Magical Red Hat Triggers Ghetto Thug

What makes him a Ghetto Thug?

How did this altercation start? Since it's you guys who always claim we are not getting the full story.
--------------------------- I couldn't hear the video but it looks to me that the black guy parked illegally and crashed the peaceful rally or demonstration as he suddenly had a twinge of anti TRUMP as he saw the Pro TRUMP people with their pro TRUMP Gear SuperB .

That is a possibility or is it possible that one of the MAWA said something to them while they were sitting at the light.
---------------------- so what ?? So then you park illegally and get out of the car to confront them eh SuperB .

I didn't say it was right, by the same token if you yell shit at folks you.may get a reaction.
Like ghetto Jon did? Yeah. Got his ass arrested. Now quit making shit up.

A dozen MAGA pussies afraid of one black man. What else is new?
Do you condone blacks act this way? You like them getting arrested? Luck that old man didn’t fill him up with lead .. the equalizer

Wow, how many times do I have to say the young man didn't handle that situation in the right manner. You're right he is lucky he didn't get beaten or shot, because we have seen folks killed for far less. My question is how do this altercation come to be.
He saw red. You taught him red = racist.

He got triggered. Parked his car illegally. Got a out. Tried to intimidate and bully.

Got his ass arrested.

The end.

That is a possibility or is it possible that one of the MAWA said something to them while they were sitting at the light.
---------------------- so what ?? So then you park illegally and get out of the car to confront them eh SuperB .

I didn't say it was right, by the same token if you yell shit at folks you.may get a reaction.
------------------------------ yeah , so NOW you change your story as you now know that words were yelled at the car eh SuperB. You heard words yelled eh SuperB ??

No I difn't say words were yelled at the car, I asked was it possible. Big difference.
-------------------------------------- Yeah , the POSSIBILITY of FREE SPEECH mighta made the big guy go cwazy . No wonder that the USA is going to heck .
Give your racism a rest

I could tell you the same thing, so in your mind it is impossible that one of the Trump Humpers could have said something first.

It is possible that one of the Trump Humpers said something first, and that triggered a grown ass man to behave like a raging lunatic. The bottom line is the guy could not contain himself. He lost it and got his ass arrested.

Oh I agree he flipped the script, but as human beings something's will make you lose it.

That’s true, we all have our limits. The point is this guys limit is VERY easily reached, and that shows lack of personal control.
---------------------------he is a big feck , its just his style to intimidate people and he has been doing that intimidation all his life --- BETCHA !!

Now you are making assumptions and excuses.

What makes him a Ghetto Thug?

How did this altercation start? Since it's you guys who always claim we are not getting the full story.
--------------------------- I couldn't hear the video but it looks to me that the black guy parked illegally and crashed the peaceful rally or demonstration as he suddenly had a twinge of anti TRUMP as he saw the Pro TRUMP people with their pro TRUMP Gear SuperB .

Like ghetto Jon did? Yeah. Got his ass arrested. Now quit making shit up.

What am I making up?

------------------------------ yeah , so NOW you change your story as you now know that words were yelled at the car eh SuperB. You heard words yelled eh SuperB ??

No I difn't say words were yelled at the car, I asked was it possible. Big difference.
-------------------------------------- Yeah , the POSSIBILITY of FREE SPEECH mighta made the big guy go cwazy . No wonder that the USA is going to heck .
I could tell you the same thing, so in your mind it is impossible that one of the Trump Humpers could have said something first.

It is possible that one of the Trump Humpers said something first, and that triggered a grown ass man to behave like a raging lunatic. The bottom line is the guy could not contain himself. He lost it and got his ass arrested.

Oh I agree he flipped the script, but as human beings something's will make you lose it.

That’s true, we all have our limits. The point is this guys limit is VERY easily reached, and that shows lack of personal control.
---------------------------he is a big feck , its just his style to intimidate people and he has been doing that intimidation all his life --- BETCHA !!

Now you are making assumptions and excuses.
----------------------- correct , he is a big pwick , used to getting his way because of his size but it didn't work this time, And of course its a guess or assumption or guess as i say --- BETCHA . Cops got him NOW though SuperB .

and , i only make an ASSUMPTION and make no EXCUSES as there is nothing to Excuse . MAGA people did fine as they Won SuperB .

Do you condone blacks act this way? You like them getting arrested? Luck that old man didn’t fill him up with lead .. the equalizer

Wow, how many times do I have to say the young man didn't handle that situation in the right manner. You're right he is lucky he didn't get beaten or shot, because we have seen folks killed for far less. My question is how do this altercation come to be.

He got triggered. Parked his car illegally. Got a out. Tried to intimidate and bully.

Got his ass arrested.

The end.

Was there a memo sent out to blacks stating that red means racist.

He did a good job intimidating, his arrest will be nothing more than a misdemeanor.

My question is still how did this altercation start?

Got his ass arrested.

The end.

He did a good job intimidating, his arrest will be nothing more than a misdemeanor.

The ghetto thug didn't like red hats.

Got his ass arrested.

The end.

------------------------- yeah , you'll get to the bottom of this thing eh :afro: ?? And all you'll get is HERESAY . Guy broke the law as he illegally parked , exited his car , approached and confronted peaceful people as you now go all Dick Tracy DETECTIVE on this silly widdle event SuperB . [chuckle]

Got his ass arrested.

The end.

Black folks wear red hats every day.

Got his ass arrested.

The end.

------------------------- yeah , you'll get to the bottom of this thing eh :afro: ?? And all you'll get is HERE SAY . Guy broke the law as he illegally parked and confronted peaceful people as you now go all Dick Tracy DETECTIVE on this silly widdle event SuperB .

Time will tell.

Got his ass arrested.

The end.

You must have been in the prison I worked at. All the work crews wore red hats.

Got his ass arrested.

The end.

You must have been in the prison I worked at. All the work crews wore red hats.

What were you serving time for?

Got his ass arrested.

The end.

------------------------- yeah , you'll get to the bottom of this thing eh :afro: ?? And all you'll get is HERESAY . Guy broke the law as he illegally parked , exited his car , approached and confronted peaceful people as you now go all Dick Tracy DETECTIVE on this silly widdle event SuperB . [chuckle]

Quick get Mewler on it...lol

Forum List

Back