🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Making progress, 40% of U.S. now allows carrying a gun without a permit.

Mm, pretty much, but mostly because I wouldn't choke her out during sex. Fact remains, most cops lack the very basic "Eddie The Eagle" kindergarten level of firearm safety.
Yeah ...sure.

Sad attempt at a deflection, but I'll bring a "for instance .

Ohio Officer's Gun Discharges at Home, Bullet Flies into Daycare Center with No Injury

The officer, who works for East Cleveland and as a volunteer reserve for Cuyahoga Falls, told authorities that he was unloading his 9mm Glock 19 inside his home when it went off accidentally at 3:35 p.m.

In other words, the guy unloaded his gun by dropping the magazine and tried to make it safe by doing partly as Glock instructs. He pulled the trigger. This accident demonstrates the in importance of your avalrage cop where guns are involved. If Cops are that ignorant, how much not ignorant are you considering you think it's safe to give any joe blow a gun?
I deflected by not buying your bullshit? You are a strange one! And as I already pointed out there are some 800,000 cops not shooting people by accident. You can't see them due to your blinders.

I know because they mostly shoot them selves and their family members .

Baltimore Police Track Carjacking Suspects, But Detective Shoots Himself

The shooting, during which other officers applied a tourniquet to stanch the wounded detective's bleeding, will be investigated by the department's Special Investigations Response Team. The detective, who is in good condition, will receive additional training before returning to duty, Johnson said.

In short, had the stupid cop KEPT HIS FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER until he was ready to fire he would not have shot him self. That remideal training he got after he shot him self would have been better before the fact.

Or this dude here, knowing Clute Texas, I would say there was a fair amount of booze involved.

Video: Texas Officer Accidentally Shoots Neighbor Through Apartment Wall

A Freeport (TX) Police officer has been taken off duty after he accidentally shot his next door neighbor, according to police.

Investigators aren't saying exactly what the officer was doing at the time that caused his gun to fire inside his apartment in the 100 block of Lakeview drive in Clute.

The incident happened at 4 a.m. Saturday, police said. The bullet apparently went through the wall of the officer's apartment and hit his neighbor in the back. The victim survived and was taken by helicopter to Memorial Hermann Hospital where he is being treated for his injuries, KHOU TV reports.

Mind you, these aren't from a cop hating web site hey are from an actual police friendly web site. I still notice you can't justify NOT having to demonstrate any competence at all where fire arms are concerned.
You need to find another 797,000 stories to support your allegations.

Your to stupid to argue about it with. Do the world a favor and get a vasectomy. As it is, the world is overflowing with candidates for Darwen awards. You are a perfect excample of that as well as the need to require a CCW holder to demonstrate proficiency. As it is, you advocate giving guns to those who don't know how to use them. You are why stupid gun laws get made/

You're a tad confused.

those mostly armed in Chicago are the gangs.

Until recently, firearms were verboten to the populace.

If the common man were to start shooting back, perhaps the gangs would be more polite
Don't know much about the shootings in Chicago do you? There is mounting evidence to support the claim that the label " gang related shooting"is used by cops to define all gun related incidents in the hood.
Are Chicago Murders All Gang-Related?

Gang related homicides are down. Most shootings in Chicago emanate from domestic violence or neighborhood disputes.

Moron.....who do you think is shooting their domestic partners on the South and West sides of Chicago......criminals....idiot......the actual determining factor in domestic violence is not the gun...it is the long history of violence and criminal behavior, as well as drug and alcohol abuse by the abuser......

Gang related homicides are not down....haven't you been watching the news....? Moron.....
Fool, not everyone on the the South and West sides of Chicago are criminals. Just by you saying that shows the limited capacity you have for understanding social issues. In 2014 over million White people died at the hands of other White people in Metropolitan areas, including Chicago, but I don't hear the word "gangs" bouncing off your uvula to label THAT massacre. And in case you wantg to deny it here is the FBI data to validate my point:

View attachment 120096
CORRECTION: 974 White on white murders occurred in Metro counties during the year 2014 not over a million. But there were over a million arrests of Whites during that time frame yet, the "gang" mantra isn't applied by white social pundits on the right who , without a second thought, use it profusely to describe any black criminality in the "hood." Fewer homicides were committed by Blacks in all metropolitan counties combined including Chicago. Looking at Chicago murder rates through that lens I have to wonder what statistical evidence RW pundits are basing their sensationalized murder epidemic on?
I suppose it doesn't matter to you that Blacks only make up 13% of the population yet are responsible for a higher percentage of murders

In 2013, the FBI has black criminals carrying out 38 per cent of murders, compared to 31.1 per cent for whites.
You're a tad confused.

those mostly armed in Chicago are the gangs.

