Make Congress Sane Again

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
It's not enough to just defeat them in 2020, it's vital that we do what we can to drive them to leave the country, or this world. I dont care which, as long as it's one of these options.

Unfortunately, Congress is flooded by Dems and RINOs who all are in Deep State's pocket and whose goal is to keep destroying and brainwashing the country.

Some Congressmen even seem to be potential patients of local mental hospitals. To make Congress sane again is as difficult as to make America great again: too much of resistance from Deep State and from all kinds of its puppets.

Unfortunately, Congress is flooded by Dems and RINOs who all are in Deep State's pocket and whose goal is to keep destroying and brainwashing the country.
I thought that was the media

You need to get your stories straight

One secret ballot vote in congress would send Trump packing.

That's the Commie way! Everything in secret so the people who elected them never get to know how they voted. That's why we have an open form of govt. Secrets show contempt for the Electorate! I've been watching and listening to the allegations and innuendos but have seen no evidence of any crime. Q? Should our President be concerned about whether Americans are involved in corrupt business dealings in Ukraine,. Whether those actors are Political figures should have no bearing on the truth. Let's find out what happened with Joe! Nothing to hide right!

That's the Commie way! Everything in secret so the people who elected them never get to know how they voted. That's why we have an open form of govt. Secrets show contempt for the Electorate! I've been watching and listening to the allegations and innuendos but have seen no evidence of any crime. Q? Should our President be concerned about whether Americans are involved in corrupt business dealings in Ukraine,. Whether those actors are Political figures should have no bearing on the truth. Let's find out what happened with Joe! Nothing to hide right!
Yep. This is why we have to utterly destroy them in 2020. This shouldn't be hard.

This is where Democrats were just a few years ago. Were they dishonest? Or have they just gone completely insane? Good Allah, they sound JUST LIKE TRUMP. But now that they're not in power, they've taken the very opposite position on EVERYTHING. And they pretend it is the right that moved!

You would be right if every election we have wasn't a secret ballot. I'm jut saying if republican congressmen could vote their conscience without their vote being made pubic just one time, Trump would be gone.

Forum List

Back