🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Making progress, 40% of U.S. now allows carrying a gun without a permit.

Okay, just so we know what Skull Pilot is and the guy from outsiders is advocating, here are the requirements for a CCW in my state. This list of requirements is what you guys are saying is unconstitutional,

Texas CHL Eligibility
It is not the responsibility of Texas CHL or it's Instructors to determine eligibility of students or persons seeking to obtain a Concealed Handgun License. Review eligibility requirements closely before registering as class fees are NOT refundable.

Please direct any questions about eligibility to the DPS Website: www.txdps.state.tx.us

A person is eligible for a license to carry a concealed handgun if the person:
  • is a legal resident of this state for the six month period preceding the date of application,
  • is at least 21 years of age (military 18 - 21 years of age now eligible - 2005 Texas CHL Law change),
  • has not been convicted of a felony,
  • is not currently charged with the commission of a felony, Class A or Class B misdemeanor, or equivalent offense, or an offense under Sec. 42.01 of the penal Code (Disorderly Conduct) or equivalent offense,
  • is not a fugitive from justice for a felony, Class A or Class B misdemeanor, or equivalent offense,
  • is not a chemically dependant person (a person with two convictions within the ten year period preceding the date of application for offenses (Class B or greater) involving the use of alcohol or a controlled substance is ineligible as a chemically dependant person. Other evidence of chemical dependency may also make an individual ineligible for a CHL),
  • is not incapable of exercizing sound judgement with respect to the proper use and storage of a handgun,
  • has not, in the five years preceding the application, been convicted of a Class A or Class B misdemeanor, or equivalent offense, or an offense under Section 42.01 of the Penal Code (Disorderly Conduct) or equivalent offense,
  • is fully qualified under applicable federal and state law to purchase a handgun,
  • has not been finally determined to be delinquent in making child support administered or collected by the attorney general,
  • has not been finally determined to be delinquent in the payment of a tax or other money collected by the comptroller, state treasurer, tax collector of a policital subdivision, Alcohol Beverage Commission or any other agency or subdivision,
  • is not currently restricted under a court protective order subject to a restraining order affecting a spousal relationship,
  • has not, in the 10 years preceding the date of application, been adjudicated as having engaged in delinquent conduct violating a penal law in the grade of felony,
  • has not made any material misrepresentation, or failed to disclose any material fact, in an application submitted pursuant to Section 411.174 or in a request for application submitted pursuant to Section 411.175.

And the link,
Texas Concealed Handgun License Eligibility

That go's for open carry to as the applicant also has to demonstrate an understanding of the different types of retention holsters so you morons stop giving crack heads guns to commit crimes with. While I do my cut and paste of retarded constitutional carry screw ups, pleas explain why those requirements are so bad ?
so where is the quote where I said I was a felon?

and another FYI

If a thug wanted to get my concealed carry weapon he would first have to know I was carrying then he would have to get up close and personal with me, lift up my shirt and reach into my waistband

Now YOU might let any guy on the street lift up your shirt and put his hand in your waistband but don't assume I would allow that

I'm digging for that. If I don't find it then I retract the statement as it's wrong and Not provable.
Clock's ticking asshole

tell you what why don't you hold your breath until you find it?

What clock drunky boy? You act like you are important or something. Really, you are starting to realize as what you are defending. Yes, you look that stupid convict.

So back up your accusation FAGGOT

You think you can say anything and it's true

and I am defending my right to carry a weapon you are advocating denying me that right and you want to lie about me while doing it

so you have proven yourself to be a liar AND a moron

You argue lol me a woman convict. I never advocated baring anyone the right to carry. Read more talk less bitch.

"Your to stupid to argue about it with."

That's priceless. Thanks!

Hey, your arguing for thugs to have guns. Likely a felon like drunky boy.
You're a liar. A stupid liar.

Now your a back peddling coward. You said no one should have to prove any proficiency at all before they are allowed to publicly carry a concealed weapon. was this you by chance ? That you Tex?

