🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Making progress, 40% of U.S. now allows carrying a gun without a permit.

The reason that I like the non-Glock double-and-single actions is that you can crank off the first round that is ready in the chamber of a pistol or revolver by simply pulling the trigger.

With a Glock or Glock clone you can do that too but their triggers are more sensitive and I don't particularly want a sensitive trigger for the first shot when I am carrying loaded and chambered.
I do like the fact both of my revolvers can be cocked and a single action does the deed. Follow up shots would be more difficult but they are .357 and .44 magnums so follow up shots may not be necessary. I like the 1911 cocked and locked carry the best. Very safe but drop the safety and it's the world's best trigger. Besides, they were designed by God through the loving hands of John Mose Browning.

Now your a back peddling coward. You said no one should have to prove any proficiency at all before they are allowed to publicly carry a concealed weapon. was this you by chance ? That you Tex?

Maybe had Tex (you) done a class or two, he would have understood that the safety stays on and finger stays OFF the trigger until you are looking at your target and ready to fire. It's these guys who you say should freely be able to tuck a gun in their pants and carry.

My Glocks do not have safeties and the Glock is THE most issued handgun in law enforcement in the world

Lol, yeah, for folks who know how to use them retard. I believe the last two were Glocks, and a shit ton of ND's happen with Glocks convict. That would be when getting ready to clean them after dropping the mag and pulling the trigger back to the fired position, and then holstering the weapon. So you know convict, the last two linked accounts were Glocks being discharged in holsters. So no convict, your Glock won't make up for your stupid.
Jesus. You turned in Sargent prison guard. For the record, my first pistol was a Glock 17. I did not like the no external safety thing so didn't want to carry it with a round in the pipe either, so I switched to 1911s. That's just me though, I have no problem with my revolvers and they have no external safeties either. A many have been carried for much longer.

Yup. Thats why a revolver is still a good choice. 12 pound double action trigger pull, but you can and will still set it off if you holster it sloppy. I appendix carry a Glock 17. I keep an empty chamber with the trigger in the fired position.

And they believe the reason New York cops are such bad shots is the 12 lb. triggers they have to deal with....

Those triggers are the shit. They improve the glock in my opinion.

The reason that I like the non-Glock double-and-single actions is that you can crank off the first round that is ready in the chamber of a pistol or revolver by simply pulling the trigger.

With a Glock or Glock clone you can do that too but their triggers are more sensitive and I don't particularly want a sensitive trigger for the first shot when I am carrying loaded and chambered.
I do like the fact both of my revolvers can be cocked and a single action does the deed. Follow up shots would be more difficult but they are .357 and .44 magnums so follow up shots may not be necessary. I like the 1911 cocked and locked carry the best. Very safe but drop the safety and it's the world's best trigger. Besides, they were designed by God through the loving hands of John Mose Browning.

So um, you ever cock that smoke wagon and stuff it in your holster to CCW or open carry ? if no, why ?

That being the fact, it really doesn't matter because all it takes is one grandma getting shot because some bubba stuck his $5,000 dollar 1911 just like the one Chuck Norris had fell out of the holster bubba bought at walmart was to big to securely hold his weapon.
Condition one they can't do that. Only way it MIGHT be possible is if the hammer was down on a round and it fell just right, but I think series 80s won't even do that.

But your arguments are based on rare irresponsible incidents.

So um, you ever cock that smoke wagon and stuff it in your holster to CCW or open carry ? if no, why ?
That's what cocked and locked means, Sport. Condition one. They are all in condition one all the time.

So um, you ever cock that smoke wagon
smoke wagon?

What are you, a left over from a 1930s John Wayne movie?

That being the fact, it really doesn't matter because all it takes is one grandma getting shot because some bubba stuck his $5,000 dollar 1911 just like the one Chuck Norris had fell out of the holster bubba bought at walmart was to big to securely hold his weapon.
Condition one they can't do that. Only way it MIGHT be possible is if the hammer was down on a round and it fell just right, but I think series 80s won't even do that.

yes they are and i was referring the single action revolver i thought you mentioned. Range where I work at a dude walked in with a ruger vaquero in a buscadero rig with hammer cocked. Was this dude an asshole ? Stupid? no, not really,, just ignorant. CCW is not a game, or some quaint new way to be a patriot. Its serious, but treated in a very glib manner. This ends in guys shooting themselves in the ass.

That's what cocked and locked means, Sport. Condition one. They are all in condition one all the time.

As they were designed to be. So sport, how did Tex Grubner shoot him self in the ass?

So um, you ever cock that smoke wagon
smoke wagon?

What are you, a left over from a 1930s John Wayne movie?

Work in a gunshop with old farts. Kind of.

If you worked in a gunshop with Samuel Colt himself, you would be hard pressed to hear a firearm call a 'smoke wagon'.

