Magical Red Hat Triggers Ghetto Thug

What makes him a Ghetto Thug?

How did this altercation start? Since it's you guys who always claim we are not getting the full story.
--------------------------- I couldn't hear the video but it looks to me that the black guy parked illegally and crashed the peaceful rally or demonstration as he suddenly had a twinge of anti TRUMP as he saw the Pro TRUMP people with their pro TRUMP Gear SuperB .

That is a possibility or is it possible that one of the MAWA said something to them while they were sitting at the light.

Good grief

So that is not possible, oh that's right white folks NEVER start altercations.

Give your racism a rest

Another low information Democrat gets locked up. MAGA!

Spreading this kind of argument on social media just fuels the flames and makes everyone think it is a common occurrence, and therefore okay. People are not that uncivil toward each other, left or right, very often in the real world. We have an election coming up. Only the Russians should be pulling cheap attempts to inflame us further against each other.

It's a really simple lesson that has been proven at least a million times in history:
A house divided cannot stand.

It's only one side doing this crap. Keep your thugs on a short leash

How did this altercation start? Since it's you guys who always claim we are not getting the full story.
--------------------------- I couldn't hear the video but it looks to me that the black guy parked illegally and crashed the peaceful rally or demonstration as he suddenly had a twinge of anti TRUMP as he saw the Pro TRUMP people with their pro TRUMP Gear SuperB .

That is a possibility or is it possible that one of the MAWA said something to them while they were sitting at the light.
---------------------- so what ?? So then you park illegally and get out of the car to confront them eh SuperB .

Yeah. That's it. Probably said "n1gger".

Oh wait. That was HIM!

Good grief

Give your racism a rest

I could tell you the same thing, so in your mind it is impossible that one of the Trump Humpers could have said something first.

---------------------- so what ?? So then you park illegally and get out of the car to confront them eh SuperB .

I didn't say it was right, by the same token if you yell shit at folks you.may get a reaction.

Another low information Democrat gets locked up. MAGA!

Spreading this kind of argument on social media just fuels the flames and makes everyone think it is a common occurrence, and therefore okay. People are not that uncivil toward each other, left or right, very often in the real world. We have an election coming up. Only the Russians should be pulling cheap attempts to inflame us further against each other.

It's a really simple lesson that has been proven at least a million times in history:
A house divided cannot stand.

Russians? Lol give that shit a rest

No way, Natasha.

Good grief

Give your racism a rest

I could tell you the same thing, so in your mind it is impossible that one of the Trump Humpers could have said something first.

Don't give two shits about you nor your excuses.

That's your problem. You shoot your goddamn mouth off about shit you know nothing about.

looks to me like a big guy that thought he could intimidate the widdle tiny pro Trump supporters .

Oh wait. That was HIM!

We don"/ know how it started since the video doesn't start until after the fact. The guy that was recording was talking alot of shit from the back.

Oh wait. That was HIM!

We don"/ know how it started since the video doesn't start until after the fact. The guy that was recording was talking alot of shit from the back.
This is why life will always be hard for our Clan with a tan

Good grief

Give your racism a rest

It is possible that one of the Trump Humpers said something first, and that triggered a grown ass man to behave like a raging lunatic. The bottom line is the guy could not contain himself. He lost it and got his ass arrested.

Good grief

Give your racism a rest

That's your problem. You shoot your goddamn mouth off about shit you know nothing about.

That's why I am asking the question, since you don't know what happened either.

I am not really interested in your foul mouth tirades, grow up and talk with some civility.

Good grief

Give your racism a rest

That's why I am asking the question, since you don't know what happened either.

I am not really interested in your foul mouth tirades, grow up and talk with some civility.

Then stop responding ya dumbed down jackass.

I didn't say it was right, by the same token if you yell shit at folks you.may get a reaction.
------------------------------ yeah , so NOW you change your story as you now know that words were yelled at the car eh SuperB. You heard words yelled eh SuperB ??

Forum List

Back