Male Awarded Girls High School All-State Track Honors

People can claim that this is a mental situation whereby someone feels they are a man in a woman's body and therefore identify as female.

Even going there one cannot escape the fact that they still have a man's body.

What's the difference then between a female that pumps herself full of steroids to get the advantage that those bring and a female that has that advantage built in as part of their body chemistry.

Allowing these people to compete against females, with actual female bodies, is absurd.

Liberal nuttery in full bloom whereby we must all pretend that what is reality is not reality and encroaching in any way, no matter how sensible, on that fantasy is simply not allowed.

Where is NOW demanding an end to this bullshit? Because girls and young ladies train very intensely to rank in a sport. Now boys can just say "I'm a girl" and win everything?

This is madness and the feminists need to be taken to task.

Haines’ policy states “For the purposes of gender identification for interscholastic activities, the district will consider the gender identity based on the student’s consistent declaration of gender identity, their actions, attitude, dress and mannerisms.”

This highlights how the transgender phenomenon in society is fueled by nothing more than sexism. If someone were to demand that a person's actions, attitudes, dress, and/or mannerisms makes the "more" or "less" of a man or woman, liberals would be shitting their pants.

Transgenders are just misunderstood. ...... :cool:

More like nuts.
Yep, ignoring biology seems to be the new anti science craze. If I said I self identified as a dog anyone with common sense would say I have a mental problem. Same goes with basic biology.

I wouldn't let our children anywhere near a child who is so confused and any parent who does needs to have their head examined

There are parents who claim their child is trans - at age 4 - and encourage it.

I would favor removing the child from such an abusive environment.

Transgenders are just misunderstood. ...... :cool:

More like nuts.
Yep, ignoring biology seems to be the new anti science craze. If I said I self identified as a dog anyone with common sense would say I have a mental problem. Same goes with basic biology.

I wouldn't let our children anywhere near a child who is so confused and any parent who does needs to have their head examined

There are parents who claim their child is trans - at age 4 - and encourage it.

I would favor removing the child from such an abusive environment.

I've raised six children through age 4 and I'm here to tell you that is the last thing on a 4 y/o's mind

Forum List

Back