Making progress, 40% of U.S. now allows carrying a gun without a permit.

You weren't a street cop. Being a desk jockey might make working in law enforcement but it isn't the same thing. You're full of shit. Most cops are pro 2nd and like I pointed out shall issue states aren't having the problem AND murder rates are going down while concealed carry laws are liberalized. You were a government drone that lived and still do in an altered state of reality.

Most "street cops" (and their family) would like a head's up, especially when called to a domestic dispute. I had a tape which I played when teaching at the Academy of the murder of two "street cops" responding to such a dispute.

Had they known that the home in which they were responding was occupied by a licensed gun owner, they might not have died on the spot. The tape was the radio broadcast between one of the officers and dispatch, it was a little less than two minutes long but chilled the students and hopefully made them aware that the proliferation of guns put them in harms way.

Food for thought of those who actually think.

Appeal to emotion, for your desire to be the new knightly class of the US, again. "guns for me and not for thee"
Yes, a coherent appeal to emotion is allowed to get trainees to think.

Getting trainees to think isn't the issue, it's wrycatcher's elitist statist desire to be among a elite class of "armed citizens" due to his LEO background while the rest of us are unarmed.

You really need to be more selective when building a straw man argument. Wet straw and dressing your scare crow in asbestos isn't effective. I have never felt the need to carry a firearm to the grocery store, to a restaurant or to a movie theater, etc.

I support the 2nd A. with reservations. Too many guns are in the hands and pockets of persons too unstable, not law abiding, not properly vetted and trained, and incapable of good judgment because of alcohol abuse, drug abuse or mental illness.

As I've posted ad nausea I support licensing, registration and other State regulations to achieve common sense gun control. No one convicted of Domestic Violence (DV) or other violent crimes ought to own, possess or have in their custody or control a gun and that includes a sworn member of a LE Agency.

And yet actual facts and statistics do not back up your claim.....gun accidents and gun murder have gone down, not up as more Americans buy, own and yes, carry gun for self defense....which makes your post silly....

Any attempt to license and register guns is unConstitutional...in fact....actual felons are protected from registering their guns by the Haynes v. U.S ruling in the Supreme Court...besides that ...you can't show that any of your measures accomplishes anything useful.

I hope you all lose your temper and shoot someone, better yet let you child or grandchild find your gun and shoot someone. I am sick of you gun freaks.

Haters got to hate, thanks for reaffirming that. I am sick of the regressive liberals and their intolerance, even to the point of people dying.

I hope you all lose your temper and shoot someone, better yet let you child or grandchild find your gun and shoot someone. I am sick of you gun freaks.
Why would you wish that on anyone?

Yes I didn't say that right. Of course I would not wish that on anyone, but it happens all the time.

Yes....you actually did say that...he quoted your post.....where you said you hoped he loses his temper and shoots someone or one of his kids or grandkids finds his gun and shoots someone....

You can't hide from that........an apology would be a good start.....and some soul searching...

I left out never. But if you do , you will not get my sympathy, only the kids involved will.

I don't have to. (1) You posted your opinioon as if it were fact without evidence, thus it is an Alt Fact. (2) You need to prove your opinion with evidence that it is a fact.
so you missed the posts here with you anti gun types doing exactly what i said after the Texas sniper incident?
Your opinion is not a fact. You have to give solid, convincing evidence (not your silly appeal to emotion) of your point. You have not.
appeal to emotion that's what you anti gun people do
Jake is very good at accusing others of exactly what he is guilty of.

He is a terrible snitch though.
AKA Fake Starkey
You got pwnd, is what it is. Please make a sensible argument.

Funny

I remember the threads here I don't have time to search for them right now but there were plenty of you idiots asking why CCW permit holders didn't take out the TX sniper
Sure thing.

You weren't a street cop. Being a desk jockey might make working in law enforcement but it isn't the same thing. You're full of shit. Most cops are pro 2nd and like I pointed out shall issue states aren't having the problem AND murder rates are going down while concealed carry laws are liberalized. You were a government drone that lived and still do in an altered state of reality.

Most "street cops" (and their family) would like a head's up, especially when called to a domestic dispute. I had a tape which I played when teaching at the Academy of the murder of two "street cops" responding to such a dispute.

Had they known that the home in which they were responding was occupied by a licensed gun owner, they might not have died on the spot. The tape was the radio broadcast between one of the officers and dispatch, it was a little less than two minutes long but chilled the students and hopefully made them aware that the proliferation of guns put them in harms way.

