Majority of Americans Say It Not the Government's Responsibility to Insure Everyone

No, the majority of Americans believe people should take responsibility for their own lives. I know to Libtards this is a alien concept, but it truly is what built America.

Again, the rich get everything and the poor get screwed, as always.

The poor chose their station in life. By not pursuing a good education to further themselves. Why should the rich person be penalized for other's short comings?

It is ignorance to suggest that poor people choose to be poor. They do not.

Again, the rich get everything and the poor get screwed, as always.

The poor chose their station in life. By not pursuing a good education to further themselves. Why should the rich person be penalized for other's short comings?

It is ignorance to suggest that poor people choose to be poor. They do not.

Well the poor DOES receive government assistance, they don't pay any taxes, and now they will receive free health care. Where is the incentive exactly, to motivate them to get an education and live a better life for the majority (as I'm sure some work hard to be achievers for something more) who are poor? Are there "limits" in receiving government assistance that you can provide? Will the government ever cut off assistance if conditions to support themselves aren't met? Can you give me an honest answer to these questions that I have addressed?

shakles never understands the numbers, never.

Simply ignore him.

Comrade Starkiev was born with a silver hammer and sickle in his mouth.

I have never been a big fan of socialized medicine, for the simple reason I can't find any government program or agency (not one) that is proven to be more fiscally efficient and effective than the private sector. Just look at the problems associated with the United States Postal Service for one example, they are SO far in the red when compared to UPS or FED EX alternatives. If there is one common consensus that's associated with government, it's that government wastes money.

Forum List

Back