🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Making progress, 40% of U.S. now allows carrying a gun without a permit.

You can own guns. It does not say you can tote them everywhere without a permit or proper training. Property owners can restrict them on their property. Who was that evil liberal who barred guns from his town of Dodge?
It doesn't have to say so. Do you believe the Constitution gives us our rights or that it limits our rights?
but the Constitution does say "keep and bear" arms

so it seems to me you can carry firearms
Agreed about "bear arms", but my point was that the Bill of Rights wasn't necessary since it doesn't actually grant us rights. The Constitution only empowers government to do certain things. It doesn't empower government to disarm the population.

Your to stupid to argue about it with. Do the world a favor and get a vasectomy. As it is, the world is overflowing with candidates for Darwen awards. You are a perfect excample of that as well as the need to require a CCW holder to demonstrate proficiency. As it is, you advocate giving guns to those who don't know how to use them. You are why stupid gun laws get made/

funny how you imply people who carry concealed are stupid but you can't spell DARWIN

You said they are stupid. I said they should not be able to just stuff a gun and their pants and be tourned lose on society. You already said your a felon so you don't even have a say unless you are breaking the law.

wow I'll let the horrible spelling and grammar go for now even though you think you are so smart and ask you

Where the fuck did I ever say I was a felon?

I'll show ya. How far back does USMB keep posts drunkyboy?
what's that got to do with anything

you show me where I ever said I was a felon

and FYI MORON if I was a felon I would not have my concealed carry permit would I?

That's just more bullshit

I have owned guns for over 3 decades and have had a concealed carry permit for 28 years and not one of my guns ever posed a risk to anyone in my family.

I never left a gun unattended, never mishandled a gun

There are a lot of things you don't use on a daily basis but when you need them you're god damned glad you have them

A gun is a tool that is all
A gun is a tool akin to an insurance policy. You get one and hope you never have to use it but if you do have to use it you at least have it.

Yet.

You pose a risk to people every time you tote your loaded weapon in public.
You pose a risk to people every time you tote your loaded weapon in public.
You think maybe it's going to jump out of its holster while he's in public, and shoot someone?

No. It will likely happen like that dndidnto the cop who simply was so incompetent that he shot him self. That was a "professional". It's even worse when some joe blow gets a CCW and gets to carry a gun he never shot until the day he bought it. But since you brought it up, how about a gun going off IN a holster because the moron did not understand the safer operation of his gun? Not a pro, just a sister humping red neck. Wanna read that one and continue to make the case that people should be able to pack guns without any training ?

you can say it all you want but it just doesn't happen very often

tell you what you find out how many people who were legally carrying a concealed weapon and accidentally shot a person in public last year and get back to me

Can do and I'll even shout ya a few where they shot them selves.
so what if a guy shoots himself

it's victim-less

there are less than 1000 accidental shooting deaths a year care to tell me how many other causes of accidental deaths outnumber that?

You think maybe it's going to jump out of its holster while he's in public, and shoot someone?

No. It will likely happen like that dndidnto the cop who simply was so incompetent that he shot him self. That was a "professional". It's even worse when some joe blow gets a CCW and gets to carry a gun he never shot until the day he bought it. But since you brought it up, how about a gun going off IN a holster because the moron did not understand the safer operation of his gun? Not a pro, just a sister humping red neck. Wanna read that one and continue to make the case that people should be able to pack guns without any training ?

you can say it all you want but it just doesn't happen very often

tell you what you find out how many people who were legally carrying a concealed weapon and accidentally shot a person in public last year and get back to me

I showed where it has and more are coming. How bout you?
one time?

really and that wasn't in public and he wasn't carrying a concealed weapon

Try hundreds. Thousands and those are the ones that are reported.

between 2005 and 2010 there were 3800 accidental deaths due to firearms

that's 760 a year on average

so where's the quote where I said I was a felon?

Last edited:
Yeah ...sure.