Maybe had Tex (you) done a class or two, he would have understood that the safety stays on and finger stays OFF the trigger until you are looking at your target and ready to fire. It's these guys who you say should freely be able to tuck a gun in their pants and carry.

My Glocks do not have safeties and the Glock is THE most issued handgun in law enforcement in the world

Lol, yeah, for folks who know how to use them retard. I believe the last two were Glocks, and a shit ton of ND's happen with Glocks convict. That would be when getting ready to clean them after dropping the mag and pulling the trigger back to the fired position, and then holstering the weapon. So you know convict, the last two linked accounts were Glocks being discharged in holsters. So no convict, your Glock won't make up for your stupid.

you believe or you can PROVE?

I don't give a flying fuck what you believe

and another FYI

If a thug wanted to get my concealed carry weapon he would first have to know I was carrying then he would have to get up close and personal with me, lift up my shirt and reach into my waistband

Now YOU might let any guy on the street lift up your shirt and put his hand in your waistband but don't assume I would allow that

I'm digging for that. If I don't find it then I retract the statement as it's wrong and Not provable.
Clock's ticking asshole

What clock drunky boy? You act like you are important or something. Really, you are starting to realize as what you are defending. Yes, you look that stupid convict.

and I am defending my right to carry a weapon you are advocating denying me that right and you want to lie about me while doing it

You argue lol me a woman convict. I never advocated baring anyone the right to carry. Read morntalk less bitch.
me a woman?

you be stoopid too

and another FYI

Clock's ticking asshole

You argue lol me a woman convict. I never advocated baring anyone the right to carry. Read more talk less bitch.
let me rephrase

Back up your accusation, KUNT

and yes I spelled kunt wrong because the board blocks the proper spelling

Moron.....who do you think is shooting their domestic partners on the South and West sides of Chicago......criminals....idiot......the actual determining factor in domestic violence is not the gun...it is the long history of violence and criminal behavior, as well as drug and alcohol abuse by the abuser......

Gang related homicides are not down....haven't you been watching the news....? Moron.....
Fool, not everyone on the the South and West sides of Chicago are criminals. Just by you saying that shows the limited capacity you have for understanding social issues. In 2014 over million White people died at the hands of other White people in Metropolitan areas, including Chicago, but I don't hear the word "gangs" bouncing off your uvula to label THAT massacre. And in case you wantg to deny it here is the FBI data to validate my point:

View attachment 120096
CORRECTION: 974 White on white murders occurred in Metro counties during the year 2014 not over a million. But there were over a million arrests of Whites during that time frame yet, the "gang" mantra isn't applied by white social pundits on the right who , without a second thought, use it profusely to describe any black criminality in the "hood." Fewer homicides were committed by Blacks in all metropolitan counties combined including Chicago. Looking at Chicago murder rates through that lens I have to wonder what statistical evidence RW pundits are basing their sensationalized murder epidemic on?
I suppose it doesn't matter to you that Blacks only make up 13% of the population yet are responsible for a higher percentage of murders

In 2013, the FBI has black criminals carrying out 38 per cent of murders, compared to 31.1 per cent for whites.
Moron.....who do you think is shooting their domestic partners on the South and West sides of Chicago......criminals....idiot......the actual determining factor in domestic violence is not the gun...it is the long history of violence and criminal behavior, as well as drug and alcohol abuse by the abuser......

Gang related homicides are not down....haven't you been watching the news....? Moron.....
Fool, not everyone on the the South and West sides of Chicago are criminals. Just by you saying that shows the limited capacity you have for understanding social issues. In 2014 over million White people died at the hands of other White people in Metropolitan areas, including Chicago, but I don't hear the word "gangs" bouncing off your uvula to label THAT massacre. And in case you wantg to deny it here is the FBI data to validate my point:

