Man Calls Cops, They Arrive And Kill His Dog...

It's like lawyers, politicians, and used-car salesmen: there ARE good cops, but the 90% that are crooked/evil/psychotic ruin it for them.

To be frank you people should understand that it is never safe to call a cop in this day and age. They're going to show up and they're going to a look for a reason to arrest or to kill some fool or his happy dog if need be. Rhoid raging, bald headed, ex-military, PTSD thugs who think they're still in a combat zone. The ones that never were are the worst. This is why I have body armor and multiple assault weapons.

Last edited:
Unfortunately for you, you ARE required to obey police commands. IF you want to save your pets, yourself, your children, you won't stand on some ridiculous principle that you are right. You will be right and dead, your dog dead, your children dead. There comes a time when reality bites and you bleed. Yes. Most of the time it really is the victim's fault. Not because they are wrong, but because they are stupid.

Yeah, you're a very twisted Authority-Worshipper. :cuckoo:

Unfortunately for you, you ARE required to obey police commands. IF you want to save your pets, yourself, your children, you won't stand on some ridiculous principle that you are right. You will be right and dead, your dog dead, your children dead. There comes a time when reality bites and you bleed. Yes. Most of the time it really is the victim's fault. Not because they are wrong, but because they are stupid.

Not really. He's just being pragmatic. The facts are cold and hard, and most of the time the psycho cops get away with it even if they've banged on the wrong door.

If the dog was not armed (Since when can a dog hold a gun?) or coming after the cop, that cop should be busted for shooting the dog.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Not really. He's just being pragmatic. The facts are cold and hard, and most of the time the psycho cops get away with it even if they've banged on the wrong door.

Even if a psycho cop doesn't get away with it. You are still dead and so is your dog.

Alright, time for a little reason here. How many cops are there in the US? Something like 800,000. These type of cases make the news or the social media circuit because they are relatively rare. I do think some are too quick to dispatch dogs, I can understand officer safety but OC spray works wonders and would effectively deal with a dog unless it was in full attack mode. In that case it IS the fault of the owner. If you have a dog for a weapon it better be highly disciplined and trained, like a police dog.

I hear ya, but it sounds too much like a 'Blame the Victim' mentality to me. I do agree with you on them getting away with their crimes most of the time though. That is the sad reality. The System's obviously rigged in their favor.

Last edited:
That's why bad cops should be introduced to 50 grains traveling at 4000fps, from about a half mile...

Or put in Prison. Prisoners love to see former Cops sent their way. They truly enjoy humiliating them. The Cop's bullying days come to a swift end. The roles get reversed. The bully Cop ends up crying for his mommy & daddy. It's a wonderful sight to Prisoners. But it doesn't happen very often. They do usually get away with their crimes.

Forum List

Back