🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Making progress, 40% of U.S. now allows carrying a gun without a permit.

percentage as a group matters. But hey my stat also works in absolute numbers
38% of murders is a larger absolute number than 31% so no matter how you slice it more murders are committed by blacks
So what? If you believe the numbers what do they tell you? Most people don't kill, Black or White... That fact speaks to me louder than criminal statistics.
You OTOH base your judgement on a minuscule number of murders, ( 5000 * Black perp in 2014) out of a population of around 40 million. You are taking a ver small number of murders to disparage a much larger number of people not associated with murder. IN fact the number of murders is so small, it is ridiculous to even use them in that manner at all.

OK so now it doesn't matter who kills more

make up your fucking mind will you.

The FACT is very few people ever kill anyone with a gun most are criminals who aren't legally allowed to own a gun and most shooting victims are other criminals

so tell me how does preventing law abiding people from carrying concealed weapons stop the fucking criminals from doing it?
It never mattered to me who kills more because I was never affected. You are the one putting value on meaningless racial statistics as if they matter. Do me a favor: tell me how they matter!

How do you know that most shooting victims are other criminals? I know, thats just another wild ass hunch of yours, eh???

So,tell me how you came to the conclusion that I am against law abiding people carrying guns? Hell, I am for every fucking body carrying guns, law abiding, criminals, felons...all of them should have means to protect themselves in this gun happy country.
85 percent of shooting suspects and victims in Milwaukee have

Statistical snapshots from Baltimore's deadliest year: suspects, victims, and cops

Sixty-seven percent of murderers and 73% of
those convicted of robbery or assault had an arrest
record.
From this link
Statistical snapshots from Baltimore's deadliest year: suspects, victims, and cops
I got this:
Among the data and findings: On average, the victims killed in 2015 were substantially more likely than the arrested suspects to have a criminal record; to have prior drug, violent crime and gun arrests; and to be a suspected gang member.

Why are the killers less likely than the victims to have a criminal record, prior arrests for drugs and/or violent crimes or be a suspected gang member?
That fles in the face of your notion that criminals are doing the murdering. It appears, on the surface,that there may be some vigilantism going on in Black neighborhoods.

Yeah......from your link on Baltimore....

And then tell us what the murder case clearance rate is for the cops...how many killers are they actually catching....because the ones who get away out number the ones they actually catch...

Among the suspects, 76.5 percent had prior criminal records, 62.4 percent had prior drug arrests, 52.9 percent had been arrested for violent crimes, and 41.2 percent had been arrested for gun crimes. Nearly a quarter were on parole and probation at the time of the killing for which they are now a suspect. Nearly 2.5 percent were on parole and probation specifically for a gun crime at the time of the incident.

So what? If you believe the numbers what do they tell you? Most people don't kill, Black or White... That fact speaks to me louder than criminal statistics.
You OTOH base your judgement on a minuscule number of murders, ( 5000 * Black perp in 2014) out of a population of around 40 million. You are taking a ver small number of murders to disparage a much larger number of people not associated with murder. IN fact the number of murders is so small, it is ridiculous to even use them in that manner at all.

The FACT is very few people ever kill anyone with a gun most are criminals who aren't legally allowed to own a gun and most shooting victims are other criminals

so tell me how does preventing law abiding people from carrying concealed weapons stop the fucking criminals from doing it?
It never mattered to me who kills more because I was never affected. You are the one putting value on meaningless racial statistics as if they matter. Do me a favor: tell me how they matter!

How do you know that most shooting victims are other criminals? I know, thats just another wild ass hunch of yours, eh???

So,tell me how you came to the conclusion that I am against law abiding people carrying guns? Hell, I am for every fucking body carrying guns, law abiding, criminals, felons...all of them should have means to protect themselves in this gun happy country.

record.
From this link
I got this:
Among the data and findings: On average, the victims killed in 2015 were substantially more likely than the arrested suspects to have a criminal record; to have prior drug, violent crime and gun arrests; and to be a suspected gang member.

