Maine’s passage of ‘right to food’ amendment stirs celebration, worry

Oh, so now it is only people living in poverty who get the unemployment compensation?
Someone in poverty who is unemployed in an at-will employment State should not be denied or disparaged unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States.

In my opinion, a person in poverty merely lacking an income who is unemployed should be able to automatically obtain unemployment compensation in an at-will employment State.
If I didn't work I would be in poverty, as most people would be but now you claim I'm greedy? So you only want certian people to collect and others not to?

Pre-WWII Germany could not get away with simply printing money.
they tried…no country and just get away with simply printing money

it makes the money worthless….we are seeing that now in the US thanks to the Xiden admin, it’s called hyperinflation

they tried…no country and just get away with simply printing money

it makes the money worthless….we are seeing that now in the US thanks to the Xiden admin, it’s called hyperinflation
What hyperinflation? And, it was not a problem until the supply chain got overstressed.

What hyperinflation? And, it was not a problem until the supply chain got overstressed.
the hyperinflation happening now

yes the supply chain got behind because people weren’t working…they were at home collecting UE insurance..money being printed by xiden and the dems who continued to extent massive payments unnecessaryly

Forum List

Back