Maine high school is apparently first in U.S. to get sports Hijabs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Maine High School Is Apparently First In U.S. to get Sports Hijabs

upload_2017-6-8_9-41-24.png

Tennis co-captains Liva Pierce and Anaise Manikunda raised more than $800 online to buy the sporty hijabs for their Muslim teammates after the school’s athletic director learned of the product. They solicited private donations to avoid criticism for using taxpayer funds on religious apparel, and ended up with enough to outfit all teams, including lacrosse, soccer, volleyball, softball, field hockey and track.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No we're not going to end up like Germany, France, Paris, Italy whatever gave you that idea. Maybe when a few dozen women end up getting raped it will begin to sink, or maybe after a few gays are knocked off it will sink in. Probably not............................... Because those who are hated by them and are dumb enough to put them before their own people well they just make excuses for them. Good luck your fantasy world is going to need it.

How did you feel about catholic nuns wearing habits. I have no problem as long as the face is not covered, most nuns do not dress like this anymore and I'm sure most Muslim women will want to take their scarfs off over time,

if I lived in a sandbox, I'd wear a scarf as well.

upload_2017-6-8_13-36-16.png

A girl's sports team,is not a religious order. Don't compare them.

It will be more of a problem when the muzz demand that all girls wear hijab.

Zero taxpayer dollars were used to purchase these uniforms, so I am filing this story in the "who cares?" folder.

Forum List

Back