Magical Red Hat Triggers Ghetto Thug

Do you condone blacks act this way? You like them getting arrested? Luck that old man didn’t fill him up with lead .. the equalizer

Wow, how many times do I have to say the young man didn't handle that situation in the right manner. You're right he is lucky he didn't get beaten or shot, because we have seen folks killed for far less. My question is how do this altercation come to be.
He saw red. You taught him red = racist.

He got triggered. Parked his car illegally. Got a out. Tried to intimidate and bully.

Got his ass arrested.

The end.

Was there a memo sent out to blacks stating that red means racist.

He did a good job intimidating, his arrest will be nothing more than a misdemeanor.

My question is still how did this altercation start?
------------------------- yeah , you'll get to the bottom of this thing eh :afro: ?? And all you'll get is HERESAY . Guy broke the law as he illegally parked , exited his car , approached and confronted peaceful people as you now go all Dick Tracy DETECTIVE on this silly widdle event SuperB . [chuckle]

Quick get Mewler on it...lol
Mewller: We have concluded that there is no direct evidence of guilt or wrong doing but he is definitely not innocent.

Wow, how many times do I have to say the young man didn't handle that situation in the right manner. You're right he is lucky he didn't get beaten or shot, because we have seen folks killed for far less. My question is how do this altercation come to be.

He got triggered. Parked his car illegally. Got a out. Tried to intimidate and bully.

Got his ass arrested.

The end.

He did a good job intimidating, his arrest will be nothing more than a misdemeanor.

------------------------- yeah , you'll get to the bottom of this thing eh :afro: ?? And all you'll get is HERESAY . Guy broke the law as he illegally parked , exited his car , approached and confronted peaceful people as you now go all Dick Tracy DETECTIVE on this silly widdle event SuperB . [chuckle]

Mewller: We have concluded that there is no direct evidence of guilt or wrong doing but he is definitely not innocent.

Mewler is a useless tool.

Got his ass arrested.

The end.

He totally crapped all over the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

A dozen MAGA pussies afraid of one black man. What else is new?
Do you condone blacks act this way? You like them getting arrested? Luck that old man didn’t fill him up with lead .. the equalizer

This altacashin do fit dis bruddar becuz he be dranged.

He totally crapped all over the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

Unethical and should probably face being disbarred

Got his ass arrested.

The end.

The ghetto thug didn't like red hats.

Black folks wear red hats every day.
You must have been in the prison I worked at. All the work crews wore red hats.
I want to see them all wearing red hats saying, "Making America Great Again"!

Last edited:

You must have been in the prison I worked at. All the work crews
Stupid nagger.

Say what you usually say.
Ignorant Democrat slave.

Hmmm, what makes me a democrat slave?
You being stupid, a racist and a democrat.

Not as bad as being an assclown, racist, Trump Humper. Come to think of it neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the elephant.

Stupid nagger.

Ignorant Democrat slave.

Not as bad as being an assclown, racist, Trump Humper. Come to think of it neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the elephant.
You just now thought of that proving how stupid you are.

Stupid nagger.

Ignorant Democrat slave.

Why so many of yuz brudders speak like ya have a speech impidamint?

Ignorant Democrat slave.

Excessive use of lip gloss.

Ignorant Democrat slave.

Ask your mother, pretty sure she can tell you why.

Ignorant Democrat slave.

Family attack reported.

Family attack reported.

Good because the racist attacks are reported as well.

Ignorant Democrat slave.

Ooooo, typical low life brudder.

Family attack reported.

Good because the racist attacks are reported as well.
Your brudder be racist. What it be like.

--------------------------- I couldn't hear the video but it looks to me that the black guy parked illegally and crashed the peaceful rally or demonstration as he suddenly had a twinge of anti TRUMP as he saw the Pro TRUMP people with their pro TRUMP Gear SuperB .

That is a possibility or is it possible that one of the MAWA said something to them while they were sitting at the light.
---------------------- so what ?? So then you park illegally and get out of the car to confront them eh SuperB .

I didn't say it was right, by the same token if you yell shit at folks you.may get a reaction.
------------------------------ yeah , so NOW you change your story as you now know that words were yelled at the car eh SuperB. You heard words yelled eh SuperB ??

No I difn't say words were yelled at the car, I asked was it possible. Big difference.
What would it matter? No words condone violent assaults. Quit making excuses for criminals.

Forum List

Back