Until recently, firearms were verboten to the populace.

If the common man were to start shooting back, perhaps the gangs would be more polite
Don't know much about the shootings in Chicago do you? There is mounting evidence to support the claim that the label " gang related shooting"is used by cops to define all gun related incidents in the hood.

Gang related homicides are down. Most shootings in Chicago emanate from domestic violence or neighborhood disputes.

Moron.....who do you think is shooting their domestic partners on the South and West sides of Chicago......criminals....idiot......the actual determining factor in domestic violence is not the gun...it is the long history of violence and criminal behavior, as well as drug and alcohol abuse by the abuser......

Gang related homicides are not down....haven't you been watching the news....? Moron.....
Fool, not everyone on the the South and West sides of Chicago are criminals. Just by you saying that shows the limited capacity you have for understanding social issues. In 2014 over million White people died at the hands of other White people in Metropolitan areas, including Chicago, but I don't hear the word "gangs" bouncing off your uvula to label THAT massacre. And in case you wantg to deny it here is the FBI data to validate my point:

View attachment 120096
CORRECTION: 974 White on white murders occurred in Metro counties during the year 2014 not over a million. But there were over a million arrests of Whites during that time frame yet, the "gang" mantra isn't applied by white social pundits on the right who , without a second thought, use it profusely to describe any black criminality in the "hood." Fewer homicides were committed by Blacks in all metropolitan counties combined including Chicago. Looking at Chicago murder rates through that lens I have to wonder what statistical evidence RW pundits are basing their sensationalized murder epidemic on?
I suppose it doesn't matter to you that Blacks only make up 13% of the population yet are responsible for a higher percentage of murders

In 2013, the FBI has black criminals carrying out 38 per cent of murders, compared to 31.1 per cent for whites.
No,it doesn't matter how many Blacks or Whites are unrelated to the murders. All that matters is the number of actual murders and the folks who committed them.

Skydiving is the most dangerous thing.

Having a pilot's license is the 2nd most dangerous.

Having a motorcycle license is 3rd.

Swimming and scuba is 4th overall, and #1 for kids.

Automobile and boat racing is 5th.

Bicycling is 6th.

Backcountry snowmobiling is 7th.

A driver's license is 8th.

Commercial airlines are 9th.

Busses and trains are 10th.

So there are lots of more dangerous things than owning a gun.

But only owning and carrying a gun will protect you from crime, sometimes. Sometimes both you and the criminal assailant will be killed, and sometimes even a gun won't help you.

If your state is a shall-issue state then it has no need to pass unlicensed carry.

And then if your state is shall issue then unlicensed carry only benefits homeless people and out of state visitors who do not have reciprocity.

Unlicensed carry makes no sense for residents.

Yes..it does....because it takes away the cost.....Poll Taxes to vote are unConstitutional......a fee to get a permit is a Poll Tax on gun Rights. Also.....just because your state is a shall issue state doesn't mean you can get a permit......the local sheriff can make it almost impossible to get a permit...like in California....

That's an issue voters need to take up with their states and really has zero to go with stopping accidents from happening.
you can never stop all accidents .

even the most trained most skilled humans make mistakes and have or cause accidents
accidental gun deaths are very low on the list of accidental deaths

Deaths are low, ND's happen all the time. The point is sure, driving a car is dangerous, but you have to demonstrate proficiency at doing it before you get to drive. Not so much for your safety, but for the safety of others who are also excersizing their constitutional right to life liberty and happiness by not getting shot in the head by some retarded tea party member. Rights come with responsibility and if one is going to pack a fire arm it's their responsibility to not be a moron and know common sense basic safety rules.

yeah because people who legally carry a concealed weapon accidentally shoot people in the head every day.

the very fact that accidental deaths from firearms are so low is testament to how safe the vast majority of gun owners are

they are certainly more safe than your average driver

Not every day, but if it was you or someone you loved I doubt highly you would hug it out with he unlicensed untrained armed citizen who's gun "accidentally " went off.

