Majority of Americans did not vote for Donald John Trump:

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Before one of you write that Donald John Trump won the Electoral College and that is the only vote that matters, well no shit Sherlock tell me something I did not know!

Also before any of you claim that Clinton did not win the National Popular vote because illegals voted for her or voter fraud happen, well the actual evidence and not just speculations or opinions does not support that either and she won the Popular vote because of her landslide victory in California.

Now what is this really about?

Well the reality that Trump failed to win the hearts of most voters. The reality that when you combine the Third Party vote with Clinton vote it clearly shows many Americans were against Trump and let be factual they were also against Clinton too.

Also let be factual and admit in swing states that Clinton should have won the Green vote killed her there. Stein pulled off a Nader on Clinton in close states like Michigan where Stein garner 51k votes and had they went to Clinton she would have won that state or in Wisconsin where Stein garner 31k of the vote and had they went to Clinton she would have won the State or Pennsylvania where Stein garner 49k of the vote and if Clinton had gained those vote Clinton would have won that State.

So again what is my point?

Simple, the reality is 7.8 Million third party voters voted against the Two Major Parties candidates and with that in close contested states like Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin it cost the Democratic Nominee the Electoral Votes to win the National Election.

Now I am going to assume many of Trump voters will claim all that I have written is a lie and I am being butt-hurt over Clinton loss but being a Johnson voter in the State of Texas mean that Clinton was someone I never wanted.

Also for the Clinton voter you should reflect on the reason why your candidate lost the National Election and not blame Russia or Third Party voters for her failure. You should ask yourself where was the failure to garner the Green Voter and how many of them were Sanders Voters that either stayed home or voted for Stein instead of your candidate.

Now I know this was not written in the Rubber Room and rules do apply but make your argument against what I wrote funny and amusing and not the typical partisan nonsense like I am a Nazi, Third Party voters hate America, or that I am butt-hurt because as you can see I am not a Nazi ( well only with some ) and Clinton would have been as bad as Trump to me or maybe even worse seeing she would have been investigated daily about if she had a penis or if she really gave birth to Chelsea Clinton and I love America what a Country!?!

upload_2017-5-18_9-13-44.jpeg

So with that here is a link to the vote totals and learn that if the Democrats want to win they will need the Green voter in 2018 and on and if you think their votes does not matter then you have not learn what it will cost you when you toss them to the side for a corporate candidate instead...

United States presidential election, 2016 - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Trump doesn't need our hearts. He needs to do his job.

He has been doing his job, but he is out of his league and is like a class A minor league soft toss pitcher ( or does he prefer catcher? ) playing against Babe Ruth in politics and there is no winning no matter what he does...

When are lefties going to stop whining about an election that happened six months ago? Accept it for God's sake and move on.

He has been doing his job, but he is out of his league and is like a class A minor league soft toss pitcher ( or does he prefer catcher? ) playing against Babe Ruth in politics and there is no winning no matter what he does...
Yes, this political thing is new to him. And all first term presidents learn on the job. For a guy "out of his league" he's done rather well so far.

Before one of you write that Donald John Trump won the Electoral College and that is the only vote that matters, well no shit Sherlock tell me something I did not know!

Also before any of you claim that Clinton did not win the National Popular vote because illegals voted for her or voter fraud happen, well the actual evidence and not just speculations or opinions does not support that either and she won the Popular vote because of her landslide victory in California.

Well the reality that Trump failed to win the hearts of most voters. The reality that when you combine the Third Party vote with Clinton vote it clearly shows many Americans were against Trump and let be factual they were also against Clinton too.

Also let be factual and admit in swing states that Clinton should have won the Green vote killed her there. Stein pulled off a Nader on Clinton in close states like Michigan where Stein garner 51k votes and had they went to Clinton she would have won that state or in Wisconsin where Stein garner 31k of the vote and had they went to Clinton she would have won the State or Pennsylvania where Stein garner 49k of the vote and if Clinton had gained those vote Clinton would have won that State.

Simple, the reality is 7.8 Million third party voters voted against the Two Major Parties candidates and with that in close contested states like Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin it cost the Democratic Nominee the Electoral Votes to win the National Election.