Why are the killers less likely than the victims to have a criminal record, prior arrests for drugs and/or violent crimes or be a suspected gang member?
That fles in the face of your notion that criminals are doing the murdering. It appears, on the surface,that there may be some vigilantism going on in Black neighborhoods.

And then tell us what the murder case clearance rate is for the cops...how many killers are they actually catching....because the ones who get away out number the ones they actually catch...

Among the suspects, 76.5 percent had prior criminal records, 62.4 percent had prior drug arrests, 52.9 percent had been arrested for violent crimes, and 41.2 percent had been arrested for gun crimes. Nearly a quarter were on parole and probation at the time of the killing for which they are now a suspect. Nearly 2.5 percent were on parole and probation specifically for a gun crime at the time of the incident.
That is not my link, I just borrowed it from Skull Pilot. And the author did write this:

"Among the data and findings: On average, the victims killed in 2015 were substantially more likely than the arrested suspects to have a criminal record; to have prior drug, violent crime and gun arrests; and to be a suspected gang member."

I am at a loss to explain the author's seeming contradictions. One plausible clue to unravel this mystery is his use of the term "arrested suspects." Here he seems to be differentiating between suspects who were arrested (my quote) and all the suspects combined whether they were arrested or not ( your quote ...in blue.) Looking from that perspective, the enigma formed by his unexpected bifurcation dissipates considerably. Your thoughts!

percentage as a group matters. But hey my stat also works in absolute numbers
38% of murders is a larger absolute number than 31% so no matter how you slice it more murders are committed by blacks

record.
From this link
I got this:

define substantially more likely

Among the suspects, 76.5 percent had prior criminal records, 62.4 percent had prior drug arrests, 52.9 percent had been arrested for violent crimes, and 41.2 percent had been arrested for gun crimes.

76% of suspects had criminal records

it doesn't matter who they shot but they do tens to shoot other people with criminal records more often than your average Joe

record.
From this link
I got this:

That is not my link, I just borrowed it from Skull Pilot. And the author did write this:

"Among the data and findings: On average, the victims killed in 2015 were substantially more likely than the arrested suspects to have a criminal record; to have prior drug, violent crime and gun arrests; and to be a suspected gang member."

I am at a loss to explain the author's seeming contradictions. One plausible clue to unravel this mystery is his use of the term "arrested suspects." Here he seems to be differentiating between suspects who were arrested (my quote) and all the suspects combined whether they were arrested or not ( your quote ...in blue.) Looking from that perspective, the enigma formed by his unexpected bifurcation dissipates considerably. Your thoughts!

It might have to do with the fact that police are not clearing as many murders as they used to.....so guys who aren't caught, don't go into the data....

record.
From this link
I got this:

It might have to do with the fact that police are not clearing as many murders as they used to.....so guys who aren't caught, don't go into the data....

But the terms" suspects " implies that the police know the identifies of people who may have been involved in murder but they don't have enough evidence to prove it. An associated term, "arrested suspects" implies that because a preponderance of evidence, whether circumstantial or physical,
arrests of certain suspects
was/is justified.

Now we know that not all arrestees are convicted. However, the statistic generated by an arrest is recorded irregardless of whether a suspect is later exonerated or not.
We also know that one arrested suspect can be charged with multiple offenses , each of which becomes an independent statistic in the offense category defining it.

Finally, the perogative to arrest, and prosecute minorities by the mainstream has been extremely biased. Criminal statistics do not tell the whole story.

Last edited:

record.
From this link
I got this:

Among the suspects, 76.5 percent had prior criminal records, 62.4 percent had prior drug arrests, 52.9 percent had been arrested for violent crimes, and 41.2 percent had been arrested for gun crimes.

it doesn't matter who they shot but they do tens to shoot other people with criminal records more often than your average Joe

You posted the link; and, the author thereof is the one to define how he wants the word "substantially" to be interpreted. He didn't do a good job of clarifying that. Subsequently, his entire narrative is reduced to a non sequitur whereas he seems to be positing two opposing premises in the same essay.
I attempted to address the seemingly flawed logic of your link in post #543.

