Mainstream Media: Defeat Trump by Attacking His Supporters First they come after you....

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Mainstream Media: Defeat Trump by Attacking His Supporters
First they come after you, then they target your family and business relationships

It is no secret that the mainstream media has decided that the threat presented by a possible Donald Trump presidency is so grave that it has suspended even the illusion of objectivity.
Writing in The New York Times, media columnist Jim Rutenberg granted permission to his fellow journalists “to throw out the textbook American journalism has been using for the better part of the past half-century, if not longer, and approach it in a way you’ve never approached anything in your career.”
What’s different here is the dropping of even the pretense of objectivity.
In unilaterally determining that Donald Trump is unfit even to be covered objectively—to the point that he must be disqualified by any means necessary—the mainstream media has set a dangerous precedent.

BUT as I've recently observed....there will be MILLIONS of COWARDS For Trump.

Millions of us that are intimidated by idiot people who say "you're voting for that egotist Trump"?
Or worse adjectives! YUP. Millions of us don't have time to prove idiots as idiots! We're too busy
working and when it comes time to close the curtain and pull the lever...it will be for TRUMP because we don't have to tell anyone who we voted for!

Last edited:
Satan would never come to Earth in his true form. When Satan comes to this earth, he'll come looking like this:

n-TRUMP-BIBLE-628x314.jpg

Objectivity becomes its own evil in the face of the greatest Evil.

Satan would never come to Earth in his true form. When Satan comes to this earth, he'll come looking like this:

Wow. It is a good thing you dems are not the ones selling fear...

Laugh-Meme-01.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-04.gif

Laugh-Meme-01.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Fear is a legitimate sentiment. Those of you who are God fearing Christians, of all people, should understand that.

They did the same thing to McCain and Romney contributors. The purpose is to keep people from donating to the Republican candidate by letting them know their personal lives will be made public if they do.

First they come after you, then they target your family and business relationships

It is no secret that the mainstream media has decided that the threat presented by a possible Donald Trump presidency is so grave that it has suspended even the illusion of objectivity.
Writing in The New York Times, media columnist Jim Rutenberg granted permission to his fellow journalists “to throw out the textbook American journalism has been using for the better part of the past half-century, if not longer, and approach it in a way you’ve never approached anything in your career.”
What’s different here is the dropping of even the pretense of objectivity.
In unilaterally determining that Donald Trump is unfit even to be covered objectively—to the point that he must be disqualified by any means necessary—the mainstream media has set a dangerous precedent.

BUT as I've recently observed....there will be MILLIONS of COWARDS For Trump.

Millions of us that are intimidated by idiot people who say "you're voting for that egotist Trump"?
Or worse adjectives! YUP. Millions of us don't have time to prove
this idiots as idiots! We're too busy
working and when it comes time to close the curtain and pull the lever...it will be for TRUMP because we don't have to tell anyone who we voted for!
Trump's supporters are certainly a negative for him

Laugh-Meme-01.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Fear is a legitimate sentiment. Those of you who are God fearing Christians, of all people, should understand that.

Sure, If Trump were actually THE FALLEN ANGEL LUCIFER, then the fear you are selling would be legitimate.

But he is not. And you are full of crap.

Politico Co-Founder Jim VandeHei on the MSM anti-Trump bias in 2016

HH: I don’t know if Hillary had an earbud yesterday, but the media’s not investigating that, either. Is there, is the MSM all in for Hillary?

JV: You know, you and I have talked about this in the past, and I tend to be a defender of the media. And I tend to think that it’s overblown, what people think just lots of bias. I have a much different view this year, like having been starting a company and taking a little bit of a step back from looking at the politics moment by moment, particularly if you pay attention to Twitter. The number of mainstream media reporters who are out there expressing their explicit opinions, that tend to be decisively pro-Hillary and anti-Trump, to me is scary. I don’t, listen, Donald Trump gives you a lot things to fear and a lot of things to dislike. But you cannot, cannot, cannot as a reporter be taking sides in a public forum whether it’s on Twitter or whether it’s on email or whether it’s on TV.

HH: You’re absolutely, you are absolutely right, Jim Vandehei. Come back when the new effort launches. Great to talk to you, my friend.
Politico Co-Founder Jim VandeHei on the MSM anti-Trump bias in 2016 « The Hugh Hewitt Show

Forum List

Back