🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Making progress, 40% of U.S. now allows carrying a gun without a permit.

Allowing a negro to possess a handgun is insanity. The spoos have no self-control, and they are by nature malevolent.

Most hyobuhgren beasts would rather kill than eat.

Know what we mean?

More people die in this country from firearms deaths than car accidents

Cars provide a valuable service to our society. The only purpose of guns is to kill other citizens

Guns also make a nobody feel like a somebody.
Penis extender

Yeah...no.....
Samantha Bonilla
RaGMcaEYdT7.png
shooting with Soch E.

10 hrs · Encinitas, CA ·
I love it when people say, "Gun owners are compensating for something." Well, yeah. I am compensating for the fact that I am smaller and weaker than most violent criminals...
1f914.png

She looks like a member of a gang.
no she looks hot
Agreed she's hot, and a Marine too.

That's two strikes against her according to the standard LWL playbook.

Samantha Bonilla-CPL USMC Intel Analyst.jpg
Samantha Bonilla-.jpg

What is next, allowing murder.

/---- it happens multiple times a day at the abortion clinic. No fake outrage from you.

This has nothing to do with abortion, and you are trying to change the subject. I just can't see why everyone needs to carry a gun with them, and even in bars, grocery stores, why. Why not keep it locked in the car or locked up at home, why is it necessary to carry them all over.
Why not keep it locked in the car or locked up at home

Because it would be useless if needed in those places.

Right so you are going to shoot someone in a bar , grocery store, restaurant, mall, do you take it to church if you go, is it always on you , loaded???
Right so you are going to shoot someone in a bar , grocery store, restaurant, mall, do you take it to church if you go,

only in self defense.

Do you have a problem with self defense?

is it always on you , loaded???

I no longer carry, but I stand up for the right to carry.

/---- it happens multiple times a day at the abortion clinic. No fake outrage from you.

This has nothing to do with abortion, and you are trying to change the subject. I just can't see why everyone needs to carry a gun with them, and even in bars, grocery stores, why. Why not keep it locked in the car or locked up at home, why is it necessary to carry them all over.

Agreed.

j97w42.jpg

More people die in car accidents than are murdered with guns...and even if you add in accidental gun deaths...more people are still killed by cars...yet we let 16 year olds drive them without adult supervision.......

And guns also save more lives........bill clinton and barak obama state that guns are used 1,500,000 times a year by Americans to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives...and that is just one number from two studies...the other studies on gun self defense show that number to be even higher....

Cars provide a valuable service to our society. The only purpose of guns is to kill other citizens

Penis extender

Yeah...no.....
Samantha Bonilla
RaGMcaEYdT7.png
shooting with Soch E.

10 hrs · Encinitas, CA ·
I love it when people say, "Gun owners are compensating for something." Well, yeah. I am compensating for the fact that I am smaller and weaker than most violent criminals...
1f914.png

She looks like a member of a gang.

How so? Because she has a gun? She is a law abiding gun owner....who carries a gun because one day she may run into a criminal...created by democrat policies...

Right so you are going to shoot someone in a bar , grocery store, restaurant, mall, do you take it to church if you go, is it always on you , loaded???

The only reason for a law abiding person to use their gun to shoot someone is to save a life or stop a violent crime...what is it about that simple concept that you just don't understand?

We need to put a stop to the insanity. WW West . Got to get the Republicans out of office.

nothing like the safety net of a leftard gun free zone

you weirdos are a dangerous bunch

No you weirdos are a dangerous bunch.

Actually....research shows that concealed carry permit holders are less criminally inclined than even Sworn police officers......so please....try to research a topic before you talk out of your ass......

What percentage of those "firearms deaths" are suicide? Do you really believe banning guns would cure mental illness?

Translation: Since I use a car, it's worth 30,000+ annual deaths.

Dude, why not ban cars and institute a national policy of public transportation? You'd cut down on pollution and, more importantly, needless deaths. About half of those fatalities involve alcohol.

What percentage of those "firearms deaths" are suicide? Do you really believe banning guns would cure mental illness?

Translation: Since I use a car, it's worth 30,000+ annual deaths.

Dude, why not ban cars and institute a national policy of public transportation? You'd cut down on pollution and, more importantly, needless deaths. About half of those fatalities involve alcohol.

Here you go....suicide ...