Those that choose to carry a loaded gun everywhere just don't think. The odds of actually using it for self defense are far outweighed by the odds it will end up harming you or your family. You'll leave it unattended, you'll drop it, you'll mishandle it, a family member will use it to harm themselves.
Is it really worth it for that puffed out chest feeling you get?

That's just more bullshit

I have owned guns for over 3 decades and have had a concealed carry permit for 28 years and not one of my guns ever posed a risk to anyone in my family.

I never left a gun unattended, never mishandled a gun

There are a lot of things you don't use on a daily basis but when you need them you're god damned glad you have them

A gun is a tool that is all
A gun is a tool akin to an insurance policy. You get one and hope you never have to use it but if you do have to use it you at least have it.

Yet.

You pose a risk to people every time you tote your loaded weapon in public.
no I don't

Never have in the past in fact no one ever knows if I am armed or not

My 20 plus years of concealed carry proves this

But you'll really love this one. Not only do I carry a loaded firearm but I keep a round chambered and never once has anyone ever been harmed because of it

View attachment 120096

View attachment 120096

No,it doesn't matter how many Blacks or Whites are unrelated to the murders. All that matters is the number of actual murders and the folks who committed them.

percentage as a group matters. But hey my stat also works in absolute numbers
38% of murders is a larger absolute number than 31% so no matter how you slice it more murders are committed by blacks

Yes..it does....because it takes away the cost.....Poll Taxes to vote are unConstitutional......a fee to get a permit is a Poll Tax on gun Rights. Also.....just because your state is a shall issue state doesn't mean you can get a permit......the local sheriff can make it almost impossible to get a permit...like in California....

That's an issue voters need to take up with their states and really has zero to go with stopping accidents from happening.
you can never stop all accidents .

even the most trained most skilled humans make mistakes and have or cause accidents
accidental gun deaths are very low on the list of accidental deaths

Deaths are low, ND's happen all the time. The point is sure, driving a car is dangerous, but you have to demonstrate proficiency at doing it before you get to drive. Not so much for your safety, but for the safety of others who are also excersizing their constitutional right to life liberty and happiness by not getting shot in the head by some retarded tea party member. Rights come with responsibility and if one is going to pack a fire arm it's their responsibility to not be a moron and know common sense basic safety rules.

yeah because people who legally carry a concealed weapon accidentally shoot people in the head every day.

the very fact that accidental deaths from firearms are so low is testament to how safe the vast majority of gun owners are

they are certainly more safe than your average driver

Not every day, but if it was you or someone you loved I doubt highly you would hug it out with he unlicensed untrained armed citizen who's gun "accidentally " went off.
if but woulda shoulda coulda is that all you got?

I have never seen a person who was carrying concealed have a weapon accidentally go off.

Those that choose to carry a loaded gun everywhere just don't think. The odds of actually using it for self defense are far outweighed by the odds it will end up harming you or your family. You'll leave it unattended, you'll drop it, you'll mishandle it, a family member will use it to harm themselves.

I have owned guns for over 3 decades and have had a concealed carry permit for 28 years and not one of my guns ever posed a risk to anyone in my family.

There are a lot of things you don't use on a daily basis but when you need them you're god damned glad you have them

A gun is a tool akin to an insurance policy. You get one and hope you never have to use it but if you do have to use it you at least have it.

Yet.

You think maybe it's going to jump out of its holster while he's in public, and shoot someone?
yeah it obviously happens all the time

those guns just climb out of people's holsters and just start shooting all by themselves

Yeah ...sure.

Ohio Officer's Gun Discharges at Home, Bullet Flies into Daycare Center with No Injury

The officer, who works for East Cleveland and as a volunteer reserve for Cuyahoga Falls, told authorities that he was unloading his 9mm Glock 19 inside his home when it went off accidentally at 3:35 p.m.

