Major Troop movements and Fleet maneuvers off East and West Coas of CONUS

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Hmm, wonder what is coming down?

Given these new naval deployments, and the very large, sudden, movement of troops into Nellis AFB, one gets the impression that the United States is preparing to defend its homeland from actual invasion.
Hint: That may actually be the case.
Word in Intelligence circles says that if the Supreme Court voids any or all of the November 3 election due to the massive fraud and violations of the US Constitution with changes to election laws, the lawless extension of voting for weeks, in violation of 3 USC 1 & 2, the Democrats are planning on asking the United Nations to INVADE to depose Trump as a "Dictator." There is also word within Intelligence circles that the states of California, Oregon, and Washington, plus New York, might actually try to secede from the Union if Trump gets four more years, and may need to be forcibly brought back under US control, the same way renegade southern states were handled back in the 1860's Civil War."

Given these new naval deployments, and the very large, sudden, movement of troops into Nellis AFB, one gets the impression that the United States is preparing to defend its homeland from actual invasion.
Word in Intelligence circles says that if the Supreme Court voids any or all of the November 3 election due to the massive fraud and violations of the US Constitution with changes to election laws, the lawless extension of voting for weeks, in violation of 3 USC 1 & 2, the Democrats are planning on asking the United Nations to INVADE to depose Trump as a "Dictator." There is also word within Intelligence circles that the states of California, Oregon, and Washington, plus New York, might actually try to secede from the Union if Trump gets four more years, and may need to be forcibly brought back under US control, the same way renegade southern states were handled back in the 1860's Civil War."

Yeah my friends son just got called back to his sub. Somethings happening.

The military never explains what it is doing and why, for obvious reasons, most of all they keep their troops in the dark.

This could be nothing or it could be huge.

But Trump did say some big things were going to happen in the next few days.

I am wondering if they have gathered enough evidence material and are about to make mass arrests?

In as much as Nellis is nothing but a bombing range I doubt anything outside of standard maneuvers. I was stationed at Avon Park a range in Florida, it was very popular for maneuvers because of all the free and protected read restricted space.

I am wondering if they have gathered enough evidence material and are about to make mass arrests?

Iran? North Korea? We've got some serious enemies, and could Trump be going to make a late move?

Or, God forbid, could one or more of our enemies (China?) be going to make a move? I've been saying privately for weeks that this surely is the best time to make war on the U.S. We're totally disunited, couldn't possibly fight a war, not even an invasion. The entire West Coast would welcome Chinese invaders as liberators, after all.

In as much as Nellis is nothing but a bombing range I doubt anything outside of standard maneuvers. I was stationed at Avon Park a range in Florida, it was very popular for maneuvers because of all the free and protected read restricted space.

Party Poop. ;)

Fuck Californication , Oreogon, Warshington State and New Pork, let them leave, then when they start to starve, then we can get to the table to discuss terms of surrender.

Fuck Californication , Oreogon, Warshington State and New Pork, let them leave, then when they start to starve, then we can get to the table to discuss terms of surrender.

That might work with New York City, but California, Oregon, and Washington State produce much of the food eaten across the United States. They're the breadbasket of America. For that reason, if no other, I'd be sorry to lose them.

That might work with New York City, but California, Oregon, and Washington State produce much of the food eaten across the United States. They're the breadbasket of America. For that reason, if no other, I'd be sorry to lose them.
I spent some time outside of Fresno Cal, every sign out there was "Water, not trains" produce food, bring the water back to the farmers. The middle of California hates the cities, and i am sure they wouldnt deal with the sorry ass slaves, so again, starve out the progs, show them how superior(sarcasm) they are when all they can grow is some pot....

I agree. Probably planned maneuvers. Happens all the time in the military and the grunts are the last to know.

The military never explains what it is doing and why, for obvious reasons, most of all they keep their troops in the dark.

yes. and they need submarines for that.

We’re going to destroy all the communists in America. We swore an oath to defend the constitution from foreign and domestic enemies.

One can only hope.

Iran? North Korea? We've got some serious enemies, and could Trump be going to make a late move?

Or, God forbid, could one or more of our enemies (China?) be going to make a move? I've been saying privately for weeks that this surely is the best time to make war on the U.S. We're totally disunited, couldn't possibly fight a war, not even an invasion. The entire West Coast would welcome Chinese invaders as liberators, after all.

More like China, Russia and the UN

Not really all the people there but they have been stealing elections for some time now and enemies both foreign and domestic are deep into California. (they don't get to keep it)

There is no best time to make war on the US.

Forum List

Back