Leading Causes of Death | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Gun suicide...22,018
Non Gun suicide...22,078
---------

Gun suicide....21,334
non gun....21,439

Car deaths....

Leading Causes of Death | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC
Total car accidental death....

And suicides do not count in this debate...since other countries with extreme gun control, and countries with complete gun control...for law abiding people.....have higher suicide rates than we do...

Suicide rates around Europe

France....24.7
Belgium..28.8
Austria...23.8
Finland..29
Germany..17.9
Ireland...19
Japan...36.2
New Zealand...18.1
Sweden...18.7
Switzerland...24.8
Hungary....40

United States....17.7

Last edited:
Yes, because 30,000 people a year kill themselves with a family van

More people die in car accidents than are murdered with guns...and even if you add in accidental gun deaths...more people are still killed by cars...yet we let 16 year olds drive them without adult supervision.......

And guns also save more lives........bill clinton and barak obama state that guns are used 1,500,000 times a year by Americans to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives...and that is just one number from two studies...the other studies on gun self defense show that number to be even higher....

As do a lot of things....and yet a gun can make a 130 lb woman with a broken leg able to defend herself from one or more violent criminals.......and that kind of thing happens about 1,500,000 times a year.....
So 1.5 million times a year, a 130 pound woman defends herself with a gun?
The murder rate is going down. Don't be so frustrated with reality.
You are calling your orange buddy a liar?
Your black Jesus told you to make an idiot of yourself?
Only a true dumbass Trumper would think "Orange" is a fucking race. Nice try, Mr Racist Fuck.

ANALYSIS: In One Year, Gun Owners Stopped Hundreds Of Criminals, Saved Countless Lives [INFOGRAPHIC]
Gun carrying, private citizens who used firearms to stop criminal attacks saved at least 283 potential victims in a period between July 2014 and July 2015, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation analysis.

The DCNF concluded its analysis as President Barack Obama announced Tuesday another push by his administration to tighten federal gun control laws in an attempt to curb gun violence.

While Obama quotes the more than 30,000 gun deaths in a yearomitting that 60 percent are suicides, 6 percent are gang related, 3 percent are accidents, and the vast majority of the rest occur in urban areas — TheDCNF found that a noteworthy number of kids, the elderly, and women successfully defended themselves against criminals by use of gun fire.

TheDCNF analyzed 195 random incidents where gun owners used firearms to save their lives, and often the lives of others. We wanted to know, not just how many perpetrators were killed, but how many potential victims were saved.

Sponsored Links by
In the interactive graphic below, clicking demographics boxes will narrow your results to see specific data points. For example, see handgun incidents in Texas by clicking “TX” in the State category and “handgun” in the Gun category. Click on individual pins on the map for more details. <see interactive map>

Read more: ANALYSIS: In One Year, Gun Owners Stopped Hundreds Of Criminals, Saved Countless Lives [INFOGRAPHIC]

You should educate yourself more on something you desire to ban. There's loaded, chambered, Condition 1, etc.

This young lady is practicing her aim:

adks61.jpg

I hope you all lose your temper and shoot someone, better yet let you child or grandchild find your gun and shoot someone. I am sick of you gun freaks.
What a sorry piece of shit.

We are past that, "stand your ground" encourages deadly force.

No, some asshole attacking you is what encourages deadly force.

Spoken ^^^ with the authority of a gun freak. Having a gun in one's possession has an impact on their judgment, it gives some persons dutch courage, and thus some will go looking for trouble (Zimmerman style); go places they know may be dangerous; provoke violence when discretion is called for; or have Walter Mitty fantasies that they will be a hero for killing another person (judge or jury syndrome).

LE weeds out those who may manifest these and other red flags, during the hiring process and for a period of time under the tutelage of their FTO and superior officers. Civilians have no mentors, no use of force policy, are not trained in non lethal use of force methods, the use of a gun on a range; have not been evaluated by experience officers in the field; superior officers during hiring interviews or psychological evals - written and oral - before ever touching a service weapon.
Pure bullshit.

Here.....Women with guns....tell us why these women should be disarmed....

The regressives have no reason to want them disarmed. But they will post inflammatory troll remarks to get a rise out of you like they always do.

Hey...it's Sunday....more women with guns.....
this should terrify the left wingers....

Forum List

Back