View attachment 120096
CORRECTION: 974 White on white murders occurred in Metro counties during the year 2014 not over a million. But there were over a million arrests of Whites during that time frame yet, the "gang" mantra isn't applied by white social pundits on the right who , without a second thought, use it profusely to describe any black criminality in the "hood." Fewer homicides were committed by Blacks in all metropolitan counties combined including Chicago. Looking at Chicago murder rates through that lens I have to wonder what statistical evidence RW pundits are basing their sensationalized murder epidemic on?
I suppose it doesn't matter to you that Blacks only make up 13% of the population yet are responsible for a higher percentage of murders

In 2013, the FBI has black criminals carrying out 38 per cent of murders, compared to 31.1 per cent for whites.
No,it doesn't matter how many Blacks or Whites are unrelated to the murders. All that matters is the number of actual murders and the folks who committed them.

percentage as a group matters. But hey my stat also works in absolute numbers
38% of murders is a larger absolute number than 31% so no matter how you slice it more murders are committed by blacks
So what? If you believe the numbers what do they tell you? Most people don't kill, Black or White... That fact speaks to me louder than criminal statistics.
You OTOH base your judgement on a minuscule number of murders, ( 5000 * Black perp in 2014) out of a population of around 40 million. You are taking a ver small number of murders to disparage a much larger number of people not associated with murder. IN fact the number of murders is so small, it is ridiculous to even use them in that manner at all.

View attachment 120096

View attachment 120096

No,it doesn't matter how many Blacks or Whites are unrelated to the murders. All that matters is the number of actual murders and the folks who committed them.

38% of murders is a larger absolute number than 31% so no matter how you slice it more murders are committed by blacks
So what? If you believe the numbers what do they tell you? Most people don't kill, Black or White... That fact speaks to me louder than criminal statistics.
You OTOH base your judgement on a minuscule number of murders, ( 5000 * Black perp in 2014) out of a population of around 40 million. You are taking a ver small number of murders to disparage a much larger number of people not associated with murder. IN fact the number of murders is so small, it is ridiculous to even use them in that manner at all.

OK so now it doesn't matter who kills more

make up your fucking mind will you.

The FACT is very few people ever kill anyone with a gun most are criminals who aren't legally allowed to own a gun and most shooting victims are other criminals

so tell me how does preventing law abiding people from carrying concealed weapons stop the fucking criminals from doing it?

"Your to stupid to argue about it with."

That's priceless. Thanks!

Now your a back peddling coward. You said no one should have to prove any proficiency at all before they are allowed to publicly carry a concealed weapon. was this you by chance ? That you Tex?

Maybe had Tex (you) done a class or two, he would have understood that the safety stays on and finger stays OFF the trigger until you are looking at your target and ready to fire. It's these guys who you say should freely be able to tuck a gun in their pants and carry.

My Glocks do not have safeties and the Glock is THE most issued handgun in law enforcement in the world

Lol, yeah, for folks who know how to use them retard. I believe the last two were Glocks, and a shit ton of ND's happen with Glocks convict. That would be when getting ready to clean them after dropping the mag and pulling the trigger back to the fired position, and then holstering the weapon. So you know convict, the last two linked accounts were Glocks being discharged in holsters. So no convict, your Glock won't make up for your stupid.
Jesus. You turned in Sargent prison guard. For the record, my first pistol was a Glock 17. I did not like the no external safety thing so didn't want to carry it with a round in the pipe either, so I switched to 1911s. That's just me though, I have no problem with my revolvers and they have no external safeties either. A many have been carried for much longer.

Okay, just so we know what Skull Pilot is and the guy from outsiders is advocating, here are the requirements for a CCW in my state. This list of requirements is what you guys are saying is unconstitutional,

Texas CHL Eligibility
It is not the responsibility of Texas CHL or it's Instructors to determine eligibility of students or persons seeking to obtain a Concealed Handgun License. Review eligibility requirements closely before registering as class fees are NOT refundable.