Appeal to emotion, for your desire to be the new knightly class of the US, again. "guns for me and not for thee"

Getting trainees to think isn't the issue, it's wrycatcher's elitist statist desire to be among a elite class of "armed citizens" due to his LEO background while the rest of us are unarmed.

You really need to be more selective when building a straw man argument. Wet straw and dressing your scare crow in asbestos isn't effective. I have never felt the need to carry a firearm to the grocery store, to a restaurant or to a movie theater, etc.

I support the 2nd A. with reservations. Too many guns are in the hands and pockets of persons too unstable, not law abiding, not properly vetted and trained, and incapable of good judgment because of alcohol abuse, drug abuse or mental illness.

As I've posted ad nausea I support allowing each state to pass laws, including licensing, registration and other regulations to achieve common sense gun control. No one convicted of Domestic Violence (DV) or other violent crimes ought to own, possess or have in their custody or control a gun and that includes a sworn member of a LE Agency.

"with reservations", "common sense gun control" Those are the weasel words of controlling dipshits like you, who want to stop people other than LEO's and government tools from protecting themselves. Why should I support ANY more gun laws when in NYC it takes 3-6 months and $1000 to get a fucking revolver permit. Unless of course you are a retired LEO or know someone, then the city ignores the rules for the rest of us peasants.

How about we let individual States pass "common sense" voter regulations, or abortion regulations?

You idiots start with small restrictions, but you just can't help yourselves and then go right to the NYC situation I describe.

Fuck you.

"gun accidents and gun murder have gone down, not up" is a lie for the big cities as we see almost every night on cable and the news.

I don't have evidence about rural America.

More police are killed each year.

Yet the UK remains about 14 to 20% figured per capita compared to the gun devastation in America.

As I've posted ad nausea I support allowing each state to pass laws, including licensing, registration and other regulations to achieve common sense gun control. No one convicted of Domestic Violence (DV) or other violent crimes ought to own, possess or have in their custody or control a gun and that includes a sworn member of a LE Agency.

"with reservations", "common sense gun control" Those are the weasel words of controlling dipshits like you, who want to stop people other than LEO's and government tools from protecting themselves. Why should I support ANY more gun laws when in NYC it takes 3-6 months and $1000 to get a fucking revolver permit. Unless of course you are a retired LEO or know someone, then the city ignores the rules for the rest of us peasants.

How about we let individual States pass "common sense" voter regulations, or abortion regulations?

You idiots start with small restrictions, but you just can't help yourselves and then go right to the NYC situation I describe.

Fuck you.

Slippery slope. You're not only a punk, you're a dishonest and cowardly one.

marty is part of the millennial generation who believes they don't have to work hard and should be given things by the genxrs and the baby boomers.

Fuck you.

No, I'm at the bottom of the slope. NYC has some of the most restrictive gun laws, and that is what you idiots want the rest of the country to look like.

NYC's handgun laws are a perfect example of the "guns for me and not for thee" mentality that festers out of your pores.

Tell me, yes or no, are NYC's current laws infringement or not?

marty is part of the millennial generation who believes they don't have to work hard and should be given things by the genxrs and the baby boomers.

I'm 42 and right in the middle of the GenX group. Wrong again Farkey.

I earned all the shit I have.

"gun accidents and gun murder have gone down, not up" is a lie for the big cities as we see almost every night on cable and the news.

Yet the UK remains about 14 to 20% figured per capita compared to the gun devastation in America.

so what? we are not the UK and never have been

Out gun murder rates are about the same as they were in 1950 The UKs rates are the same as they were in 1950

The UK enacted it's toughest gun legislation in the 60s but the gun death rate through the 90s still went up just like ours and now we are both back to 1950 levels and we didn't have to deny anyone their rights to get there

Last edited:

The only places where gun crime is up.....democrat cities where they have refused to lock up gun criminals and where they have tied the hands of police to the point the police are not being proactive against criminals.....the gun murder rate over all....down 49% since the 1990s...and with Trump and Sessions at Justice....it will be going down some more....

For your post to make sense, Britain would have had to have had higher levels of gun violence before their gun ban....and it would have had to have gone down after the ban...this did not happen...in fact...gun crime in Britain is going up after the ban......and more guns are flooding into Britain...you know this since I have shown you the information from Britain over and over again...

so what? we are not the UK and never have been

Out gun murder rates are about the same as they were in 1950 The UKs rates are the same as they were in 1950

The UK enacted it's toughest gun legislation in the 60s but the gun death rate through the 90s still went up just like ours and now we are both back to 1950 levels and we didn't have to dent anyone their rights to get there

Gun crime in the U.K. has gone up 4% over all and 7% in london...after the ban....and reports are they are finding more and more guns in the hands of criminals....after the ban...they are about where we were at the start of the 1960s...when criminals realized that killing was easy when victims didn't have guns...and that guns make it even easier.....