record.
From this link
I got this:

You posted the link; and, the author thereof is the one to define how he wants the word "substantially" to be interpreted. He didn't do a good job of clarifying that. Subsequently, his entire narrative is reduced to a non sequitur whereas he seems to be positing two opposing premises in the same essay.

when 76% of suspects had a prior record I don't see how you can refute the fact that most people involved in murder are criminals

record.
From this link
I got this:

when 76% of suspects had a prior record I don't see how you can refute the fact that most people involved in murder are criminals

How many of the shooters are 15 and 16 year olds who may have no record yet......but are killing for their gang.....or to settle grudges, and how many have had juvenile records sealed...? That would explain the missing percent...

record.
From this link
I got this:

But why haven't you addressed the apparent non sequitur posited by the author in the same link you are referring too? How do you reconcile the enigma of him using two opposing premises. And why do you accept one and not the other?

From this link
I got this:

How many of the shooters are 15 and 16 year olds who may have no record yet......but are killing for their gang.....or to settle grudges, and how many have had juvenile records sealed...? That would explain the missing percent...
That's some mighty good speculation but you still haven't addressed this statement by the author in Skull Pilot's link:

"On average, the victims killed in 2015 were substantially more likely than the arrested suspects to have a criminal record; to have prior drug, violent crime and gun arrests; and to be a suspected gang member."

He is not talking about missing percentages here he is positively stating that the victims were SUBSTANTIALLY more likely to be criminals and gangbangers than the arrested suspects.

If I were to go off on a speculative tangent I could bring suspicion to White vigilantes or rogue cops operating clandestinely to randomly kill Black males. That is also a very compelling possibility! I quantify that by the huge number of unsolved murders of Blacks in the FBI UCR!

Last edited:
....If I were to go off on a speculative tangent I could bring suspicion to White vigilantes or rogue cops operating clandestinely to randomly kill Black males. That is also a very compelling possibility! I quantify that by the huge number of unsolved murders of Blacks in the FBI UCR!
Death Panels!!!!

Seriously, is that a alcohol-induced "speculative tangent"? A drug-induced one? Or is it just a mentally-ill one?

If you have any evidence that it's "rogue cops" committing these murders of gang-bangers and not other gang-bangers, please provide it.

From this link
I got this:

But why haven't you addressed the apparent non sequitur posited by the author in the same link you are referring too? How do you reconcile the enigma of him using two opposing premises. And why do you accept one and not the other?

it's not a non sequitur at all if 76% of suspects have criminal records and substantially more victims have criminal records then my point that most people who kill and most of the people killed are criminals is supported.

but then again I don't know what substantially means is it 1% more, 5% more, 10% more

but it doesn't matter since no matter how you slice it most murders are committed by people with criminal records and most people murdered have criminal records

Last edited:
....If I were to go off on a speculative tangent I could bring suspicion to White vigilantes or rogue cops operating clandestinely to randomly kill Black males. That is also a very compelling possibility! I quantify that by the huge number of unsolved murders of Blacks in the FBI UCR!
Death Panels!!!!

Seriously, is that a alcohol-induced "speculative tangent"? A drug-induced one? Or is it just a mentally-ill one?

If you have any evidence that it's "rogue cops" committing these murders of gang-bangers and not other gang-bangers, please provide it.

record.
From this link
I got this:

So, that means that 24% are not criminals. But with 55.5% of all murders going unsolved in Chicago and similar figures nationally, I wouldn't put too much faith in spurious claims that it is all about gangs and criminals.. BTW, not all criminals are murderers or gang members.And not all homicides in the inner cities are murder just because the cops and media say they are.

Death Panels!!!!

Even if I had such information on hand, I would be hesitant to post it here. It would provide a source of joy for all the haters on board.

Now if we could just get these untrained, bumbling fools to just shoot each other.

Sadly, they kill innocent bystanders - probably more often than they shoot other nutters who are in favor of no training because they know they'd never pass the most basic and most rudimentary training.

