Maine’s passage of ‘right to food’ amendment stirs celebration, worry

You need to report income from Any source. It is my opinion that anyone with an income who applies for unemployment compensation for "greed" instead of need, should be taxed at a higher rate.
So if I am unemployed I get money, but I have to prove it? But is someone else is unemployed they get it without proving it, with no means testing as you keep claiming? That seems like you are treating people differently, what about equal protection?

No means testing for uc but you still have to report income to the IRS. In my opinion, you should have to pay a higher tax rate since it is not about need, but about "greed".
So you what the government to define what is greed and those that they perceive to be greedy have means testing but others don't? That isn't equal anything, that is treating two people differently.

So if I am unemployed I get money, but I have to prove it? But is someone else is unemployed they get it without proving it, with no means testing as you keep claiming? That seems like you are treating people differently, what about equal protection?
In my opinion, a person in poverty merely lacking an income who is unemployed should be able to automatically obtain unemployment compensation in an at-will employment State.

You need to report income from Any source. It is my opinion that anyone with an income who applies for unemployment compensation for "greed" instead of need, should be taxed at a higher rate.

Oh, so in addition to the fantasy of free money for anyone without a job, you want to write tax laws now? lol

Forum List

Back