Sad attempt at a deflection, but I'll bring a "for instance .

Ohio Officer's Gun Discharges at Home, Bullet Flies into Daycare Center with No Injury

The officer, who works for East Cleveland and as a volunteer reserve for Cuyahoga Falls, told authorities that he was unloading his 9mm Glock 19 inside his home when it went off accidentally at 3:35 p.m.

In other words, the guy unloaded his gun by dropping the magazine and tried to make it safe by doing partly as Glock instructs. He pulled the trigger. This accident demonstrates the in importance of your avalrage cop where guns are involved. If Cops are that ignorant, how much not ignorant are you considering you think it's safe to give any joe blow a gun?
I deflected by not buying your bullshit? You are a strange one! And as I already pointed out there are some 800,000 cops not shooting people by accident. You can't see them due to your blinders.

I know because they mostly shoot them selves and their family members .

Baltimore Police Track Carjacking Suspects, But Detective Shoots Himself

The shooting, during which other officers applied a tourniquet to stanch the wounded detective's bleeding, will be investigated by the department's Special Investigations Response Team. The detective, who is in good condition, will receive additional training before returning to duty, Johnson said.

In short, had the stupid cop KEPT HIS FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER until he was ready to fire he would not have shot him self. That remideal training he got after he shot him self would have been better before the fact.

Or this dude here, knowing Clute Texas, I would say there was a fair amount of booze involved.

Video: Texas Officer Accidentally Shoots Neighbor Through Apartment Wall

A Freeport (TX) Police officer has been taken off duty after he accidentally shot his next door neighbor, according to police.

Investigators aren't saying exactly what the officer was doing at the time that caused his gun to fire inside his apartment in the 100 block of Lakeview drive in Clute.

The incident happened at 4 a.m. Saturday, police said. The bullet apparently went through the wall of the officer's apartment and hit his neighbor in the back. The victim survived and was taken by helicopter to Memorial Hermann Hospital where he is being treated for his injuries, KHOU TV reports.

Mind you, these aren't from a cop hating web site hey are from an actual police friendly web site. I still notice you can't justify NOT having to demonstrate any competence at all where fire arms are concerned.
You need to find another 797,000 stories to support your allegations.

Your to stupid to argue about it with. Do the world a favor and get a vasectomy. As it is, the world is overflowing with candidates for Darwen awards. You are a perfect excample of that as well as the need to require a CCW holder to demonstrate proficiency. As it is, you advocate giving guns to those who don't know how to use them. You are why stupid gun laws get made/
"Your to stupid to argue about it with."

That's priceless. Thanks!

Okay, just so we know what Skull Pilot is and the guy from outsiders is advocating, here are the requirements for a CCW in my state. This list of requirements is what you guys are saying is unconstitutional,

Texas CHL Eligibility
It is not the responsibility of Texas CHL or it's Instructors to determine eligibility of students or persons seeking to obtain a Concealed Handgun License. Review eligibility requirements closely before registering as class fees are NOT refundable.

Please direct any questions about eligibility to the DPS Website: www.txdps.state.tx.us

