Man Calls Cops, They Arrive And Kill His Dog...

It won't bring his beloved pet back.
No it won't, but why should that cop get away with shooting the dog when the dog really didn't do anything to deserve being shot?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
How do you know the dog "didn't do anything to deserve being shot"?
Leaping to conclusions without the facts is a risky deal
I saw it said here earlier that the only thing that the dog was guilty of was barking. If that is true, the cop should be sued because barking is not a crime especially when it is the only way that anything can be said.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A family called the police to calm down a violent mentally ill teen and the teen was shot and killed. If you call the police, make sure of what you want them to do and put the dogs away. Especially if you call the police. You are in control. You called. Put the dogs away.

Sure, blame the victim. Why not? :eusa_hand:

I don't think Katz is, it's just the reality of what can easily happen if your dog is present when a cop is around. Don't take a chance, put your dog away.

And if they're federal thugs lock up the women and children too!

It won't bring his beloved pet back.
No it won't, but why should that cop get away with shooting the dog when the dog really didn't do anything to deserve being shot?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

How do you know the dog "didn't do anything to deserve being shot"?
Leaping to conclusions without the facts is a risky deal

Probably because the deputy was fired so quickly. That tends to imply he's pretty worthless and the SO is happy to be rid of him.

The dog doesn't need to do anything. Many times, too many times when the police show up they shoot the dogs immediately. Don't stand on some kind of ridiculous principle about what the police should or shouldn't do. Put the dogs away. Would you rather be right or have a live pet?

Just now on the news. A meter reader felt threatened by a three pound teacup Yorkie and killed it. Watch your pets. Guard them.

I know, he's a dumb Redneck. He deserved it. I'm sure that'll be some of the resident Authority-Worshippers' take on this travesty. Or some other nonsensical defense.

Oh good ole Government, always there to help ya out. Poor guy.

"Candy was brutally murdered in her own yard by Rains County Officer Jerred Dooley after her owners had been robbed. Her only crime was barking."

To serve and protect became invade and attack by Rains County Deputy Jerred Dooley ID #510. Good Friday became Bad Friday for our family. It started with me discovering my home had been broken into and several items of value stolen including my firearms. We attempt to guard against this, but we all know that unfortunately theft happens. When it does happen, we call our local law enforcement officials for help. “To serve and protect” is a motto that we all want to embrace at a time like this.

So that’s what I did. I called the Rains Co. Sheriff’s office and notified them of the burglary. I had no idea of how tragic that act of faith (in what is supposed to be the people who protect us) would soon become.

Our beloved blue heeler Candy was just like many of your beloved pets, a member of your family that’s more than just an animal. Candy was not only that, but a valuable employee at my dairy because she worked with me daily as I gathered cows, worked calves, etc. I can provide dozens of witnesses who can verify that Candy liked to be petted and loved and was NOT AGGRESSIVE AT ALL. She has NEVER bitten anyone in her short 3 year life, but if someone drove up to our residence she would bark like all GOOD dogs do...

Man Calls Cops, They Arrive And Kill His Dog - YouTube

Read more at LiveLeak.com - Officer Responding to Theft Shoots Victim's Dog

One of these days, a cop is going to kill someone's dog for no reason and the owner is going to kill the cop. I would vote to acquit such a person based on the fact the person killed the cop in self-defense fearing for his life. I mean if you kill my dog, I have to expect you are going to shoot me next, so I'm going to shoot you first.

A family called the police to calm down a violent mentally ill teen and the teen was shot and killed. If you call the police, make sure of what you want them to do and put the dogs away. Especially if you call the police. You are in control. You called. Put the dogs away.

I don't think Katz is, it's just the reality of what can easily happen if your dog is present when a cop is around. Don't take a chance, put your dog away.

Or have your gun ready to shoot the cop if he decides to shoot your dog.

Good point. Do not call the police if you don't want to accept the risk. When the police show up, they have no idea what's going on other than the basis for the complaint. It could be shots fired, or man with a knife or domestic assault. They don't know. So make sure everyone is secured. It isn't blame the victim, it's blame the stupid. Until the police have made a determination, themselves, everyone they encounter on a call is presumed dangerous. When the police become mind readers, get back to us.