Please direct any questions about eligibility to the DPS Website: www.txdps.state.tx.us

• is a legal resident of this state for the six month period preceding the date of application,
  • is at least 21 years of age (military 18 - 21 years of age now eligible - 2005 Texas CHL Law change),
  • is not currently charged with the commission of a felony, Class A or Class B misdemeanor, or equivalent offense, or an offense under Sec. 42.01 of the penal Code (Disorderly Conduct) or equivalent offense,
  • is not a fugitive from justice for a felony, Class A or Class B misdemeanor, or equivalent offense,
  • is not a chemically dependant person (a person with two convictions within the ten year period preceding the date of application for offenses (Class B or greater) involving the use of alcohol or a controlled substance is ineligible as a chemically dependant person. Other evidence of chemical dependency may also make an individual ineligible for a CHL),
  • is not incapable of exercizing sound judgement with respect to the proper use and storage of a handgun,
  • has not, in the five years preceding the application, been convicted of a Class A or Class B misdemeanor, or equivalent offense, or an offense under Section 42.01 of the Penal Code (Disorderly Conduct) or equivalent offense,
  • is fully qualified under applicable federal and state law to purchase a handgun,
  • has not been finally determined to be delinquent in making child support administered or collected by the attorney general,
  • has not been finally determined to be delinquent in the payment of a tax or other money collected by the comptroller, state treasurer, tax collector of a policital subdivision, Alcohol Beverage Commission or any other agency or subdivision,
  • is not currently restricted under a court protective order subject to a restraining order affecting a spousal relationship,
  • has not, in the 10 years preceding the date of application, been adjudicated as having engaged in delinquent conduct violating a penal law in the grade of felony,
  • has not made any material misrepresentation, or failed to disclose any material fact, in an application submitted pursuant to Section 411.174 or in a request for application submitted pursuant to Section 411.175.

And the link,

That go's for open carry to as the applicant also has to demonstrate an understanding of the different types of retention holsters so you morons stop giving crack heads guns to commit crimes with. While I do my cut and paste of retarded constitutional carry screw ups, pleas explain why those requirements are so bad ?

and another FYI

Clock's ticking asshole

And you are only making a case for WHY convicts should not get guns. You are to weak and less of a man with out one, and your criminal status forbids it so you forgo training at the risk of the general public. Really, you haven't even made a case against mandatory proficiency training for CCW convict.

Jesus. You turned in Sargent prison guard. For the record, my first pistol was a Glock 17. I did not like the no external safety thing so didn't want to carry it with a round in the pipe either, so I switched to 1911s. That's just me though, I have no problem with my revolvers and they have no external safeties either. A many have been carried for much longer.

Yup. Thats why a revolver is still a good choice. 12 pound double action trigger pull, but you can and will still set it off if you holster it sloppy. I appendix carry a Glock 17. I keep an empty chamber with the trigger in the fired position.

Texas CHL Eligibility

And the link,

First....tell us why requiring a fee to vote and requiring that you pass a test on Constitutional law and U.S. history before you vote is wrong....answer that first?

I am okay with all the passive ones...not being a felon...I think the one on being delinquent on taxes is crap....

Since there isn't a requirement for training.....those are fine....but....you can't be allowed to charge for the permit...just like voting...

None of the above are objectionable except for the tax one......even the child support is questionable.....I think you still get to vote if you are bad on both of those...so you can't deny the 2nd Amendment because of them.

For the record, my first pistol was a Glock 17. I did not like the no external safety thing so didn't want to carry it with a round in the pipe either, so I switched to 1911s. That's just me though, I have no problem with my revolvers and they have no external safeties either. A many have been carried for much longer.

Yup. Thats why a revolver is still a good choice. 12 pound double action trigger pull, but you can and will still set it off if you holster it sloppy. I appendix carry a Glock 17. I keep an empty chamber with the trigger in the fired position.
And you are confident you can rack the slide right in a moment's notice?

Wont do articles. Only links, but here is a prime excample of fire arm negligence. Perhaps had the moron followed the 10 rules most kids used to know he would likely not shot his wall and fridge. And thank God no one was home when sister humper shot his gun off being an asshole.