A person is eligible for a license to carry a concealed handgun if the person:
  • is a legal resident of this state for the six month period preceding the date of application,
  • is at least 21 years of age (military 18 - 21 years of age now eligible - 2005 Texas CHL Law change),
  • has not been convicted of a felony,
  • is not currently charged with the commission of a felony, Class A or Class B misdemeanor, or equivalent offense, or an offense under Sec. 42.01 of the penal Code (Disorderly Conduct) or equivalent offense,
  • is not a fugitive from justice for a felony, Class A or Class B misdemeanor, or equivalent offense,
  • is not a chemically dependant person (a person with two convictions within the ten year period preceding the date of application for offenses (Class B or greater) involving the use of alcohol or a controlled substance is ineligible as a chemically dependant person. Other evidence of chemical dependency may also make an individual ineligible for a CHL),
  • is not incapable of exercizing sound judgement with respect to the proper use and storage of a handgun,
  • has not, in the five years preceding the application, been convicted of a Class A or Class B misdemeanor, or equivalent offense, or an offense under Section 42.01 of the Penal Code (Disorderly Conduct) or equivalent offense,
  • is fully qualified under applicable federal and state law to purchase a handgun,
  • has not been finally determined to be delinquent in making child support administered or collected by the attorney general,
  • has not been finally determined to be delinquent in the payment of a tax or other money collected by the comptroller, state treasurer, tax collector of a policital subdivision, Alcohol Beverage Commission or any other agency or subdivision,
  • is not currently restricted under a court protective order subject to a restraining order affecting a spousal relationship,
  • has not, in the 10 years preceding the date of application, been adjudicated as having engaged in delinquent conduct violating a penal law in the grade of felony,
  • has not made any material misrepresentation, or failed to disclose any material fact, in an application submitted pursuant to Section 411.174 or in a request for application submitted pursuant to Section 411.175.

And the link,
Texas Concealed Handgun License Eligibility

That go's for open carry to as the applicant also has to demonstrate an understanding of the different types of retention holsters so you morons stop giving crack heads guns to commit crimes with. While I do my cut and paste of retarded constitutional carry screw ups, pleas explain why those requirements are so bad ?

Sad attempt at a deflection, but I'll bring a "for instance .

Ohio Officer's Gun Discharges at Home, Bullet Flies into Daycare Center with No Injury

The officer, who works for East Cleveland and as a volunteer reserve for Cuyahoga Falls, told authorities that he was unloading his 9mm Glock 19 inside his home when it went off accidentally at 3:35 p.m.

In other words, the guy unloaded his gun by dropping the magazine and tried to make it safe by doing partly as Glock instructs. He pulled the trigger. This accident demonstrates the in importance of your avalrage cop where guns are involved. If Cops are that ignorant, how much not ignorant are you considering you think it's safe to give any joe blow a gun?
I deflected by not buying your bullshit? You are a strange one! And as I already pointed out there are some 800,000 cops not shooting people by accident. You can't see them due to your blinders.

The shooting, during which other officers applied a tourniquet to stanch the wounded detective's bleeding, will be investigated by the department's Special Investigations Response Team. The detective, who is in good condition, will receive additional training before returning to duty, Johnson said.

In short, had the stupid cop KEPT HIS FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER until he was ready to fire he would not have shot him self. That remideal training he got after he shot him self would have been better before the fact.

Or this dude here, knowing Clute Texas, I would say there was a fair amount of booze involved.

A Freeport (TX) Police officer has been taken off duty after he accidentally shot his next door neighbor, according to police.

Investigators aren't saying exactly what the officer was doing at the time that caused his gun to fire inside his apartment in the 100 block of Lakeview drive in Clute.

The incident happened at 4 a.m. Saturday, police said. The bullet apparently went through the wall of the officer's apartment and hit his neighbor in the back. The victim survived and was taken by helicopter to Memorial Hermann Hospital where he is being treated for his injuries, KHOU TV reports.

Mind you, these aren't from a cop hating web site hey are from an actual police friendly web site. I still notice you can't justify NOT having to demonstrate any competence at all where fire arms are concerned.

Hey, your arguing for thugs to have guns. Likely a felon like drunky boy.

You're a liar. A stupid liar.

Okay, just so we know what Skull Pilot is and the guy from outsiders is advocating, here are the requirements for a CCW in my state. This list of requirements is what you guys are saying is unconstitutional,

Texas CHL Eligibility
It is not the responsibility of Texas CHL or it's Instructors to determine eligibility of students or persons seeking to obtain a Concealed Handgun License. Review eligibility requirements closely before registering as class fees are NOT refundable.

