🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Making progress, 40% of U.S. now allows carrying a gun without a permit.

I see many gun lovers here equate guns with sex. They equate attractiveness with guns. If someone does not carry a gun, that makes them weak and unattractive. Strange world we live in.

What is next, allowing murder.

That's already here.

If you're black, it's called "stand your ground" and the murderer walks.

The problem isn't permits. It's that these Mighty Mouse types are not required to know anything more than where the safety is.

Innocent people die, children die and assholes like the OP celebrate.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Wow....talking out of your ass again.....doesn't that hurt?

70-80% of murder victims are violent criminals....of the rest many of them are the friends and family of violent criminals caught up in their criminal lifestyle...ban criminals...

Guns are used by Americans to save lives 1,500,000 times a year...according to bill clinton and barak obama....

so....

9,616 gun murders....vs.......1,500,000 violent crimes stopped and lives saved...

And you are too stupid to understand which number is bigger.

I see many gun lovers here equate guns with sex. They equate attractiveness with guns. If someone does not carry a gun, that makes them weak and unattractive. Strange world we live in.

Actually, no......the only ones equating guns with sex are the anti-gunners....if you notice they are the ones substituting guns for the penis, and talking about having sex with guns...whenever we bring up self defense with guns...it is a sick condition that they have and speaks to why they want to ban guns...the anti-gunners cannot control their mistaken sexual urges when they see guns...so the guilt and sick feelings they have can only be stopped, they believe, if guns are banned....

No I really believe many people who carry guns think they are sexy, or make some sort of statement, like I have power, am powerful etc. Just remember you have the power of life and death in your finger

No I really believe many people who carry guns think they are sexy, or make some sort of statement, like I have power, am powerful etc. Just remember you have the power of life and death in your finger

Really...you don't understand what you are talking about....it is something you have created in your head, and is not the reality.....you have created the image of a gun owner, assisted by anti gunners in the press....and it is wrong.....

How about going to an actual concealed carry class and finding out for yourself? ....you don't have to go all the way to carrying a gun...but you could actually meet real gun owners and gun owners who are carrying guns......you know...find out the truth for once...

No I really believe many people who carry guns think they are sexy,
Sexy:
th

th

th

Functunal (which is what most people carry)

th

th

th

Saw one like this the other day when I was picking up my new Sig

th

almost made me throw up.

2 grey haired little old ladies were picking up Glocks while I was there.

Functional

Sexy:
th

th

th

th

th

th

th

almost made me throw up.

Functional

Did the guns make the grey haired old lady's sexy looking? It seems to be the illusion the anti gunners have....

Sexy:
th

th

th

th

th

th

th

almost made me throw up.

Functional

Did the guns make the grey haired old lady's sexy looking? It seems to be the illusion the anti gunners have....

hardly

Sexy:
th

th

th

th

th

th

th

almost made me throw up.

Functional

hardly

Thanks,

See penelope.....the only ones who link sex to guns are anti gunners.....follow a gun self defense thread long enough and an anti-gunner is going to start with the sex talk....they can't help themselves...and really need to get help...before they hurt themselves...

More people die in car accidents than are murdered with guns...and even if you add in accidental gun deaths...more people are still killed by cars...yet we let 16 year olds drive them without adult supervision.......

And guns also save more lives........bill clinton and barak obama state that guns are used 1,500,000 times a year by Americans to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives...and that is just one number from two studies...the other studies on gun self defense show that number to be even higher....
More people die in this country from firearms deaths than car accidents

Cars provide a valuable service to our society. The only purpose of guns is to kill other citizens

Guns also make a nobody feel like a somebody.

As do a lot of things....and yet a gun can make a 130 lb woman with a broken leg able to defend herself from one or more violent criminals.......and that kind of thing happens about 1,500,000 times a year.....
So 1.5 million times a year, a 130 pound woman defends herself with a gun?
The murder rate is going down. Don't be so frustrated with reality.
You are calling your orange buddy a liar?
Your black Jesus told you to make an idiot of yourself?
Only a true dumbass Trumper would think "Orange" is a fucking race. Nice try, Mr Racist Fuck.
How did you interpret that as me thinking orange was a race, Mr. Retard?

Funny chit. You started using the racial slur "black Jesus" when I called your hero your orange buddy. You used that because I am an Obama supporter.

You used Obama's race as some sort of equivalent of your fast buddy being orange.

Donald Trump is orange. Too much of that tanning spray paint?

So I asked a mid level commanding officer in the SLCPD what are the officers trained to do if they come on scene of a shooting and see a person with gun.

The answer was: shoot and ask questions later.

If you are CCW, you best bet is to hide and cover those with you and not be Red Ranger Riding To Danger.

Get your ass shot.

If the bed wetters are so concerned about "untrained" people carrying weapons, then make the training mandatory in order to acquire a Diploma or Driver's license.

A quick 1 hour course can cover the safe handling of a handgun by doing little more than discussing how they function and providing non-firing guns to teach people how to safely unload them.

People interested in carry should be encouraged to attend training.

I'm a certified trainer, and I have taught soldiers and civilians how to safely handle weapons as well as win gun fights.

How about we let people who drive cars not be licensed. Hell, let them just drive. Its easy, you push the gas pedal & you move, the brake you stop, turn the wheel changes direction. Its the same as letting any asshole buy a gun, tote it everywhere they go.

Racist fuck. You can tell true Trumper because they can't respond without throwing out a racial slur.
Your black Jesus isn't making you a better person. You aren't smart enough to realize the recognition of a race isn't the definition of racism. You're just stupid, intolerant and hateful. That's why you're a liberal. Nor do I care about your opinion of me, as I have pointed out numerous times. You're an Obama turd, nothing more.
Yoiur orange buddy ios making you more stupid every time he operns his mouth.

Where is Mr "OMG OMG OMG Obama's golfing" today?

You used Obama's race as some sort of equivalent of your fast buddy being orange.
More people die in this country from firearms deaths than car accidents

Cars provide a valuable service to our society. The only purpose of guns is to kill other citizens

As do a lot of things....and yet a gun can make a 130 lb woman with a broken leg able to defend herself from one or more violent criminals.......and that kind of thing happens about 1,500,000 times a year.....
Only a true dumbass Trumper would think "Orange" is a fucking race. Nice try, Mr Racist Fuck.

Funny chit. You started using the racial slur "black Jesus" when I called your hero your orange buddy. You used that because I am an Obama supporter.

Like you, he used the mans color to make his comment.

No mention of race, except by you

They make a nobody feel like a somebody.

So, if someone says the black man did it. It doesn't mean a member of the negro race? If some one would post about blacks being lazy and sitting on welfare eating watermellon, that would be racist?

Quit protecting your racist fuck buddies.

So, if someone says the black man did it. It doesn't mean a member of the negro race? If some one would post about blacks being lazy and sitting on welfare eating watermellon, that would be racist?

Quit protecting your racist fuck buddies.

Quit being an idiot

We are certainly not so-called "racists" but we cannot help but note that the coloreds are shiftless, immoral, cowardly, violent, mentally defective, bastard-born urban rodents.

We do not say that as a so-called "racist" statement, but simply as a statement of undeniable fact.

Given this reality, it is insane to permit these evil, vicious porch monkeys to have access to firearms. They lust to kill the way they lust for watermelon, fried chicken, crack and Olde English fawtees.

Everybody knows this.

Know what we mean?

300,000,000 americans, 100,000,000 gun owners and a handful of shootings per day?

Sounds good to me.

Forum List

Back