Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

Still not playing
If you think calling a Mexican worker an illegal is not a racist conclusion I am not going to patronize you

You're such a fucking liar. At no time did he call anyone "an illegal".

There were no racial slurs used at all. None. Zero.

You're such a pussy lib that you need to make shit up in the hopes of bolstering your argument.

And that begs the question: How's that fail taste, douchebag?

His son is allergic to peanuts and he orders him a Peanut Smoothie ?

Isnt that asking for trouble?
He didn't order a PEANUT smoothie---go listen to the video. He specially told them that his son had a PEANUT ALLERGY and to not add peanuts. The idiot purposely since a peanut smoothie wouldn't be norm made one and gave it to him. My guess out of spite which almost killed his son.

P-NUT POWER PLUS​

Ingredients:​

Banana, Peanut Butter, Non-Fat Frozen Yogurt, Soy Milk, Energy, Multi-Vitamin, Whey Protein (10g)​

It does matter----what the fuck do we want idiot illegals collecting welfare and doing awful at their supposed jobs?

Did you even bother to listen to the video of what happened...He specifically ordered a smoothie with NO PEANUTS citing his son's allergies....the fucking illegal went out of its way to make a peanut allergy that almost killed his son. ATTEMPTED murder wouldn't you say on the illegals part. And I do mean murder, given that making a peanut smoothie would not be a norm so it was spiteful to do it.

I would agree with most of it except that peanut powder is likely a common smoothie ingredient, as filler.
But the employees should still have known and not included any peanuts.
It is not hard.
But I would also say they may not have done it deliberately if they were new and very badly trained.

Never seen or heard of a "peanut smoothie" and I doubt they exist.
He did not likely order a "peanut smoother, hold the peanuts".
The most common smoothie flavors are coco, fruit, or dairy.

Look! Over there! >>>>>>>> A big fat deflection! (and a surrender on the thread topic)
A lot of that going around

FakeOutrageWhileIgnoring2_Words.gif

P-NUT POWER PLUS​

Ingredients:​

Banana, Peanut Butter, Non-Fat Frozen Yogurt, Soy Milk, Energy, Multi-Vitamin, Whey Protein (10g)​

Is this what this particular store sells and is this what he ordered?
If I worked at the store and someone told me they wanted to order a P-NUT POWER PLUS, hold the peanuts, I would not do it and tell them to order something else.
Generally, employees do not mix individual ingredients and they are premixed, so then that order would not be possible for them to comply with.

Illegal immigran is a racial slur? Huh
Not defending him, way out of line. But the fact this even went viral let alone the MSM picking it up shows you the retarded times we live in. I bet those girls will get a nice check for the video and “emotional distress“ NEXT STORY

Forum List

Back