Now I am going to assume many of Trump voters will claim all that I have written is a lie and I am being butt-hurt over Clinton loss but being a Johnson voter in the State of Texas mean that Clinton was someone I never wanted.

Also for the Clinton voter you should reflect on the reason why your candidate lost the National Election and not blame Russia or Third Party voters for her failure. You should ask yourself where was the failure to garner the Green Voter and how many of them were Sanders Voters that either stayed home or voted for Stein instead of your candidate.

Now I know this was not written in the Rubber Room and rules do apply but make your argument against what I wrote funny and amusing and not the typical partisan nonsense like I am a Nazi, Third Party voters hate America, or that I am butt-hurt because as you can see I am not a Nazi ( well only with some ) and Clinton would have been as bad as Trump to me or maybe even worse seeing she would have been investigated daily about if she had a penis or if she really gave birth to Chelsea Clinton and I love America what a Country!?!

View attachment 127244

So with that here is a link to the vote totals and learn that if the Democrats want to win they will need the Green voter in 2018 and on and if you think their votes does not matter then you have not learn what it will cost you when you toss them to the side for a corporate candidate instead...

16195120_10212660462295222_7953538994808755808_n.jpg

View attachment 127244

View attachment 127248

True and glad of it.

Still does not change the fact that majority of America did voted against Trump and the same goes for Clinton or do you dispute this reality?

Depends on who you want to call an American. San Francisco,Seattle,Portland,NYC etc don't get to choose our president and of COURSE he didn't win those cities....democrats give away free shit and Clinton was their candidate.

Who is president?

This is stupid

So why respond?

Simple, you believe that majority of America voted for Trump don't you?

If so the numbers don't lie and as stated he won the Electoral College and had Stein voters went to Clinton instead, well your boy would have lost and we would be enduring four years of the beast instead.

Now do you have anything to add that has to do with what I wrote or will you claim it does not matter because all that matter Trump won, and if so what happen if the Green vote for the Democratic choice in 2020 would Trump win again?

The left: WE DIDN'T GET OUR WAY!!!!!!

Petulant children
Well Sassy if I am to the left of you, well then you are not too bright!

Now my thread did state Trump won the Electoral College and yet you ignored that and now want to troll me, so let play but I am going to troll you like it is 2002 because my point is simple the green party help your boy win and if they vote Democrat in 2020 your boy is gone!

Who is president?

This is stupid

So why respond?

Simple, you believe that majority of America voted for Trump don't you?

If so the numbers don't lie and as stated he won the Electoral College and had Stein voters went to Clinton instead, well your boy would have lost and we would be enduring four years of the beast instead.

Now do you have anything to add that has to do with what I wrote or will you claim it does not matter because all that matter Trump won, and if so what happen if the Green vote for the Democratic choice in 2020 would Trump win again?

Grow the fuck up and accept Clinton lost

It's tiresome

Petulant children

Now my thread did state Trump won the Electoral College and yet you ignored that and now want to troll me, so let play but I am going to troll you like it is 2002 because my point is simple the green party help your boy win and if they vote Democrat in 2020 your boy is gone!

You're butthurt and seeking attention

Clinton lost, it's over and was over last Nov

Yes, this political thing is new to him. And all first term presidents learn on the job. For a guy "out of his league" he's done rather well so far.

Not really but still he is not like Obama the idealist thinking nutter...

View attachment 127244

With only 55% of Americans voting in 2016 a candidate would have to get 91% of the votes cast to receive a majority of Americans.

Petulant children

You're butthurt and seeking attention

Clinton lost, it's over and was over last Nov

Well then Sassy show where I am butt-hurt because I have not shown any hurt over Trump winning and in fact my thread states he won, or do you deny this because you can not live with the reality most of America voted against Trump and also Clinton!?!

Numbers don't lie, so live with it or don't and claim someone is butt-hurt for writing the reality that you reject because to you every American loves Trump and those that don't are illegals that voted against him, right?

When are lefties going to stop whining about an election that happened six months ago? Accept it for God's sake and move on.

They can't. They don't handle rejection well, and their life's work is slowly being dismantled.

Forum List

Back