
I struggle.

Never heard of her.

Oh and is there a link to her bullshit??

Didn't think so.

You've never heard of Maggie Haberman because you don't read news. You just watch tv.
Trump calls Haberman personally to give her scoops. He's one of the biggest leakers in the White House.
Since you get all your info from tv, dial up "The Fourth Estate", a documentary of the news room inside the NYT and see Maggie taking Trump's calls.
And Trump doesn't deny it, either.

Anyone who has not heard of Maggie Haberman should not be on a politics forum discussing political issues. That ignorance is just astounding.

Why are the USMB CON$ making this about Maggie Haberman?

For the record, I despise Maggie Haberman, however, news is news.

My only question to this bit of news is...WTF did they think was gonna happen!?!?!?

Who the fuck is Maggie Haberman???

Some liberal hack who works for CNN and the NY Times. The OP embarrassed himself with fake news.

Uh-huh. Yeah. Sure.

""""No one embodies the surreal, codependent, often abusive relationship between the media and Donald Trump as much as Maggie Haberman, the most prominent White House correspondent for the publication Trump likes to call “The Failing New York Times.” Much as he professes to despise the Times—“total fiction,” he’s called it—he can’t quit Haberman. He returns her calls, gives her exclusives. “He wouldn’t talk to me as much as he does if I wasn’t at the Times,” Haberman said on a podcast recently. “That’s just the reality. He craves the paper’s approval.”"""

Is Trump-Whisperer Maggie Haberman Changing The New York Times?

Why are the USMB CON$ making this about Maggie Haberman?

For the record, I despise Maggie Haberman, however, news is news.

Why are conservatives making a thread you started about Maggie Haberman about Maggie Haberman?

Boy you’re a special kind of stupid

A NY Times/CNN reporter claims to have insight into the minds of republican voters without a poll or even an interview to back up her opinion and the crazy angry left eats it up like pablum. No surprises here.

Why are conservatives making a thread you started about Maggie Haberman about Maggie Haberman?

Boy you’re a special kind of stupid
It's about what she REPORTED stupid. THINK...!!!

tenor.gif

Well, I did say that in two years it would be harder and harder to find a Trump supporter.

As for "privately", that means they are cowards. They need to confront him PUBLICLY. And they need to do it BEFORE they slink off into retirement.

Cowardice and hypocrisy on the part of Republicans all these years is exactly how Huckster Trump was able to hijack the dead party.

Well, I did say that in two years it would be harder and harder to find a Trump supporter.

As for "privately", that means they are cowards. They need to confront him PUBLICLY. And they need to do it BEFORE they slink off into retirement.

Cowardice and hypocrisy on the part of Republicans all these years is exactly how Huckster Trump was able to hijack the dead party.
Dead party? Let me remind all the "political experts" what happened in 2016

Yes, dead. The GOP is dead, dead, dead. As is the conservative movement.

There is a walking zombie with open sores in their place.

Liars, hypocrites, bigots, psychopaths, and retards make up the core of the former Republican party.

I know personally of someone who voted for him and felt bad afterwards, don't know if Republican though.

Yes, dead. The GOP is dead, dead, dead. As is the conservative movement.

There is a walking zombie with open sores in their place.

Liars, hypocrites, bigots, psychopaths, and retards make up the core of the former Republican party.

We'll see in 2020 won't we?
In case you forgot, here are the policies we GOP zombies will hammer you dems with in 2020
1. Open borders
2. Sanctuary cities
3. Free college
4. Single Payer Healthcare
5. Eliminate ICE
6. Promote Globalism
7. Paris Climate Change Treaty where the US pays $trillions to poor countries
8. Stupid trade agreements
9. Let China run roughshod over the US for trade and intellectual property
10. Let NK develop nukes and delivery systems
11. Tax corporations so they relocate overseas
12. Max food stamps instead of good paying jobs
13. Opioid problem running rampant across the US
14. Gangs like MS-13 running rampant across the US
15. No steel or mining industries due to foreign "dumping" of subsidized products
16. No new pipelines
17. No offshore drilling
18. No privacy as tech giants like google and facebook work with dems to promote liberalism
19. Colleges deny any speakers except liberals and indoctrinate kids to be lifelong liberals or flunk out
20. The dems "Central Committee" appoint super-delegates to vote and subvert regular voters in primaries
21. Pack the US Supreme Court to promote liberal policies
22. Impeach anyone they deem not liberal enough, like Kavanaugh
23. Use the Federal Government to punish conservatives, like the IRS and Lois Lerner hounded conservatives
24. Use the Intel community to spy on the opposition party, like Hillary, FusionGPS, and the FBI/DOJ spied on Trump and published the phony Steele Dossier
25. Sell US secrets like Wen Ho Lee sold nuke secrets to China, and Hillary sold uranium to the Russians via the UraniumOne scam
26. Have the Black Panthers or antifa guard urban polling stations with clubs to keep conservative voters away, guarantee those 300,000 to 0 results
27. Do not allow conservative blacks on TV, keep those urban plantations 100% democrat.
28. Allow the aclu, and BLM to protect criminals and put blue lives in danger. Stop and frisk saved lives, democrat Chicago is a war zone
29. Hire bimbos to swear that they were sexually assaulted by the GOP candidates.
30. Block voter ID laws to ensure fraud.
31. Colleges only hire liberal professors, and promote only the Leftist perspective, conservatism is not allowed on campus.

A huge mistake was made in 2016.
You can stay there in your mind, if that makes you happy, but it's almost 2019 and what is happening is exactly what I warned about.
Trump is a fucking nightmare. And this national nightmare must end.

Forum List

Back