Please direct any questions about eligibility to the DPS Website: www.txdps.state.tx.us

• is a legal resident of this state for the six month period preceding the date of application,
  • is at least 21 years of age (military 18 - 21 years of age now eligible - 2005 Texas CHL Law change),
  • is not currently charged with the commission of a felony, Class A or Class B misdemeanor, or equivalent offense, or an offense under Sec. 42.01 of the penal Code (Disorderly Conduct) or equivalent offense,
  • is not a fugitive from justice for a felony, Class A or Class B misdemeanor, or equivalent offense,
  • is not a chemically dependant person (a person with two convictions within the ten year period preceding the date of application for offenses (Class B or greater) involving the use of alcohol or a controlled substance is ineligible as a chemically dependant person. Other evidence of chemical dependency may also make an individual ineligible for a CHL),
  • is not incapable of exercizing sound judgement with respect to the proper use and storage of a handgun,
  • has not, in the five years preceding the application, been convicted of a Class A or Class B misdemeanor, or equivalent offense, or an offense under Section 42.01 of the Penal Code (Disorderly Conduct) or equivalent offense,
  • is fully qualified under applicable federal and state law to purchase a handgun,
  • has not been finally determined to be delinquent in making child support administered or collected by the attorney general,
  • has not been finally determined to be delinquent in the payment of a tax or other money collected by the comptroller, state treasurer, tax collector of a policital subdivision, Alcohol Beverage Commission or any other agency or subdivision,
  • is not currently restricted under a court protective order subject to a restraining order affecting a spousal relationship,
  • has not, in the 10 years preceding the date of application, been adjudicated as having engaged in delinquent conduct violating a penal law in the grade of felony,
  • has not made any material misrepresentation, or failed to disclose any material fact, in an application submitted pursuant to Section 411.174 or in a request for application submitted pursuant to Section 411.175.

And the link,

That go's for open carry to as the applicant also has to demonstrate an understanding of the different types of retention holsters so you morons stop giving crack heads guns to commit crimes with. While I do my cut and paste of retarded constitutional carry screw ups, pleas explain why those requirements are so bad ?
so where is the quote where I said I was a felon?

and another FYI

If a thug wanted to get my concealed carry weapon he would first have to know I was carrying then he would have to get up close and personal with me, lift up my shirt and reach into my waistband

Now YOU might let any guy on the street lift up your shirt and put his hand in your waistband but don't assume I would allow that

Wont do articles. Only links, but here is a prime excample of fire arm negligence. Perhaps had the moron followed the 10 rules most kids used to know he would likely not shot his wall and fridge. And thank God no one was home when sister humper shot his gun off being an asshole.

Then this,
Negligent Discharge: When Bad Things Happen to Good Shooters | USCCA

Now that's a pro. And his accident is a common one.

Negligent, not accidental discharge and the resulting gunshot wounds

And one of the biggest ND culprits, the 1911.

Not a stupid or bad guy, just one who lacked training in safely handling firearms, and toattaly ignorant of how a 1911 pattern pistol works.

Oh, then there is this guy. He deserved to be shot worse, and it's only by Gods Grace no one was hurt. All moron had to do was spend 5 minutes on the webs looking into what types of holsters are best for Glocks, a fine weapon that is notorious for ND's while being holstered.bet that dude got some training after that yes?

When Bad Holsters Turn Worse: This Guy Took One Right In The A$$, Here’s Why A Proper Holster Is Essential

And Another self inflicted ass shooting, thankfully only injured was to the mouth breather who thought he knew it all.

SAFETY WARNING! Worn Leather Holsters Can Cause Accidental Discharges!

So you all are saying that these deliberate acts of fire arm stupidity are acceptable,ya?

Texas CHL Eligibility

And the link,

and another FYI

If a thug wanted to get my concealed carry weapon he would first have to know I was carrying then he would have to get up close and personal with me, lift up my shirt and reach into my waistband

Now YOU might let any guy on the street lift up your shirt and put his hand in your waistband but don't assume I would allow that

I'm digging for that. If I don't find it then I retract the statement as it's wrong and Not provable.