Then this,
Negligent Discharge: When Bad Things Happen to Good Shooters | USCCA

Now that's a pro. And his accident is a common one.

Negligent, not accidental discharge and the resulting gunshot wounds

And one of the biggest ND culprits, the 1911.

Not a stupid or bad guy, just one who lacked training in safely handling firearms, and toattaly ignorant of how a 1911 pattern pistol works.

Oh, then there is this guy. He deserved to be shot worse, and it's only by Gods Grace no one was hurt. All moron had to do was spend 5 minutes on the webs looking into what types of holsters are best for Glocks, a fine weapon that is notorious for ND's while being holstered.bet that dude got some training after that yes?

When Bad Holsters Turn Worse: This Guy Took One Right In The A$$, Here’s Why A Proper Holster Is Essential

And Another self inflicted ass shooting, thankfully only injured was to the mouth breather who thought he knew it all.

SAFETY WARNING! Worn Leather Holsters Can Cause Accidental Discharges!

So you all are saying that these deliberate acts of fire arm stupidity are acceptable,ya?

There are over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense......and accidental gun death and injury are going down, not up......

Clock's ticking asshole

let me rephrase

Back up your accusation, KUNT

and yes I spelled kunt wrong because the board blocks the proper spelling

Save you and your celly's pet names for bed time sweet heart. You are so insecure. I dont care that you spell bad. 99% of the members here are lost without spell and grimmer check. Here you are still advocating a behavior that puts my rights in danger because you are to poor to go get trained. You brought nothing but your menstrual rants about rights, but nothing that says requiring a minor demonstration of competence with a gun. Hell, going by what you are defending, even requiring a CCW is bad. You are my next ND link convict.

The FACT is very few people ever kill anyone with a gun most are criminals who aren't legally allowed to own a gun and most shooting victims are other criminals

so tell me how does preventing law abiding people from carrying concealed weapons stop the fucking criminals from doing it?
It never mattered to me who kills more because I was never affected. You are the one putting value on meaningless racial statistics as if they matter. Do me a favor: tell me how they matter!

How do you know that most shooting victims are other criminals? I know, thats just another wild ass hunch of yours, eh???

So,tell me how you came to the conclusion that I am against law abiding people carrying guns? Hell, I am for every fucking body carrying guns, law abiding, criminals, felons...all of them should have means to protect themselves in this gun happy country.

And they believe the reason New York cops are such bad shots is the 12 lb. triggers they have to deal with....

It never mattered to me who kills more because I was never affected. You are the one putting value on meaningless racial statistics as if they matter. Do me a favor: tell me how they matter!

How do you know that most shooting victims are other criminals? I know, thats just another wild ass hunch of yours, eh???

So,tell me how you came to the conclusion that I am against law abiding people carrying guns? Hell, I am for every fucking body carrying guns, law abiding, criminals, felons...all of them should have means to protect themselves in this gun happy country.

Since this started in Chicago....

Chicago Killers' Arrest Records Revealed - The Truth About Guns

The University of Chicago’s Crime Lab released its report Gun Violence in Chicago 2016. The researchers delved into data provided by the Windy City’s PD, winkling out actionable stats. Turns out both shooters and shootees were known to the police. Who saw that one coming? And the survey SAID . . .

Around 80 percent of Chicago’s homicide victims in 2015 and 2016 had at least one prior arrest, almost 40 percent had a prior violent crime arrest, and almost 30 percent had a prior gun arrest.

Nearly 40 percent of victims had more than 10 prior arrests, while the share with more than 20 prior arrests rose from 14 to 18 percent in 2016.

The share of victims with a current or prior gang affiliation as recorded by CPD was about the same in both years (53 and 54 percent).

And now the shooters . . .

Individuals arrested for a homicide or shooting in Chicago in 2016 and 2015 had similar prior criminal records: around 90 percent had at least one prior arrest, approximately 50 percent had a prior arrest for a violent crime specifically, and almost 40 percent had a prior gun arrest.

