Maggie Haberman: ‘Disgusted’ Republicans Now Privately Admitting They Regret Supporting Trump

My only question to this bit of news is...WTF did they think was gonna happen!?!?!?

Maggie Haberman: ‘Disgusted’ Republicans Now Privately Admitting They Regret Supporting Trump
Well, I did say that in two years it would be harder and harder to find a Trump supporter.

As for "privately", that means they are cowards. They need to confront him PUBLICLY. And they need to do it BEFORE they slink off into retirement.

Cowardice and hypocrisy on the part of Republicans all these years is exactly how Huckster Trump was able to hijack the dead party.
Dead party? Let me remind all the "political experts" what happened in 2016

A huge mistake was made in 2016.
You can stay there in your mind, if that makes you happy, but it's almost 2019 and what is happening is exactly what I warned about. Trump is a fucking nightmare. And this national nightmare must end.

Why do you think its a nightmare? We had to put up with Obama's crap for 8-years, so turnabout is fair play.

My only question to this bit of news is...WTF did they think was gonna happen!?!?!?

LOL

Strongest economy in decades

Lowest unemployment in decades

Lowest minority unemployment in recorded history

Most number of Americans working at 1 time

Brought back manufacturing jobs Barry said would never come back ('the new norm')

Elimination of massive job/business-strangling regulations, reversing Obama's passing/imposing a record amount

Tax cut resulting in all of this plus higher wages, raises, and bonuses, which the disconnected elitist Democrats called 'scraps' (to THEM)...

LIBERATING many Americans from the 'Economic Slavery' of dependency on welfare, food stamps, and unemployment...

Trump accomplished in only 2 years what Barry could not accomplish in 8...not just economically.

While the Nobel Peace Prize Winner dragged the US into 2 wars to aid terrorists and simultaneously attacking other Presidents for not pulliing troops out of harm's way, once again Trump has done what Barry REFUSED to do - pull troops out of harm's way by shutting down Barry's International War Crime invasion in Syria.

So F* the Washington Establishment GOP every bit as much as the Democrats who have openly worked to undermine the US government and President for 2 years!

The Washington Establishment career GOP politicians had gotten used to force-feeding their constituents / dictating who their campaign candidates would be - like the Democrats, but in 2016 the American people - conservatives rejected the usual GOP insiders and picked their own candidate.

The thought of the PEOPLE actually picking their own representatives scared / scares the hell out of sold-out career politicians who seek to control and dictate to the American people. They could not / can not afford to have their hand-picked rep succeed....it might get Americans believing they can pick all of their reps themselves...and shift power out of the hands of these corrupt douche bags and back into the hands of the American people.

The latest news is that Republicans in the House have decided to support the President and deliver a budget that include $3 billion for the wall to ensure our sovereignty, secure our borders, and protect American citizens.

That bill is now in the Senate, run by the gutless, status-quo, prefer-to-follow-than-lead, worthless Mitch McConnell. The Senate held during the midterms. They even picked up seats. They should be able to get the bill through the Senate for the President to sign.... That is they would if they had a true leader who wasn't such a gutless sellout who wants the President to fail.

As I posted earlier, NOT getting the wall is NOT the President's fault. He has done all he can. Despite 100% commitment to obstruct by Democrats, there is no reason why Republicans could not do what they promised to do if Americans gave them the House, Senate, & WH. They have CHOSEN to go back on that promise, chosen to betray their Constituents.

McConnell is a traitorous cowardly self-serving POS...

So, F* 'em, the whole lot of them...

Last edited:

Well, I did say that in two years it would be harder and harder to find a Trump supporter.

As for "privately", that means they are cowards. They need to confront him PUBLICLY. And they need to do it BEFORE they slink off into retirement.

Cowardice and hypocrisy on the part of Republicans all these years is exactly how Huckster Trump was able to hijack the dead party.

You can stay there in your mind, if that makes you happy, but it's almost 2019 and what is happening is exactly what I warned about. Trump is a fucking nightmare. And this national nightmare must end.

Why do you think its a nightmare? We had to put up with Obama's crap for 8-years, so turnabout is fair play.

Obamas crap?? 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains Unemployment down from the 9's to the 4+ % and almost a triple on the DOW ,, what crap are you talking about? giving us a chance at safe water ,,air? And knew how to speak to people, not like that pussy grabbing racist POS you gave us

Those who followed Trump's career for decades prior to his foray into "public service," like the journalist David Cay Johnston, saw very clearly what was coming, but they were widely ignored:
"'Donald Trump is manifestly unqualified to be president,' biographer says
What can the world expect from the 45th US President? 'A grave threat,' says biographer David Cay Johnston. Based on decades of research, the investigative journalist paints a very dark picture of the president-elect..."

"Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist David Cay Johnston has been following Trump's career since 1988.

"In 'The Making of Donald Trump,' the former New York Times reporter and registered Republican calls the president-elect a 'dictator' and a 'deceiver' with no regard for the people who elected him."

'Donald Trump is manifestly unqualified to be president,' biographer says | DW | 18.11.2016

In interviews prior to the election, Johnston virtually guaranteed a constitution crisis if Trump became POTUS; a Republican controlled House prevented the inevitable for the first two years, but that is about to change.

Obamas crap?? 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains Unemployment down from the 9's to the 4+ % and almost a triple on the DOW ,, what crap are you talking about? giving us a chance at safe water ,,air? And knew how to speak to people, not like that pussy grabbing racist POS you gave us

The Fed's zero interest rate caused the prosperity, not Obama's new regulations, and inaction. Here is a link to his controversies. Then add his "manufacturing jobs are not coming back" policies

They don't even count the surveillance on the opposition party using the CIA, FBI, and NSA...we know who the POS is

Forum List

Back