Magical Red Hat Triggers Ghetto Thug

What makes him a Ghetto Thug?

How did this altercation start? Since it's you guys who always claim we are not getting the full story.
--------------------------- I couldn't hear the video but it looks to me that the black guy parked illegally and crashed the peaceful rally or demonstration as he suddenly had a twinge of anti TRUMP as he saw the Pro TRUMP people with their pro TRUMP Gear SuperB .

That is a possibility or is it possible that one of the MAWA said something to them while they were sitting at the light.
Yeah. That's it. Probably said "n1gger".

Oh wait. That was HIM!

We don"/ know how it started since the video doesn't start until after the fact. The guy that was recording was talking alot of shit from the back.
This is why life will always be hard for our Clan with a tan

Why will life always be hard for your clan?

How did this altercation start? Since it's you guys who always claim we are not getting the full story.
--------------------------- I couldn't hear the video but it looks to me that the black guy parked illegally and crashed the peaceful rally or demonstration as he suddenly had a twinge of anti TRUMP as he saw the Pro TRUMP people with their pro TRUMP Gear SuperB .

That is a possibility or is it possible that one of the MAWA said something to them while they were sitting at the light.
---------------------- so what ?? So then you park illegally and get out of the car to confront them eh SuperB .

I didn't say it was right, by the same token if you yell shit at folks you.may get a reaction.
------------------------------ yeah , so NOW you change your story as you now know that words were yelled at the car eh SuperB. You heard words yelled eh SuperB ??

He's making excuses like a good little demonrat

Good grief

So that is not possible, oh that's right white folks NEVER start altercations.

Give your racism a rest

I could tell you the same thing, so in your mind it is impossible that one of the Trump Humpers could have said something first.

It is possible that one of the Trump Humpers said something first, and that triggered a grown ass man to behave like a raging lunatic. The bottom line is the guy could not contain himself. He lost it and got his ass arrested.

Oh I agree he flipped the script, but as human beings something's will make you lose it.

Give your racism a rest

I could tell you the same thing, so in your mind it is impossible that one of the Trump Humpers could have said something first.

Don't give two shits about you nor your excuses.

That's your problem. You shoot your goddamn mouth off about shit you know nothing about.

That's why I am asking the question, since you don't know what happened either.

I am not really interested in your foul mouth tirades, grow up and talk with some civility.

Then stop responding ya dumbed down jackass.

I could get nasty, but why bother I will just let you keep showing how ignorant you truly are. Have a nice day.

A dozen MAGA pussies afraid of one black man. What else is new?
Do you condone blacks act this way? You like them getting arrested? Luck that old man didn’t fill him up with lead .. the equalizer

---------------------- so what ?? So then you park illegally and get out of the car to confront them eh SuperB .

I didn't say it was right, by the same token if you yell shit at folks you.may get a reaction.
------------------------------ yeah , so NOW you change your story as you now know that words were yelled at the car eh SuperB. You heard words yelled eh SuperB ??

No I difn't say words were yelled at the car, I asked was it possible. Big difference.

Yeah. That's it. Probably said "n1gger".

Oh wait. That was HIM!

We don"/ know how it started since the video doesn't start until after the fact. The guy that was recording was talking alot of shit from the back.
This is why life will always be hard for our Clan with a tan

Why will life always be hard for your clan?
Clan? Lol you just encourage more blacks to get locked up lol racist much?

One of these retarded clowns are going to fuck with the wrong person and end getting killed. Such stupidity.

Good grief

Give your racism a rest

That's your problem. You shoot your goddamn mouth off about shit you know nothing about.

I am not really interested in your foul mouth tirades, grow up and talk with some civility.
------------------------------- All YOU are doing is hurling Assumptions and MAYBES SuperB . Guy parked ILLEGALLY and started a confrontation SuperB .

Good grief

Give your racism a rest

It is possible that one of the Trump Humpers said something first, and that triggered a grown ass man to behave like a raging lunatic. The bottom line is the guy could not contain himself. He lost it and got his ass arrested.

Oh I agree he flipped the script, but as human beings something's will make you lose it.

That’s true, we all have our limits. The point is this guys limit is VERY easily reached, and that shows lack of personal control.

Do you condone blacks act this way? You like them getting arrested? Luck that old man didn’t fill him up with lead .. the equalizer

Wow, how many times do I have to say the young man didn't handle that situation in the right manner. You're right he is lucky he didn't get beaten or shot, because we have seen folks killed for far less. My question is how do this altercation come to be.

Give your racism a rest

------------------------------- All YOU are doing is hurling Assumptions and MAYBES SuperB . Guy parked ILLEGALLY and started a confrontation SuperB .

How do you know he started it?

Wow, how many times do I have to say the young man didn't handle that situation in the right manner. You're right he is lucky he didn't get beaten or shot, because we have seen folks killed for far less. My question is how do this altercation come to be.
He saw trump supporters jumped out of his car.. attacked trump supporters

Give your racism a rest

That’s true, we all have our limits. The point is this guys limit is VERY easily reached, and that shows lack of personal control.

Maybe so, I am just asking the question what set him off?

Yea that makes sense. Not.

Yea that makes sense. Not.
You tell us. What did it

No I difn't say words were yelled at the car, I asked was it possible. Big difference.
-------------------------------------- Yeah , the POSSIBILITY of FREE SPEECH mighta made the big guy go cwazy . No wonder that the USA is going to heck .

Give your racism a rest

---------------------------he is a big feck , its just his style to intimidate people and he has been doing that intimidation all his life --- BETCHA !!

Forum List

Back