Maher to Guest Defending Islam in Wake of Boston Bombings: 'That's Liberal Bulls--t'

And Christianity wasn't!!!???!!!??? Another outburst of brilliance from the rightwing nuthouse.
No, not initially. Christianity was spread by the 12 apostles. Christians did not conquer Rome nor subjugate the non-Christians population when they did prevail.

There is no doubt much violence was used in the Crusades, Spanish Inquisition and the conquest of the New World, but "bigger and more violent" simply shows a tenuous or very dogmatic grasp of world history.

:lol:

You really, really need to pick up a history book.

Emperor Constantine adopted Christianity and forced conversions, although not violently. Why the fuck do you think it's called "Roman" Catholic.

Later on..you had a real fun chap, named King Charlamagne. He did force conversion. You lost your head if you refused. Christians have been doing this sort of stuff for ages.
Seriously, you are out of your league. Nitpicking does not work with people versed in history. I don't know who or how old you are, but no, I am not going to get into the realm of nonsense.

And Christianity wasn't!!!???!!!??? Another outburst of brilliance from the rightwing nuthouse.
No, not initially. Christianity was spread by the 12 apostles. Christians did not conquer Rome nor subjugate the non-Christians population when they did prevail.

There is no doubt much violence was used in the Crusades, Spanish Inquisition and the conquest of the New World, but "bigger and more violent" simply shows a tenuous or very dogmatic grasp of world history.

Emperor Constantine adopted Christianity and forced conversions, although not violently. Why the fuck do you think it's called "Roman" Catholic.

Later on..you had a real fun chap, named King Charlamagne. He did force conversion. You lost your head if you refused. Christians have been doing this sort of stuff for ages.

Wow genius....Charlemagne, what 800 AD? Oh please get into an arguement with me on history....PLEAAAASE........Sure conversions were like that back then, say in the past 500+ years only one crew has been doing it the old fashioned way....guess which one????

Seriously, you are out of your league. Nitpicking does not work with people versed in history. I don't know who or how old you are, but no, I am not going to get into the realm of nonsense.

Or course your not.

Because Christianity, bar none, is the world's bloodiest religion.

More people have been killed in the name of Jesus than in the name of anything else.

Wow genius....Charlemagne, what 800 AD? Oh please get into an arguement with me on history....PLEAAAASE........Sure conversions were like that back then, say in the past 500+ years only one crew has been doing it the old fashioned way....guess which one????

Hitler didn't bother with converting Jews.

That closer for ya?

Or course your not.

Because Christianity, bar none, is the world's bloodiest religion.

More people have been killed in the name of Jesus than in the name of anything else.
You are not only out of my league Swallow, you are in a self-committed purgatory. You can continue to post here to convince others otherwise, but for me, forget it.

Ciao

And how does that negate anything I said about his reasons?

Christianity, an older religion, went through a much bigger violent phase. An optimist might hope that Islam will evolve similarly,

if that optimist was not invested in seeing some other particular religion eventually win out and monopolize the world's faithful.
You need to learn more about the spread of Islam before you go off and say stupid things. Islam was spread by the sword in the days of yore, and there are those seeking to spread it with Kalashnikovs, pressure cookers and box cutters today.

I've not a problem with Islam. For the most part we travel a parallel road. They adore Jesus.

You fools don't even have a clue when you post do you?

Forum List

Back