Magical Red Hat Triggers Ghetto Thug

Another low information Democrat gets locked up. MAGA!

Spreading this kind of argument on social media just fuels the flames and makes everyone think it is a common occurrence, and therefore okay. People are not that uncivil toward each other, left or right, very often in the real world. We have an election coming up. Only the Russians should be pulling cheap attempts to inflame us further against each other.

It's a really simple lesson that has been proven at least a million times in history:
A house divided cannot stand.

“Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand."
Matthew 12:25

What makes him a Ghetto Thug?

How did this altercation start? Since it's you guys who always claim we are not getting the full story.
--------------------------- I couldn't hear the video but it looks to me that the black guy parked illegally and crashed the peaceful rally or demonstration as he suddenly had a twinge of anti TRUMP as he saw the Pro TRUMP people with their pro TRUMP Gear SuperB .

I will tell you what I saw. A very large man who is frustrated with his station in life and doesn’t have the tools to cope with or change his situation.

If I had to guess how he ended here- he looks like a guy who thought his ticket was going to be a pro athlete making bank. That didn’t work out and now he works minimum wage and is generally pissed off at the man.

Another low information Democrat gets locked up. MAGA!

Spreading this kind of argument on social media just fuels the flames and makes everyone think it is a common occurrence, and therefore okay. People are not that uncivil toward each other, left or right, very often in the real world. We have an election coming up. Only the Russians should be pulling cheap attempts to inflame us further against each other.

It's a really simple lesson that has been proven at least a million times in history:
A house divided cannot stand.

Russians? Lol give that shit a rest

How did this altercation start? Since it's you guys who always claim we are not getting the full story.
--------------------------- I couldn't hear the video but it looks to me that the black guy parked illegally and crashed the peaceful rally or demonstration as he suddenly had a twinge of anti TRUMP as he saw the Pro TRUMP people with their pro TRUMP Gear SuperB .

That is a possibility or is it possible that one of the MAWA said something to them while they were sitting at the light.

“Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand."
Matthew 12:25
------------------------- what American wants to unite with YOU and your people OldLady ??

I will tell you what I saw. A very large man who is frustrated with his station in life and doesn’t have the tools to cope with or change his situation.

If I had to guess how he ended here- he looks like a guy who thought his ticket was going to be a pro athlete making bank. That didn’t work out and now he works minimum wage and is generally pissed off at the man.

SMFH.

That is a possibility or is it possible that one of the MAWA said something to them while they were sitting at the light.

Good grief

Good grief

So that is not possible, oh that's right white folks NEVER start altercations.

Forum List

Back