Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

Is this what this particular store sells and is this what he ordered?
If I worked at the store and someone told me they wanted to order a P-NUT POWER PLUS, hold the peanuts, I would not do it and tell them to order something else.
Generally, employees do not mix individual ingredients and they are premixed, so then that order would not be possible for them to comply with.
I looked at their website
There are two Smoothies that have Peanut Butter in them

If your son has a severe Peanut allergy, why wouldn’t you order one of the other dozen Smoothies?

Never seen or heard of a "peanut smoothie" and I doubt they exist.
He did not likely order a "peanut smoother, hold the peanuts".
The most common smoothie flavors are coco, fruit, or dairy.

P-NUT POWER PLUS​

Ingredients:​

Banana, Peanut Butter, Non-Fat Frozen Yogurt, Soy Milk, Energy, Multi-Vitamin, Whey Protein (10g)​

P-NUT POWER PLUS​

Ingredients:​

Banana, Peanut Butter, Non-Fat Frozen Yogurt, Soy Milk, Energy, Multi-Vitamin, Whey Protein (10g)​

Is that what he ordered? I thought he ordered something else and they put chopped peanuts in it.

Whatever he ordered, he specifically asked if they could leave out the peanuts or peanut butter.

Is that what he ordered? I thought he ordered something else and they put chopped peanuts in it.

Whatever he ordered, he specifically asked if they could leave out the peanuts or peanut butter.
That is what the manager said he ordered
She admits he said no peanut butter

But it seems like an odd choice to order

Not defending him, way out of line. But the fact this even went viral let alone the MSM picking it up shows you the retarded times we live in. I bet those girls will get a nice check for the video and “emotional distress“ NEXT STORY

Those watching the video sided with the teenagers behind the counter rather than the father of a son with peanut allergies

Behavior accounts for that

Menu at Robeks
3 drinks out of 34 have Peanut Butter in them

Why is it that after white conservatives go on racial tirades and display primitive violent behaviors they always claim that they aren't racist?
I find it odd that a racist word is your big issue. They poisoned his fucking kid!

It looks like they attempted to murder his child. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

So a useless high school kid got into a food fight they could not handle. BFD.
So, if it was done on purpose, it ups the ante. Which makes this hate and racial. And attempted murder or something in that direction. This is possible.

The man was clearly wrong responding poorly due to fear for his son's life. However being charged with crimes & fired for throwing a milkshake, is over the top crewel punishment for such a small lapse in judgement. I guarantee a black man would not be forced to suffer that punishment for the same thing.

The man should have been forced to complete racial training & counseling. But instead now he will be unemployed & more angry.

A black guy probably would have gotten shot...

Or you guys would be screaming about how crime is out of control.

But a white dude is out of line, and it's "Poor baby".

It looks like they attempted to murder his child. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

So a useless high school kid got into a food fight they could not handle. BFD.

Really? What kind of idiot who has a child with a peanut allergy orders from place that serves peanuts. The chances of cross-contamination are just too high.

Really? What kind of idiot who has a child with a peanut allergy orders from place that serves peanuts. The chances of cross-contamination are just too high.
Not only that, but he ordered a Peanut Smoothie….Hold the Peanuts

He threw a smoothie at the clerks behind the counter and hurled racial insults at the teenaged staff.

Merrill Lynch fired his ass.

Ok a few things here as this is a different case. First, there is nothing to justify the man’s actions, but he had a better excuse then most people. Most videos be people going wild in fast food joints (which a good chunk are Blacks) are over little things. His son almost died and the store employees were negligent.

In addition, yes he was ignorant in his response, but getting fired for non-work conduct is ridiculous. He should have been fired from his job of 30 yrs over this.

A black guy probably would have gotten shot...

Or you guys would be screaming about how crime is out of control.

But a white dude is out of line, and it's "Poor baby".

More blacks people cause problems in fast food joints then whites!

I see yet another non story by the media hyped up and made national in order to manipulate uneducated trained monkeys like JoeB who have absolutely no intellect and never question their masters.

The media could have a field day if it wanted were they to select different non stories to highlight with an opposite agenda to pursue, but these trained monkeys are just too patently stupid to ever question the obviously manipulative nature of their narrative.

Our it's just an interesting example of white privilege.

If there was actual negligence, then you contact an attorney. You don't go and berate some minimum wage person. I am willing to be there is a big old sign someone in that store warning people with peanut allergies, which this knucklehead ignored.

Forum List

Back