You just don't get more stupid than this.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I hope you all lose your temper and shoot someone, better yet let you child or grandchild find your gun and shoot someone. I am sick of you gun freaks.

You never have to wait long for the untrained and ignorant to kill another child or another innocent adult.

They seem to be very proud of killing innocent people and brag about it all the time. They always against keeping children safe.

I've always owned guns but I remember when I was a kid, my dad making sure I was taught and trained how to be safe. These nutters don't know the first thing about gun safety, about always knowing where you are pointing and shooting. They're all about high caliber and high capacity mags to make up for their lack of skill and knowledge. 2aguy even brags about that. I remember remember very well how my father would have spit on these impotent little twerps who don't even have the balls to wear a gun out in the open.

Last edited:
Slowly, we are taking back the natural right to self defense.......

North Dakota 14th Constitutional Carry State - 40% of US area now allows carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center

Friday, North Dakota’s Republican Governor Doug Burgum signed legislation making their state the 14th that allows carrying without a concealed handgun permit. The bill had passed the legislature with overwhelming majorities (34 to 13 in the state Senate and 83 to 9 in the state House). North Dakota thus joined New Hampshire in passing Constitutional Carry this year, though it seems unlikely that any more states will pass these laws during the current sessions.

Thinking more about nutters working to end safe gun handling and even celebrating that fewer and fewer are trained to shoot safely.

In remember when it would have been celebrated that 40% had passed a gun safety class. Really shows that the NRA is now just a lobby group to get untrained people shooting children, innocent adults and getting untrained slobs out there, guzzling their beer and slinging guns around.

RWNJs are lazy and ignorant and now they're proud that they're giving their children loaded guns and prouder still that those children have no training.

Slowly, we are taking back the natural right to self defense.......

North Dakota 14th Constitutional Carry State - 40% of US area now allows carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center

Friday, North Dakota’s Republican Governor Doug Burgum signed legislation making their state the 14th that allows carrying without a concealed handgun permit. The bill had passed the legislature with overwhelming majorities (34 to 13 in the state Senate and 83 to 9 in the state House). North Dakota thus joined New Hampshire in passing Constitutional Carry this year, though it seems unlikely that any more states will pass these laws during the current sessions.

Thinking more about nutters working to end safe gun handling and even celebrating that fewer and fewer are trained to shoot safely.

In remember when it would have been celebrated that 40% had passed a gun safety class. Really shows that the NRA is now just a lobby group to get untrained people shooting children, innocent adults and getting untrained slobs out there, guzzling their beer and slinging guns around.

RWNJs are lazy and ignorant and now they're proud that they're giving their children loaded guns and prouder still that those children have no training.

And yet.....you are talking out of your ass.......

200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s......and 357-400 million guns in private hands in 2016 and what has been the actual, real world result.....and not just what you are making up...but the reality.....

gun murder down 49%

violent crime down 75%

Accidental gun death...down

non fatal gun accidents down....

nothing you stated in your post is accurate or based in the truth......

Total number of accidental deaths of children due to guns...down....

There is nothing that you post about guns that is even remotely true or accurate......

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Kids murdered by guns....

under 1: 12
age 1-4: 39

age 5-14: 142

total gun murder of children.....193

Kids murdered by other means...

under 1: 270
age 1-4: 298
age 5-14: 135

murder of children by other means.....703

Now, if even if you include gun accidents into the total.....

you are still wrong....

Accidental death by gun for children....

under 1: 3
age 1-4: 27
age 5-14: 39

Total accidental gun death for kids 2013....69
Total accidental gun death for kids in 2014...50

So, that means that 24% are not criminals. But with 55.5% of all murders going unsolved in Chicago and similar figures nationally, I wouldn't put too much faith in spurious claims that it is all about gangs and criminals.. BTW, not all criminals are murderers or gang members.And not all homicides in the inner cities are murder just because the cops and media say they are.
Spurious claims? Dude, you'd have better luck proving Big Foot exists than of white death squads murdering gang-bangers in Chicago.

sonyBigfoot.jpg

Forum List

Back