The only places where gun crime is up.....democrat cities where they have refused to lock up gun criminals and where they have tied the hands of police to the point the police are not being proactive against criminals.....the gun murder rate over all....down 49% since the 1990s...and with Trump and Sessions at Justice....it will be going down some more....

For your post to make sense, Britain would have had to have had higher levels of gun violence before their gun ban....and it would have had to have gone down after the ban...this did not happen...in fact...gun crime in Britain is going up after the ban......and more guns are flooding into Britain...you know this since I have shown you the information from Britain over and over again...
for those of us that live in rural or even semi rural ares we know that gun crimes are extremely rare in out towns even though as a percentage more people own and carry guns

Haters got to hate, thanks for reaffirming that. I am sick of the regressive liberals and their intolerance, even to the point of people dying.
They shout from the mountaintops that they are tolerant and loving, then they shit on every one.

Fuck you.

No, I'm at the bottom of the slope. NYC has some of the most restrictive gun laws, and that is what you idiots want the rest of the country to look like.

NYC's handgun laws are a perfect example of the "guns for me and not for thee" mentality that festers out of your pores.

In your mind, yes. Tissue?

How infringed are the families of those murdered at VT, Sand Hook Elem. or those killed by errant drive by shootings. More or less infringed than you? Your anger at NYC is understandable, any 2-year old denied a toy will have a temper tantrum and whine and whine. I don't give a damn about you or your obsession with guns - in fact that obsession alone suggests the laws in NYC are appropriate.

Fuck you.

How infringed are the families of those murdered at VT, Sand Hook Elem. or those killed by errant drive by shootings. More or less infringed than you? Your anger at NYC is understandable, any 2-year old denied a toy will have a temper tantrum and whine and whine. I don't give a damn about you or your obsession with guns - in fact that obsession alone suggests the laws in NYC are appropriate.

Moron......there were 9,616 gun murders in 2015...of those 70-80% of the victims were criminals with long histories of crime, violence and felonies and of the rest, many are associates, friends and family of the criminals.........

and compared to the 9,616 gun murders.....1,500,000 Americans used guns to stop those very crimes you pointed to in your post...every year, on average, according to bill clinton and barak obama....

So guns stop crime and save lives far more than they are used by criminals to cause crime and take lives...especially against the innocent.....

But please...keep dragging dead people out to make a point that is wrong....

Fuck you.

And more to the point.....Sandy Hook was a gun free zone...and it was targeted specifically because it was a gun free school...the middle school and the high school had armed police community service officers on campus...Sandy Hook was gun free......that is what drew the killer there......no one had a gun to stop him.....

Fuck you.

You didn't answer the question.Why should NYC be able to make me wait 3-6 months for a revolver, and pay $1000 extra in fines when off duty cops and retired cops, as well as people with connections don't have to

Answer the question without sappy appeals to emotion, you fucking desk-commando hack.

If the bed wetters are so concerned about "untrained" people carrying weapons, then make the training mandatory in order to acquire a Diploma or Driver's license.

A quick 1 hour course can cover the safe handling of a handgun by doing little more than discussing how they function and providing non-firing guns to teach people how to safely unload them.

People interested in carry should be encouraged to attend training.

I'm a certified trainer, and I have taught soldiers and civilians how to safely handle weapons as well as win gun fights.

How about we let people who drive cars not be licensed. Hell, let them just drive. Its easy, you push the gas pedal & you move, the brake you stop, turn the wheel changes direction. Its the same as letting any asshole buy a gun, tote it everywhere they go.

and except for the fact....4.7 million people carried guns for self defense in 1997......over 15 million people carry guns for self defense in 2016.....and what happened...the gun murder rate went down 49% and the violent crime rate went down 75%....so nothing you posted is based in truth, facts or reality.

Law abiding people, carrying guns for self defense...is not a problem....not locking up actual violent criminals, with repeat illegal gun offenses...that is the problem.
People have carried guns for decades. So the murder rate went down & say it was because of guns? The success of the NRA to dupe morons into toting guns everywhere accounts for the growth in gun ownership.

I'll show you studies that say the drop in murder rate is due to changes in policing like more police on the streets, to the reduction of lead in the atmosphere due to unleaded gasoline higherr incomes, & I'm sure your favorite, more abortions man fewer unwanted kids that tend to increase the odds of a life of crime.

But hey, you just assume its because of a bunched of beered up rednecks toting guns.

Forum List

Back