Police shoot innocent man.
LA deputies mistakenly killed innocent man in West Hollywood | abc7.com

The police did nothing wrong. Why do you think that is?

It was THREE HOURS AFTER HE CALLED THEM. They show up 3hrs later and kill his cow dog out in the middle of his ranch when the cow dog barked at him, this after the effin house was robbed. The guy couldn't be bothered to wait in his car till the rancher gets there instead he friggin shoots the dog for barking.

What a freaking coward that cop is,pathetic and anyone defending that kind of actions is a retard beyond compare.

That cop need a good old fashion country ass kicking.

I think most everybody would agree that the deputy was not temperamentally suited for law enforcement. And his training seems to leave a lot to be desired. That raises the question as to the suitability of the sheriff who hired and trained him.

Or have your gun ready to shoot the cop if he decides to shoot your dog.

I don't think anyone wants to go there. Wisdom suggests securing weapons as well as putting dogs up when expecting a visit from law enforcement.

If someone hurt my dog I would rip them apart with my teeth. Just to make sure of my loved ones safety. I make sure she is out of harm's way.

Put your pets away. Meter readers, delivery people, especially the police. Keep the pets safe.

Let's get the full story. Did the dog try to bite the officer?

I doubt it. Cop sees a barking dog, thinks OMG its going to attack me, and shoots it.

Too many cops are just old high school bullies who can't wait to shoot their gun and kill something. It's getting to the point that people need guns to protect themselves from the cops.

I have to agree. It's in their nature to bully. And their given all the power & authority to do so. It's a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:
That's what happens in war. The criminals became militarized so the police became militarized. The police know that whoever they encounter may be violent, strung out on drugs or just hate the police so they act accordingly. Did you really think the kind of societal decay wouldn't have some consequences you don't like?

Put the dogs away. If you want to save them. If you call the police. Put the dogs away.

That's not good enough. That's a 'Blame the Victim' mentality. That mentality only leads to people like you defending them murdering innocent Citizens too. You'll probably say something like, 'Well then don't call the Police if you don't want to accept the risks. Put your family away. If you want to save them.' It's a very misguided and dangerous mentality.

Good point. Do not call the police if you don't want to accept the risk. When the police show up, they have no idea what's going on other than the basis for the complaint. It could be shots fired, or man with a knife or domestic assault. They don't know. So make sure everyone is secured. It isn't blame the victim, it's blame the stupid. Until the police have made a determination, themselves, everyone they encounter on a call is presumed dangerous. When the police become mind readers, get back to us.

Police shoot innocent man.
LA deputies mistakenly killed innocent man in West Hollywood | abc7.com

Authorities responded to an assault with a deadly weapon call in the 900 block of Palm Avenue at 9:29 p.m. Monday. At the time, their information stated that the suspect was a white male wearing a black shirt.

When deputies arrived at the scene, they saw a man coming out of an apartment covered in blood, and then a second man ran out. That man, identified as 30-year-old John Winkler of West Hollywood, was wearing a black shirt and appeared to be lunging at the victim, investigators said.

"Believing Winkler was the assailant and the assault was ongoing ... three deputies fired their duty weapons at him," the sheriff's department said in a statement.

The police did nothing wrong. Why do you think that is?

You're a very misguided person. You're not required to worship the Police as Gods. You do know that, don't ya? You blame the victims, rather than blame your Police Gods. And that's pretty sad.

Unfortunately for you, you ARE required to obey police commands. IF you want to save your pets, yourself, your children, you won't stand on some ridiculous principle that you are right. You will be right and dead, your dog dead, your children dead. There comes a time when reality bites and you bleed. Yes. Most of the time it really is the victim's fault. Not because they are wrong, but because they are stupid.

We have SIX grown adult children. Right now, ONE of them is actually speaking to us.

We have FOUR pets..........3 dogs and 1 cat. Our three dogs are a german shepherd, and 2 other dogs that weigh 8 lbs. and 12 lbs. Our cat is a sweetheart.

Our dogs and cat are our CHILDREN. They mean the WORLD to us. They are our friends and our companions. They give us unconditional love. They make us laugh. They make us pause in wonderment at their intelligence and problem-solving abilities.

