🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Make no mistake, if the left is not stopped now civilization will collapse.

You are a sociopathic idiot.
I don't want you stopped though.
I prefer you out in the open.
Thank you for that.

Sure...

I'm the "sociopathic idiot"

so·ci·o·path
ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/
noun
  1. a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.
YOU and your ilk can ignore babies sucked out of the womb, but I'M THE SOCIOPATH.

More from the sociopathic idiot. I have sucked no infants from anyone's womb. Being male I understand that abortion is not really my business. I'll leave those decisions to those with a personal stake in that arena.

"My ilk"? You know NOTHING about me. Whereas YOUR ilk is clear. If I was you I would put a pistol barrel in my mouth and pull the trigger.

Have a nice day whacko.

Pretend you're me then...

Just don't make too big a mess. Get some plastic drop cloth so it's easier for your landlord to rent your hovel out to some other democrook parasite.
bush_doing_it_wrong_1.jpg

Left behind on the platform was a crying infant. As the child cried, one of the now 93-year-old Oskar Groening’s fellow SS officers approached it, grabbed it by the leg, dashed its head against a nearby truck, then tossed the lifeless body into the truck.

As horrific as that story is, what might have been more shocking was Groening’s next observation.

“I don’t know what else I could have expected the guard to do with the baby,” he mused. “I suppose he could have shot it, though.”

The casual acceptance of brutality that the former Waffen SS officer displayed even 70 years after the Third Reich was destroyed provided a rare insight into the twisted nature of the Nazi death camp mindset. Even from a man who admitted in court that he carried “moral guilt” if not legal guilt for the Holocaust, there was no notion that, perhaps, the baby did not need to have been killed.

He made the same point in his testimony Thursday. “I did not expect any Jews to survive Auschwitz,” he said.

Efraim Zuroff, director and head Nazi hunter for the Israeli office of the Simon Wiesenthal Center, said Groening’s testimony, even in its cool detachment, is unique and historically important.

“In my 35 years of trying to bring Nazis to justice, I've not met one Nazi who expressed any regret,” he said. “Even now, his words show how deeply the attitudes that made the Holocaust possible run.”

Read more here: BERLIN Auschwitz guard offers Germans something rare A Nazi who admits what he did Europe McClatchy DC

I say this with all confidence that the bed wetters who staunchly defend the criminally insane sociopaths who totally disregard the laws they write themselves, will have no moral objection to grabbing our own children by the legs and bashing their skulls in as we're herded into oblivion. They already consider the unborn to be "unviable tissue", so it's not a stretch to conclude they will have no moral objection to killing that same "unviable tissue" even if it happens to be 30 months old and is annoying them by crying for it's mother. They have no morals period, they're openly hostile to the entire concept of morality.

As the bed wetters have shown in this thread, they're completely willing to ignore, overlook and even defend Gestapo tactics. History has proven that leftist regimes create a reality more horrific than any movie can accurately detail. There is NO COMPROMISE with savages like these. They must be defeated at all cost. Do not doubt the intentions of the leftist elite, and don't think for one second that the idiots on this forum wouldn't gleefully dump Zyklon-B on all of us "tea baggers".

With the right we have to worry about Ww3, global warming, no scientific research that could cure all disease and anarchy when the rich get too rich and the poor get too poor. Getting shot with a gun too.

Does Pete have PTSD from WWII still?

It's not nearly as serious as Obama's flashbacks to the crusades. Thankfully, the crusades ended centuries ago after the Christians did what they needed to defend themselves against some evil people. But the same type of genocide we saw from the Nazis and the same complacent attitude towards it is still happening to day, so pay attention because if we don't learn from history we are doomed to repeat it.

Does Pete have PTSD from WWII still?

It's not nearly as serious as Obama's flashbacks to the crusades. Thankfully, the crusades ended centuries ago after the Christians did what they needed to defend themselves against some evil people. But the same type of brutal murder we saw from the Nazis and the same complacent attitude towards it is still happening to day, so pay attention because if we don't learn from history we are doomed to repeat it.
Just get your Gods to duke it out and leave the humans out of it for a change,,,

Why aren't you people at all concerned about the power that today's corporations have? They have infiltrated our govenment and corrupted it. Doesn't it bother you the corporate crime prosecution rate is so low? How about big money shaping our political system? Do you think ANY republicans will do anything about this?

