Maine’s passage of ‘right to food’ amendment stirs celebration, worry

I think the people posting here understand what you mean. And that was pretty dumb to begin with. Free checks for everyone, without any way to determine if they need it, or if there is a work option? Spending $2.5 billion to duplicate welfare? Claiming it will cure homelessness, without providing a way for them to get an ID, have a mailing address, or get a bank account? And completely ignoring the substance abuse and mental health issues involved.

All that is pretty dumb.
That is just you making that up and assuming your made up conclusion. Whenever shall you learn to argue, Festus?

You made two contradicting statements that I quoted. They cannot both be true.

I am not surprised you took this tack, though, because it's what you do, just accuse whoever is pointing out your failure of not getting it.
Can you please re-state your assertion including the alleged statements involved?

First you say, "The judge tossed out right-wing lawsuits sooner than mine." Now you say, "Right-winders don't care enough about the Poor to bring those suits".

Are you purposely lying? It looks like you're just saying what you think sounds good in the moment without realizing you're contradicting your earlier statements.
You simply don't understand the issues involved; you created your own conclusion, and assumed it.

I read what you wrote. Maybe you didn't understand what you wrote.
You are welcome to rephrase your argument point by point and show me why You believe what You do and I don't believe what You do, and why my rationale is wrong.

Not when I've already quoted you.
I don't believe you, you are simply wrong and don't understand the issue. Please rephrase your assertion or cease and desist your appeals to ignorance simply because You are on the right-wing.

I rephrased my assertion down to a "one liner" for simplicity and clarity for the attorneys at AVVO.

All those attorneys and still no answer. Process servers could process the same.

I don't believe you, you are simply wrong and don't understand the issue. Please rephrase your assertion or cease and desist your appeals to ignorance simply because You are on the right-wing.

I rephrased my assertion down to a "one liner" for simplicity and clarity for the attorneys at AVVO.

All those attorneys and still no answer. Process servers could process the same.
So which of your statements is wrong?

That is just you making that up and assuming your made up conclusion. Whenever shall you learn to argue, Festus?

I did not make up one single thing. Feel free to try and point out which point was made up. I would say I would wait, but we both know you won't. You make accusations, but never actually point out which things fit your accusations.

I did not make up one single thing. Feel free to try and point out which point was made up. I would say I would wait, but we both know you won't. You make accusations, but never actually point out which things fit your accusations.
Ok. Thanks. I will stop being such a right-winger about accusations and not make any I can't prove through valid arguments. Thanks for helping me out with my potential false-pride instead of false-witness bearing.

Ok. Thanks. I will stop being such a right-winger about accusations and not make any I can't prove through valid arguments. Thanks for helping me out with my potential false-pride instead of false-witness bearing.

You have been doing it, and I have been pointing it out for several years. Pity you haven't caught on sooner.

You are the one alleging it is a contradiction. I believe you are mistaken.

Here is what he pointed out as a contradiction:
"First you say, "The judge tossed out right-wing lawsuits sooner than mine." Now you say, "Right-winders don't care enough about the Poor to bring those suits".".

Now either a judge tossed out right-wing lawsuits or Right-wingers don't care enough about the Poor to bring those suits. Pick one.

Forum List

Back