Wont do articles. Only links, but here is a prime excample of fire arm negligence. Perhaps had the moron followed the 10 rules most kids used to know he would likely not shot his wall and fridge. And thank God no one was home when sister humper shot his gun off being an asshole.

Then this,
Negligent Discharge: When Bad Things Happen to Good Shooters | USCCA

Now that's a pro. And his accident is a common one.

Negligent, not accidental discharge and the resulting gunshot wounds

And one of the biggest ND culprits, the 1911.

Not a stupid or bad guy, just one who lacked training in safely handling firearms, and toattaly ignorant of how a 1911 pattern pistol works.

Oh, then there is this guy. He deserved to be shot worse, and it's only by Gods Grace no one was hurt. All moron had to do was spend 5 minutes on the webs looking into what types of holsters are best for Glocks, a fine weapon that is notorious for ND's while being holstered.bet that dude got some training after that yes?

When Bad Holsters Turn Worse: This Guy Took One Right In The A$$, Here’s Why A Proper Holster Is Essential

And Another self inflicted ass shooting, thankfully only injured was to the mouth breather who thought he knew it all.

SAFETY WARNING! Worn Leather Holsters Can Cause Accidental Discharges!

So you all are saying that these deliberate acts of fire arm stupidity are acceptable,ya?
it's not that common way less than 1000 times a year in a country of over 350 million

it's almost statistically insignificant

Texas CHL Eligibility

And the link,

and another FYI

I'm digging for that. If I don't find it then I retract the statement as it's wrong and Not provable.
Clock's ticking asshole

tell you what why don't you hold your breath until you find it?

Now your a back peddling coward. You said no one should have to prove any proficiency at all before they are allowed to publicly carry a concealed weapon. was this you by chance ? That you Tex?

Maybe had Tex (you) done a class or two, he would have understood that the safety stays on and finger stays OFF the trigger until you are looking at your target and ready to fire. It's these guys who you say should freely be able to tuck a gun in their pants and carry.

Now your a back peddling coward. You said no one should have to prove any proficiency at all before they are allowed to publicly carry a concealed weapon. was this you by chance ? That you Tex?
How does that translate into me supporting thugs having guns in your .22 caliber brain?

so what if a guy shot himself in the leg

he didn't hurt anyone but himself

where are all the examples of a legal concealed carry permit holder accidentally shooting a person while out in public?

Maybe had Tex (you) done a class or two, he would have understood that the safety stays on and finger stays OFF the trigger until you are looking at your target and ready to fire. It's these guys who you say should freely be able to tuck a gun in their pants and carry.

My Glocks do not have safeties and the Glock is THE most issued handgun in law enforcement in the world

Texas CHL Eligibility

And the link,

and another FYI

Clock's ticking asshole

What clock drunky boy? You act like you are important or something. Really, you are starting to realize as what you are defending. Yes, you look that stupid convict.

Texas CHL Eligibility

And the link,

and another FYI

Clock's ticking asshole

What clock drunky boy? You act like you are important or something. Really, you are starting to realize as what you are defending. Yes, you look that stupid convict.

So back up your accusation FAGGOT

You think you can say anything and it's true

and I am defending my right to carry a weapon you are advocating denying me that right and you want to lie about me while doing it

so you have proven yourself to be a liar AND a moron

My Glocks do not have safeties and the Glock is THE most issued handgun in law enforcement in the world

Lol, yeah, for folks who know how to use them retard. I believe the last two were Glocks, and a shit ton of ND's happen with Glocks convict. That would be when getting ready to clean them after dropping the mag and pulling the trigger back to the fired position, and then holstering the weapon. So you know convict, the last two linked accounts were Glocks being discharged in holsters. So no convict, your Glock won't make up for your stupid.

Forum List

Back