The average person arrested for a homicide or shooting in both years had nearly 12 prior arrests, with almost 45 percent having had more than 10 prior arrests, and almost 20 percent having had more than 20 prior arrests.

Why is anyone in Chicago (or elsewhere) talking about gun control? Clearly, Chicago’s revolving door justice system is a failure that allows dangerous killers to roam the city streets.
============================

And more.....

Gang Killers In Chicago Used Christmas Gatherings To Target Their Victims

Gang killers, knowing their targets would be home for Christmas, launched a bloody weekend of shootings in Chicago that left 11 dead and another 37 wounded.

"We now know that the majority of these shootings and homicides were targeted attacks by gangs against potential rivals who were at holiday gatherings. This was followed by several acts of retaliatory gun violence," police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said in a statement Monday.

--------------

The violence primarily occurred in areas with historical gang conflicts on the South and West Side of Chicago."

And this is what we keep telling you anti gunners and you refuse to believe it....

"Ninety percent of those fatally wounded had gang affiliations, criminal histories and were pre-identified by the department's strategic subject algorithm as being a potential suspect or victim of gun violence," Guglielmi said.
=================

For the record, my first pistol was a Glock 17. I did not like the no external safety thing so didn't want to carry it with a round in the pipe either, so I switched to 1911s. That's just me though, I have no problem with my revolvers and they have no external safeties either. A many have been carried for much longer.

The reason that I like the non-Glock double-and-single actions is that you can crank off the first round that is ready in the chamber of a pistol or revolver by simply pulling the trigger.

With a Glock or Glock clone you can do that too but their triggers are more sensitive and I don't particularly want a sensitive trigger for the first shot when I am carrying loaded and chambered.

Wont do articles. Only links, but here is a prime excample of fire arm negligence. Perhaps had the moron followed the 10 rules most kids used to know he would likely not shot his wall and fridge. And thank God no one was home when sister humper shot his gun off being an asshole.

Then this,
Negligent Discharge: When Bad Things Happen to Good Shooters | USCCA

Now that's a pro. And his accident is a common one.

Negligent, not accidental discharge and the resulting gunshot wounds

And one of the biggest ND culprits, the 1911.

Not a stupid or bad guy, just one who lacked training in safely handling firearms, and toattaly ignorant of how a 1911 pattern pistol works.

Oh, then there is this guy. He deserved to be shot worse, and it's only by Gods Grace no one was hurt. All moron had to do was spend 5 minutes on the webs looking into what types of holsters are best for Glocks, a fine weapon that is notorious for ND's while being holstered.bet that dude got some training after that yes?

When Bad Holsters Turn Worse: This Guy Took One Right In The A$$, Here’s Why A Proper Holster Is Essential

And Another self inflicted ass shooting, thankfully only injured was to the mouth breather who thought he knew it all.

SAFETY WARNING! Worn Leather Holsters Can Cause Accidental Discharges!

So you all are saying that these deliberate acts of fire arm stupidity are acceptable,ya?

There are over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense......and accidental gun death and injury are going down, not up......

Thats a fact. Even the local PD is REALLY cracking down, and they are even putting their officers through training. That being the fact, it really doesn't matter because all it takes is one grandma getting shot because some bubba stuck his $5,000 dollar 1911 just like the one Chuck Norris had fell out of the holster bubba bought at walmart was to big to securely hold his weapon. I even think open carry should be legal, but i also think that whoever does it needs to be required to show an understanding of the various types of retention holsters as well as the ability to shoot and operate the weapon properly. Cost you said earlier, its not that much. The Gun costs more.

The reason that I like the non-Glock double-and-single actions is that you can crank off the first round that is ready in the chamber of a pistol or revolver by simply pulling the trigger.

With a Glock or Glock clone you can do that too but their triggers are more sensitive and I don't particularly want a sensitive trigger for the first shot when I am carrying loaded and chambered.

Yup. My stock trugger was just at 4 pounds out of the box. I put a NewYork-1 on it and all is well.

Forum List

Back