If you worked in a gunshop with Samuel Colt himself, you would be hard pressed to hear a firearm call a 'smoke wagon'.

Dont care. its cool in a gawdy way . Think im bad you should hear the old farts. Shit like, "shes a'gain twist a'that! and so on. Cool shit. Old man knows his stuff.

As they were designed to be. So sport, how did Tex Grubner shoot him self in the ass?
Don't know, don't care. My ass has never been ventilated, that's the point.

yes they are and i was referring the single action revolver i thought you mentioned. Range where I work at a dude walked in with a ruger vaquero in a buscadero rig with hammer cocked. Was this dude an asshole ? Stupid? no, not really,, just ignorant. CCW is not a game, or some quaint new way to be a patriot. Its serious, but treated in a very glib manner. This ends in guys shooting themselves in the ass.
If you saw his revolver it wasn't concealed, was it? A cocked revolver? Never heard of it. Glad you all survived.

If you saw his revolver it wasn't concealed, was it? A cocked revolver? Never heard of it. Glad you all survived.

Open carry in a Buscadero rig. Google it and you will shit.

so where is the quote where I said I was a felon?

and another FYI

If a thug wanted to get my concealed carry weapon he would first have to know I was carrying then he would have to get up close and personal with me, lift up my shirt and reach into my waistband

Now YOU might let any guy on the street lift up your shirt and put his hand in your waistband but don't assume I would allow that

I'm digging for that. If I don't find it then I retract the statement as it's wrong and Not provable.
Clock's ticking asshole

tell you what why don't you hold your breath until you find it?

What clock drunky boy? You act like you are important or something. Really, you are starting to realize as what you are defending. Yes, you look that stupid convict.

So back up your accusation FAGGOT

You think you can say anything and it's true

and I am defending my right to carry a weapon you are advocating denying me that right and you want to lie about me while doing it

so you have proven yourself to be a liar AND a moron

And you are only making a case for WHY convicts should not get guns. You are to weak and less of a man with out one, and your criminal status forbids it so you forgo training at the risk of the general public. Really, you haven't even made a case against mandatory proficiency training for CCW convict.
OK KUNT

Clock's ticking asshole

tell you what why don't you hold your breath until you find it?

What clock drunky boy? You act like you are important or something. Really, you are starting to realize as what you are defending. Yes, you look that stupid convict.

So back up your accusation FAGGOT

You think you can say anything and it's true

and I am defending my right to carry a weapon you are advocating denying me that right and you want to lie about me while doing it

so you have proven yourself to be a liar AND a moron

You argue lol me a woman convict. I never advocated baring anyone the right to carry. Read more talk less bitch.
let me rephrase

Back up your accusation, KUNT

and yes I spelled kunt wrong because the board blocks the proper spelling

Save you and your celly's pet names for bed time sweet heart. You are so insecure. I dont care that you spell bad. 99% of the members here are lost without spell and grimmer check. Here you are still advocating a behavior that puts my rights in danger because you are to poor to go get trained. You brought nothing but your menstrual rants about rights, but nothing that says requiring a minor demonstration of competence with a gun. Hell, going by what you are defending, even requiring a CCW is bad. You are my next ND link convict.

spell and grimmer check?

You really are just making it too easy

you're too fucking stupid to speak or type well and you're certainly too much if a slimy KUNT to take seiously

Open carry in a Buscadero rig. Google it and you will shit.
Guns don't make me poop. I don't like Google either.

I suppose it doesn't matter to you that Blacks only make up 13% of the population yet are responsible for a higher percentage of murders

In 2013, the FBI has black criminals carrying out 38 per cent of murders, compared to 31.1 per cent for whites.
I suppose it doesn't matter to you that Blacks only make up 13% of the population yet are responsible for a higher percentage of murders

In 2013, the FBI has black criminals carrying out 38 per cent of murders, compared to 31.1 per cent for whites.
No,it doesn't matter how many Blacks or Whites are unrelated to the murders. All that matters is the number of actual murders and the folks who committed them.

percentage as a group matters. But hey my stat also works in absolute numbers
38% of murders is a larger absolute number than 31% so no matter how you slice it more murders are committed by blacks
So what? If you believe the numbers what do they tell you? Most people don't kill, Black or White... That fact speaks to me louder than criminal statistics.
You OTOH base your judgement on a minuscule number of murders, ( 5000 * Black perp in 2014) out of a population of around 40 million. You are taking a ver small number of murders to disparage a much larger number of people not associated with murder. IN fact the number of murders is so small, it is ridiculous to even use them in that manner at all.

OK so now it doesn't matter who kills more

make up your fucking mind will you.

