Majority of Americans disapprove of the FBI decision not to charge Hillary

After the events in Cleveland, week of July 18, the actual Clinton exoneration will be of little consequence, by comparison. Clinton was investigated under the Espionage Act. The Republicans were complaining about policy guidelines, regarding retention and use of work-related correspondence. So the Secretary of State is not a spy. Everything else is about new technology and rules. George Washington would have gotten a pass, for not turning over his emails, for example(?). It is not clear what George Washington may have meant by the letter "C," of the so many beds that were apparently on record. Even of that he was never charged. He got his picture put on money, even.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Who was that mascale anyway? "He's the Lo-o-o-ne, White Man! Tune In, and see if he's dead yet!" New technology, not always new!)

After the events in Cleveland, week of July 18, the actual Clinton exoneration will be of little consequence, by comparison. Clinton was investigated under the Espionage Act. The Republicans were complaining about policy guidelines, regarding retention and use of work-related correspondence. So the Secretary of State is not a spy. Everything else is about new technology and rules. George Washington would have gotten a pass, for not turning over his emails, for example(?). It is not clear what George Washington may have meant by the letter "C," of the so many beds that were apparently on record. Even of that he was never charge. He got his picture put on money, even.

(Who was that mascale anyway? "He's the Lo-o-o-ne, White Man! Tune In, and see if he's dead yet!" New technology, not always new!)
:alcoholic:

Just look at this guy George Washington! He was probably a rapist, and the English seemed to think he was bringing crime, and cheap, contraband tea! The response of the English was actually something NRA could believe in! Lincoln could believe in it for White People in uniform nationwide, not just in Dallas, for example! NRA won again, and again!

(Many White Eyes Make bedfellows so strange, that even Smith & Wesson, have to become involved(?)!)

It's all partisan Hillary supporters will always support her Hillary haters will always hate her same with Trump.

Majority Disapprove of Not Charging Clinton

I'm actually surprised at these results. Not sure how they jive with Hillary's poll numbers as she still has widespread support.

The majority of Americans don't understand the difference between doing something unethical or stupid, and committing a crime. It is abundantly clear that the case against her did not meet the legal threshold to charge her.

Majority Disapprove of Not Charging Clinton

I'm actually surprised at these results. Not sure how they jive with Hillary's poll numbers as she still has widespread support.

The majority of Americans don't understand the difference between doing something unethical or stupid, and committing a crime. It is abundantly clear that the case against her did not meet the legal threshold to charge her.
You mean the majority of liberals....seems normal Americans understand perfectly....

Similarly, I bet the majority of Americans thought George Zimmerman should have been found guilty.

See my point?

Similarly, I bet the majority of Americans thought George Zimmerman should have been found guilty.

See my point?
You mean the majority of liberals....seems normal Americans understand perfectly....

the poll was done July 6 -7th.

"This ABC News/Washington Post poll was conducted by landline and cell phone from July 6-7, 2016, among a random national sample of 519 adults."

Comey's testimony was on July 7th.

We learned much more information then. So, for people following it, his testimony might have changed their mind, but it was still fresh, ongoing and not that many people could have had a chance to hear the full testimony live

For those not following it closely - all they got was a snip here and there, if at all.

A full year of negative drumbeats still echo.

See my point?

As usual, your comparing 'apples to oranges' point is invalid; especially since Zimmerman was not annointed by the Democrap Party to become President.

Forum List

Back