In other words, the guy unloaded his gun by dropping the magazine and tried to make it safe by doing partly as Glock instructs. He pulled the trigger. This accident demonstrates the in importance of your avalrage cop where guns are involved. If Cops are that ignorant, how much not ignorant are you considering you think it's safe to give any joe blow a gun?
I deflected by not buying your bullshit? You are a strange one! And as I already pointed out there are some 800,000 cops not shooting people by accident. You can't see them due to your blinders.

The shooting, during which other officers applied a tourniquet to stanch the wounded detective's bleeding, will be investigated by the department's Special Investigations Response Team. The detective, who is in good condition, will receive additional training before returning to duty, Johnson said.

In short, had the stupid cop KEPT HIS FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER until he was ready to fire he would not have shot him self. That remideal training he got after he shot him self would have been better before the fact.

Or this dude here, knowing Clute Texas, I would say there was a fair amount of booze involved.

A Freeport (TX) Police officer has been taken off duty after he accidentally shot his next door neighbor, according to police.

Investigators aren't saying exactly what the officer was doing at the time that caused his gun to fire inside his apartment in the 100 block of Lakeview drive in Clute.

The incident happened at 4 a.m. Saturday, police said. The bullet apparently went through the wall of the officer's apartment and hit his neighbor in the back. The victim survived and was taken by helicopter to Memorial Hermann Hospital where he is being treated for his injuries, KHOU TV reports.

Mind you, these aren't from a cop hating web site hey are from an actual police friendly web site. I still notice you can't justify NOT having to demonstrate any competence at all where fire arms are concerned.

Your to stupid to argue about it with. Do the world a favor and get a vasectomy. As it is, the world is overflowing with candidates for Darwen awards. You are a perfect excample of that as well as the need to require a CCW holder to demonstrate proficiency. As it is, you advocate giving guns to those who don't know how to use them. You are why stupid gun laws get made/

funny how you imply people who carry concealed are stupid but you can't spell DARWIN

Yet.

You think maybe it's going to jump out of its holster while he's in public, and shoot someone?

No. It will likely happen like that dndidnto the cop who simply was so incompetent that he shot him self. That was a "professional". It's even worse when some joe blow gets a CCW and gets to carry a gun he never shot until the day he bought it. But since you brought it up, how about a gun going off IN a holster because the moron did not understand the safer operation of his gun? Not a pro, just a sister humping red neck. Wanna read that one and continue to make the case that people should be able to pack guns without any training ?

Yet.

No. It will likely happen like that dndidnto the cop who simply was so incompetent that he shot him self. That was a "professional". It's even worse when some joe blow gets a CCW and gets to carry a gun he never shot until the day he bought it. But since you brought it up, how about a gun going off IN a holster because the moron did not understand the safer operation of his gun? Not a pro, just a sister humping red neck. Wanna read that one and continue to make the case that people should be able to pack guns without any training ?

you can say it all you want but it just doesn't happen very often

tell you what you find out how many people who were legally carrying a concealed weapon and accidentally shot a person in public last year and get back to me

funny how you imply people who carry concealed are stupid but you can't spell DARWIN

You said they are stupid. I said they should not be able to just stuff a gun and their pants and be tourned lose on society. You already said your a felon so you don't even have a say unless you are breaking the law.

Yet.

tell you what you find out how many people who were legally carrying a concealed weapon and accidentally shot a person in public last year and get back to me

I showed where it has and more are coming. How bout you?

You said they are stupid. I said they should not be able to just stuff a gun and their pants and be tourned lose on society. You already said your a felon so you don't even have a say unless you are breaking the law.

wow I'll let the horrible spelling and grammar go for now even though you think you are so smart and ask you

Where the fuck did I ever say I was a felon?

Yet.

one time?

really and that wasn't in public and he wasn't carrying a concealed weapon

wow I'll let the horrible spelling and grammar go for now even though you think you are so smart and ask you

I'll show ya. How far back does USMB keep posts drunkyboy?

Yet.

one time?

really and that wasn't in public and he wasn't carrying a concealed weapon

Try hundreds. Thousands and those are the ones that are reported.

I'll show ya. How far back does USMB keep posts drunkyboy?
what's that got to do with anything

you show me where I ever said I was a felon

Yet.

Can do and I'll even shout ya a few where they shot them selves.

Forum List

Back