The FACT is very few people ever kill anyone with a gun most are criminals who aren't legally allowed to own a gun and most shooting victims are other criminals

so tell me how does preventing law abiding people from carrying concealed weapons stop the fucking criminals from doing it?
It never mattered to me who kills more because I was never affected. You are the one putting value on meaningless racial statistics as if they matter. Do me a favor: tell me how they matter!

How do you know that most shooting victims are other criminals? I know, thats just another wild ass hunch of yours, eh???

So,tell me how you came to the conclusion that I am against law abiding people carrying guns? Hell, I am for every fucking body carrying guns, law abiding, criminals, felons...all of them should have means to protect themselves in this gun happy country.
85 percent of shooting suspects and victims in Milwaukee have

Statistical snapshots from Baltimore's deadliest year: suspects, victims, and cops

Sixty-seven percent of murderers and 73% of
those convicted of robbery or assault had an arrest
record.

No,it doesn't matter how many Blacks or Whites are unrelated to the murders. All that matters is the number of actual murders and the folks who committed them.

percentage as a group matters. But hey my stat also works in absolute numbers
38% of murders is a larger absolute number than 31% so no matter how you slice it more murders are committed by blacks
So what? If you believe the numbers what do they tell you? Most people don't kill, Black or White... That fact speaks to me louder than criminal statistics.
You OTOH base your judgement on a minuscule number of murders, ( 5000 * Black perp in 2014) out of a population of around 40 million. You are taking a ver small number of murders to disparage a much larger number of people not associated with murder. IN fact the number of murders is so small, it is ridiculous to even use them in that manner at all.

OK so now it doesn't matter who kills more

make up your fucking mind will you.

The FACT is very few people ever kill anyone with a gun most are criminals who aren't legally allowed to own a gun and most shooting victims are other criminals

so tell me how does preventing law abiding people from carrying concealed weapons stop the fucking criminals from doing it?
It never mattered to me who kills more because I was never affected. You are the one putting value on meaningless racial statistics as if they matter. Do me a favor: tell me how they matter!

How do you know that most shooting victims are other criminals? I know, thats just another wild ass hunch of yours, eh???

So,tell me how you came to the conclusion that I am against law abiding people carrying guns? Hell, I am for every fucking body carrying guns, law abiding, criminals, felons...all of them should have means to protect themselves in this gun happy country.
85 percent of shooting suspects and victims in Milwaukee have

Statistical snapshots from Baltimore's deadliest year: suspects, victims, and cops

Sixty-seven percent of murderers and 73% of
those convicted of robbery or assault had an arrest
record.
From this link
I got this:
Among the data and findings: On average, the victims killed in 2015 were substantially more likely than the arrested suspects to have a criminal record; to have prior drug, violent crime and gun arrests; and to be a suspected gang member.

Why are the killers less likely than the victims to have a criminal record, prior arrests for drugs and/or violent crimes or be a suspected gang member?
That fles in the face of your notion that criminals are doing the murdering. It appears, on the surface,that there may be some vigilantism going on in Black neighborhoods.

Wont do articles. Only links, but here is a prime excample of fire arm negligence. Perhaps had the moron followed the 10 rules most kids used to know he would likely not shot his wall and fridge. And thank God no one was home when sister humper shot his gun off being an asshole.

Then this,
Negligent Discharge: When Bad Things Happen to Good Shooters | USCCA

Now that's a pro. And his accident is a common one.

Negligent, not accidental discharge and the resulting gunshot wounds

And one of the biggest ND culprits, the 1911.

Not a stupid or bad guy, just one who lacked training in safely handling firearms, and toattaly ignorant of how a 1911 pattern pistol works.

Oh, then there is this guy. He deserved to be shot worse, and it's only by Gods Grace no one was hurt. All moron had to do was spend 5 minutes on the webs looking into what types of holsters are best for Glocks, a fine weapon that is notorious for ND's while being holstered.bet that dude got some training after that yes?

When Bad Holsters Turn Worse: This Guy Took One Right In The A$$, Here’s Why A Proper Holster Is Essential

And Another self inflicted ass shooting, thankfully only injured was to the mouth breather who thought he knew it all.

SAFETY WARNING! Worn Leather Holsters Can Cause Accidental Discharges!

So you all are saying that these deliberate acts of fire arm stupidity are acceptable,ya?

There are over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense......and accidental gun death and injury are going down, not up......

Thats a fact. Even the local PD is REALLY cracking down, and they are even putting their officers through training. That being the fact, it really doesn't matter because all it takes is one grandma getting shot because some bubba stuck his $5,000 dollar 1911 just like the one Chuck Norris had fell out of the holster bubba bought at walmart was to big to securely hold his weapon. I even think open carry should be legal, but i also think that whoever does it needs to be required to show an understanding of the various types of retention holsters as well as the ability to shoot and operate the weapon properly. Cost you said earlier, its not that much. The Gun costs more.

You really have no idea what you are talking about.....

Forum List

Back