Why aren't you people at all concerned about the power that today's corporations have? They have infiltrated our govenment and corrupted it. Doesn't it bother you the corporate crime prosecution rate is so low? How about big money shaping our political system? Do you think ANY republicans will do anything about this?

As if democrooks don't get most of their money from the "1%".

...I would put a pistol barrel in my mouth and pull the trigger.

oooooh.., please do.., but make certain the gun is loaded, providing you liberscum know which end of the gun is loaded from and which end the bullet comes from.

:fu:... collectively............+......... :up_yours: ........ :asshole:S

These idgits only respond to shiny objects..like fish they school and follow each other around mindlessly. As long as those that choose to lead them have great hair, look good in a suit and say "God" a lot these people are totally transfixed and putty to the GOP. They don't care if their representatives are remotely smart or even stay awake at their appearances like Rick Perry. Gays Guns and God will be a winning formula to mass hypnotize most retail level RWers. What they do not understand is how comical they are in the repetitive nature of their rants.

Note to RWers: Picking from a provided list of attack bumper stickers is NOT thinking for yourself.

Last edited:
...I would put a pistol barrel in my mouth and pull the trigger.

oooooh.., please do.., but make certain the gun is loaded, providing you liberscum know which end of the gun is loaded from and which end the bullet comes from.

:fu:... collectively............+......... :up_yours: ........ :asshole:S

I like the one about taking a gun from your cold dead hands. Only if we shoot the same ammo thank you. Can't have too much brass.

Left behind on the platform was a crying infant. As the child cried, one of the now 93-year-old Oskar Groening’s fellow SS officers approached it, grabbed it by the leg, dashed its head against a nearby truck, then tossed the lifeless body into the truck.

As horrific as that story is, what might have been more shocking was Groening’s next observation.

“I don’t know what else I could have expected the guard to do with the baby,” he mused. “I suppose he could have shot it, though.”

The casual acceptance of brutality that the former Waffen SS officer displayed even 70 years after the Third Reich was destroyed provided a rare insight into the twisted nature of the Nazi death camp mindset. Even from a man who admitted in court that he carried “moral guilt” if not legal guilt for the Holocaust, there was no notion that, perhaps, the baby did not need to have been killed.

He made the same point in his testimony Thursday. “I did not expect any Jews to survive Auschwitz,” he said.

Efraim Zuroff, director and head Nazi hunter for the Israeli office of the Simon Wiesenthal Center, said Groening’s testimony, even in its cool detachment, is unique and historically important.

“In my 35 years of trying to bring Nazis to justice, I've not met one Nazi who expressed any regret,” he said. “Even now, his words show how deeply the attitudes that made the Holocaust possible run.”

Read more here: BERLIN Auschwitz guard offers Germans something rare A Nazi who admits what he did Europe McClatchy DC

I say this with all confidence that the bed wetters who staunchly defend the criminally insane sociopaths who totally disregard the laws they write themselves, will have no moral objection to grabbing our own children by the legs and bashing their skulls in as we're herded into oblivion. They already consider the unborn to be "unviable tissue", so it's not a stretch to conclude they will have no moral objection to killing that same "unviable tissue" even if it happens to be 30 months old and is annoying them by crying for it's mother. They have no morals period, they're openly hostile to the entire concept of morality.

As the bed wetters have shown in this thread, they're completely willing to ignore, overlook and even defend Gestapo tactics. History has proven that leftist regimes create a reality more horrific than any movie can accurately detail. There is NO COMPROMISE with savages like these. They must be defeated at all cost. Do not doubt the intentions of the leftist elite, and don't think for one second that the idiots on this forum wouldn't gleefully dump Zyklon-B on all of us "tea baggers".

I can see what this thread title has to do with Nazi's, because they said the same thing:

Forum List

Back