Making my own job

KitchenGuy34

Aug 27, 2020
Over the past month, I rented a pre-furnished restaurant location..
Got a business license, a food service license, a restaurant liquor license, a city, state and federal tax ID number, a BBB membership, a Chamber of commerce membership..

Kitchen supplies and a work uniform...

And I bought Nathan's Hotdogs of all styles, nathans Beef Brisket, nathans steakburger patties, Nathan's French fries..
Nathan's buns and condiments..

Coca Cola company beverages and snacks.
PepsiCo beverages and snacks.
Lipton tea bags.
Folgers, Maxwell House and Sanka Coffee.

And opened up a sole proprietorship fast food restaurant.
12ps.jpg
13ps.jpg
11ps.jpg
17ps.jpg

Over the past month, I rented a pre-furnished restaurant location..
Got a business license, a food service license, a restaurant liquor license, a city, state and federal tax ID number, a BBB membership, a Chamber of commerce membership..

Kitchen supplies and a work uniform...

And I bought Nathan's Hotdogs of all styles, nathans Beef Brisket, nathans steakburger patties, Nathan's French fries..
Nathan's buns and condiments..

Coca Cola company beverages and snacks.
PepsiCo beverages and snacks.
Lipton tea bags.
Folgers, Maxwell House and Sanka Coffee.

And opened up a sole proprietorship fast food restaurant.View attachment 381008View attachment 381009View attachment 381010View attachment 381011
Good for you, and good luck!

I told the small business administration that I have a certificate in Business, and a bunch of other certificates..
But nobody wanting to hire me.. Except for gig apps from which I have been stockpiling money..

I don't want exhausting possibly no fruition court hearings for discrimination, I just want a life.
What can you do to help me hire myself and put myself into business.
This is the end result.
:)

Want to hear a joke about it ?

Yea though I walk through life asking people if they want fries with that, I shall fear no p!ssed off boss, because I'm the richest mother****** in this valley.

Lmfao !

I told the small business administration that I have a certificate in Business, and a bunch of other certificates..
But nobody wanting to hire me.. Except for gig apps from which I have been stockpiling money..

I don't want exhausting possibly no fruition court hearings for discrimination, I just want a life.
This is the end result.
I admire your guts opening a business during Covid but maybe that gives you some advantages in knowing what you are dealing with.

This is the end result.
I admire your guts opening a business during Covid but maybe that gives you some advantages in knowing what you are dealing with.

I can't wait until the vaccine comes out, finally.

Want to hear a joke about it ?

Yea though I walk through life asking people if they want fries with that, I shall fear no p!ssed off boss, because I'm the richest mother****** in this valley.

Lmfao !

There's a number of guys here who would make good burger flippers but they would have to give up welfare.

The best part is, is that with the northeastern / new york food that I'm selling, I have no competition around here in quality...
For a fast food place.

Nathan's famous.

I have a British type theme in my restaurant..
The union jack flags hanging from the ceiling, an Episcopal flag and st George's cross flags..
And a Victorian era dress and suit and accessories in a display case..

I have a collection of model landrovers and jaguar and mini Coopers.

A model of the HMS Victory, the Battleship Prince of Wales, the Spitfire and hurricane planes, the British P51D Mustangs, the new HMS Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier, and the Challenger 2 Tank.

I have British rock music, and Victorian era music..

And I have things measured in metric units.
Lol

Last edited:
Good for you, man, good luck!

Interesting to hear that you're selling Coke and Pepsi products, though...

I have a British type theme in my restaurant..
The union jack flags hanging from the ceiling, an Episcopal flag and st George's cross flags..
And a Victorian era dress and suit and accessories in a display case..

I have a collection of model landrovers and jaguar and mini Coopers.

A model of the HMS Victory, the Battleship Prince of Wales, the Spitfire and hurricane planes, the British P51D Mustangs, the new HMS Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier, and the Challenger 2 Tank.

I have British rock music, and Victorian era music..

And I have things measured in metric units.
Lol

Do you carry a bumbershoot, wear a monocle and spats?

You're proof the entrepreneur spirit that embodies pure Americana still exists Kitchen dude! Go you! , fwiw, i'm a bit of a maverik myself, opened my doors 1/4 century ago, and despite having zero biz smarts, never looked back

Best of Luck!

~S~

Forum List

Back