Maine’s passage of ‘right to food’ amendment stirs celebration, worry

1. This isn't a border thread so you're getting nowhere by yammering about that.
2. We do get equal protection of the laws because means testing is constitutional. It's obvious that you don't even have a real problem with means testing because you would do it yourself. The ONLY place you have a problem with it is where it impacts you.
This isn't an ignorance thread.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

The point Y'all are missing is that the Law matters external to border threads as well and US society does owe us equal protection of the laws.

This has nothing to do with borders. Nothing. It is just your way of dancing away from the topic.

And the fact that you have taken your case (if you have one) to state court and not federal is another thing that proves you have no idea what you're doing.

This isn't an ignorance thread.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

We keep trying to make it about the topic, but you keep dragging it down to ignorance.

It is not about borders. It is not right-wingers doing anything. And the UC laws are not unconstitutional.

This has nothing to do with borders. Nothing. It is just your way of dancing away from the topic.

And the fact that you have taken your case (if you have one) to state court and not federal is another thing that proves you have no idea what you're doing.
You are not understanding the concept is all I really need to know to ignore your ignorance. You have no understanding of the laws involved. Any right-winger can be a parrot.

You are not understanding the concept is all I really need to know to ignore your ignorance. You have no understanding of the laws involved. Any right-winger can be a parrot.
Are you going to say the same thing to the judge when he throws your case out or are you going to admit you don't know as much about the law as you pretend?

We keep trying to make it about the topic, but you keep dragging it down to ignorance.

It is not about borders. It is not right-wingers doing anything. And the UC laws are not unconstitutional.
Why did the Judge involved toss out all those frivolous cases brought by the clueless and Causeless right-wing but hasn't told me I am ignorant as those right-wingers and to stop wasting their time with frivolous suits?

Why did the Judge involved toss out all those frivolous cases brought by the clueless and Causeless right-wing but hasn't told me I am ignorant as those right-wingers and to stop wasting their time with frivolous suits?
How many "right-wing" challenges to UC law have been thrown out as frivolous? Number and source, please.

Right-wingers don't care enough about the Poor to bring those suits.
First you say, "The judge tossed out right-wing lawsuits sooner than mine." Now you say, "Right-winders don't care enough about the Poor to bring those suits".

Are you purposely lying? It looks like you're just saying what you think sounds good in the moment without realizing you're contradicting your earlier statements.

The judge tossed out right-wing lawsuits sooner than mine. Besides, the judge tossing out my case would make it easier to appeal to a higher authority.

You mean like a federal court? Where you would have filed your case in the first place, if you understood the way it works.

First you say, "The judge tossed out right-wing lawsuits sooner than mine." Now you say, "Right-winders don't care enough about the Poor to bring those suits".

Are you purposely lying? It looks like you're just saying what you think sounds good in the moment without realizing you're contradicting your earlier statements.
Obviously, I have not dumbed it down enough for the right-wing.

Obviously, I have not dumbed it down enough for the right-wing.

I think the people posting here understand what you mean. And that was pretty dumb to begin with. Free checks for everyone, without any way to determine if they need it, or if there is a work option? Spending $2.5 billion to duplicate welfare? Claiming it will cure homelessness, without providing a way for them to get an ID, have a mailing address, or get a bank account? And completely ignoring the substance abuse and mental health issues involved.

All that is pretty dumb.

Denial and disparagement of my case.
When your case is thrown out, the judge will give you a reason for throwing it out. If that reason is very solid and sound, you will have a hard time getting an appeals court to hear it again. So no, just having your case thrown out doesn't help you much at all.

Forum List

Back