Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

A black guy probably would have gotten shot...

Or you guys would be screaming about how crime is out of control.

But a white dude is out of line, and it's "Poor baby".

Really? What kind of idiot who has a child with a peanut allergy orders from place that serves peanuts. The chances of cross-contamination are just too high.
You must be a frustrated doctor. They're very good at blaming the victim, like you just tried to.

I'm giving a lot of latitude here because the guy was reputedly a democrat. Normally, I'd shrug my shoulders and say, "Meh, one dead dem kid. No sweat".

Ok a few things here as this is a different case. First, there is nothing to justify the man’s actions, but he had a better excuse then most people. Most videos be people going wild in fast food joints (which a good chunk are Blacks) are over little things. His son almost died and the store employees were negligent.

In addition, yes he was ignorant in his response, but getting fired for non-work conduct is ridiculous. He should have been fired from his job of 30 yrs over this.

I am always amused that the same people who think that workers should have no rights are upset when they discover that most workers have no rights.

If I told them "NO PEANUTS" because my son has a peanut allergy, and they made it with peanuts anyway, and my son had to be rushed to the hospital in order to survive, I'd be furious too!

If my son had a peanut allergy, I wouldn't have gotten food from a place that serves peanut based menu items. The chance of cross contamination is too great.

Sorry, but you are totally and completely wrong on this one.
The smoothie store was totally and criminally negligent, almost resulting in a murder.

The man clearly instructed them to NOT include any peanuts, and they said they would comply.
They clearly did NOT, and his son had to be rushed to the hospital.

Uh, guy, it's a smoothie, it's not the fucking Covid Vaccine.

So this is NOTHING at all like a Karen incident.
It was REAL, NEGLIGENT, DELIBERATE, CRIMINAL, and almost caused a DEATH.
The store never even apologized for their near murder of his son.

The fact you would relish a distraught father being fired for upset of the risk of death to his son, is unforgivable.

I am willing to bet that store probably has a sign that warns that products here are made with peanuts. Just like most seafood restaurants have a warning about seafood allergies and Denny's have warnings about egg allergies.

It is Merril Lynch who should now be boycotted.

My guess is, this joker actually HAD a contract with Merrill-Lynch (unlike the rest of us At-Will Wage Slaves) that specifically has a clause that calls for him to be fired if he brings bad rep on the company.

If my son had a peanut allergy, I wouldn't have gotten food from a place that serves peanut based menu items. The chance of cross contamination is too great.

Uh, guy, it's a smoothie, it's not the fucking Covid Vaccine.

I am willing to bet that store probably has a sign that warns that products here are made with peanuts. Just like most seafood restaurants have a warning about seafood allergies and Denny's have warnings about egg allergies.

My guess is, this joker actually HAD a contract with Merrill-Lynch (unlike the rest of us At-Will Wage Slaves) that specifically has a clause that calls for him to be fired if he brings bad rep on the company.
But you are an intelligent adult. See?

I wouldn't have either, but I would still be extremely upset and furious if I told them no peanuts, and they managed to get them in there anyway.

You must be a frustrated doctor. They're very good at blaming the victim, like you just tried to.

I'm giving a lot of latitude here because the guy was reputedly a democrat. Normally, I'd shrug my shoulders and say, "Meh, one dead dem kid. No sweat".

I don't think a Democrat would have screamed "Fucking Immigrants".... your side has been preaching hate for immigrants for the last five years.

Forum List

Back