Man beats up naked Peeping Tom.. Faces 3 years in prison.

:lol:

You just can't make this stuff..up.

Just because you are a giant pussy, doesnt make the rest of us pussies.

The best part of being called a pussy by a pussy is the comedy factor.

This one is way off the charts!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This man was within his right to detain and fight back against this asshole, the severity required being entirely on the asshole doing the peeping.

Needless to say your words prove you are a giant wimp, mewling for government to tell you how to think, how to act, and how much you are allowed to defend you and yours.

This man was within his right to detain and fight back against this asshole, the severity required being entirely on the asshole doing the peeping.

Needless to say your words prove you are a giant wimp, mewling for government to tell you how to think, how to act, and how much you are allowed to defend you and yours.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dub thee

Big Pussy.

Watch out for Tony, Big Pussy.

Using the same logic it would have been appropriate for Monica Lewinsky's father to kick the shit out of the married pervert who abused his daughter.

This was in Albuquerque. The DA is Kari Brandenburg, a woman and a Democrat, so it's no surprise she's prosecuting the victim. The left doesn't approve of people defending themselves or their families and women are even worse about it when violence is involved.

Using the same logic it would have been appropriate for Monica Lewinsky's father to kick the shit out of the married pervert who abused his daughter.

I fail to see how being that Monica Lewinsky was a grown adult woman who willingly made her own choices, but hey, obfuscate away.

Yet another Compassionate Conservative heard from. :lol::lol::lol:

Brave Sir Big Pussy, runs like a punk most of the time.

Go Big Pussy..go.

Still here, bitch. its a thing called "real life" I suggest you go and try it.

its simple to find

1) Get up from your computer
2) leave your mom's basement
3) exit that thing called the "front door"
4)?????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dub thee

Big Pussy.

Watch out for Tony, Big Pussy.

Hey, asshole, the dryer went off, your mom is yelling down into the basement for you to fold the laundry.

Yet another Compassionate Conservative heard from. :lol::lol::lol:

Who said anything about compassion? Only a limp wristed liberal would feel compasion for a peeping tom asshole who wacks off to little kids.

I am a strict constructional federalist libertarian, if you actually want to know.

A "strict constructional federalist libertairan." Well, excuse me. I guess that means you aren't an authoritarian jerk, then.

Sure could have fooled me.

Last edited:
The beating was much too severe. The father, brother, and a friend chased the peeper away from the property and then two of them lay the beating on him -- how cowardly!!! -- until he was in critical condition. I say definitely charge the pair. You don't lay a beating on a person; you restrain them -- that should not have been a problem with three guys -- using only as much force as is necessary until police arrive, not half kill the guy.

ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) - Police say two men took matters into their hands when they caught a naked peeping tom spying on girls in the middle of the night. The alleged prowler is now in critical condition after police say they got into a bloody confrontation.

Investigators spent Thursday morning marking the scene where blood covers the road, evidence of how bloody the confrontation was.

Police say it all started with a 911 call around 2:30 a.m. A man inside a home on Corriz reported an outside prowler watching two girls ages 13 and 15 inside the residence.

The family caught the man when they heard noise coming from outside.

"The bushes were shaking. Then she heard groaning and moaning," said mother Katrina Chavez. "My oldest son went out, said 'What are you doing?' and then discovered he was naked."

While officers were dispatched to the scene, police say the girl’s dad, brother and a friend of the brother chased the man away from their property and down the street.

When police arrived, they found the alleged prowler naked and beaten.

The father, brother and friend are detained and are being interviewed by police Thursday.

"He was at fault and they're just protecting their family," said aunt Maria Ramirez. "He's in their yard, naked, looking through their windows - you don't do that. A normal person does not do that."

APD says they will be working with the DA to decide if the three men will be charged with anything.

The alleged prowler is now at UNMH in critical, unstable condition.

Police have not yet released the names of the people involved in the incident.

Naked peeping tom in critical condition after beatdown by victim's family. - NeoGAF

Forum List

Back