If I had to do it all over again, I would NEVER have had HUMAN children, and would have spent my life filled with the love and companionship of dogs and cats.

If I ever called law enforcement for assistance (which I basically NEVER do), and some Barney Fife showed up on my property and MURDERED one of my dogs because she was barking, in VERY short order Barney would be pushing up daisies.

You murder one of my furry children, you pay. Period.

I have my precious dog. If someone harmed her, they'd have to shoot me before I skinned them alive. When the police are called, which they are for various reasons since I live in the city. As soon as that car rolls up, my dog is in my arms. The cops aren't even coming here, not knocking at my door, but that dog is in my arms. If she goes, so do I. There is absolutely no way in the world I would put my doghter at risk of harm. I'd lock her in the closet first.

Then a couple cops would kick the closet door open and stomp the dog to death or blast it with shotguns while a few others beat the shit out of you with nightsticks or blasted you with Tazers. They kill pets for the same reason they beat the shit out of people, torture bedridden octogenarians, and ruin the lives of anyone who dares to cross them: the sheer joy of thuggery!

I know, he's a dumb Redneck. He deserved it. I'm sure that'll be some of the resident Authority-Worshippers' take on this travesty. Or some other nonsensical defense.

Oh good ole Government, always there to help ya out. Poor guy.

"Candy was brutally murdered in her own yard by Rains County Officer Jerred Dooley after her owners had been robbed. Her only crime was barking."

To serve and protect became invade and attack by Rains County Deputy Jerred Dooley ID #510. Good Friday became Bad Friday for our family. It started with me discovering my home had been broken into and several items of value stolen including my firearms. We attempt to guard against this, but we all know that unfortunately theft happens. When it does happen, we call our local law enforcement officials for help. “To serve and protect” is a motto that we all want to embrace at a time like this.

So that’s what I did. I called the Rains Co. Sheriff’s office and notified them of the burglary. I had no idea of how tragic that act of faith (in what is supposed to be the people who protect us) would soon become.

Our beloved blue heeler Candy was just like many of your beloved pets, a member of your family that’s more than just an animal. Candy was not only that, but a valuable employee at my dairy because she worked with me daily as I gathered cows, worked calves, etc. I can provide dozens of witnesses who can verify that Candy liked to be petted and loved and was NOT AGGRESSIVE AT ALL. She has NEVER bitten anyone in her short 3 year life, but if someone drove up to our residence she would bark like all GOOD dogs do...

Man Calls Cops, They Arrive And Kill His Dog - YouTube

Read more at LiveLeak.com - Officer Responding to Theft Shoots Victim's Dog

One of these days, a cop is going to kill someone's dog for no reason and the owner is going to kill the cop. I would vote to acquit such a person based on the fact the person killed the cop in self-defense fearing for his life. I mean if you kill my dog, I have to expect you are going to shoot me next, so I'm going to shoot you first.

Dude...it would never go to trial. The guy would be murdered (and probably tortured) by the rest of the bullies in blue. The most dangerous street gang in the country is the police.

We have SIX grown adult children. Right now, ONE of them is actually speaking to us.

We have FOUR pets..........3 dogs and 1 cat. Our three dogs are a german shepherd, and 2 other dogs that weigh 8 lbs. and 12 lbs. Our cat is a sweetheart.

Our dogs and cat are our CHILDREN. They mean the WORLD to us. They are our friends and our companions. They give us unconditional love. They make us laugh. They make us pause in wonderment at their intelligence and problem-solving abilities.

If I had to do it all over again, I would NEVER have had HUMAN children, and would have spent my life filled with the love and companionship of dogs and cats.

If I ever called law enforcement for assistance (which I basically NEVER do), and some Barney Fife showed up on my property and MURDERED one of my dogs because she was barking, in VERY short order Barney would be pushing up daisies.

You murder one of my furry children, you pay. Period.

I have my precious dog. If someone harmed her, they'd have to shoot me before I skinned them alive. When the police are called, which they are for various reasons since I live in the city. As soon as that car rolls up, my dog is in my arms. The cops aren't even coming here, not knocking at my door, but that dog is in my arms. If she goes, so do I. There is absolutely no way in the world I would put my doghter at risk of harm. I'd lock her in the closet first.

Then a couple cops would kick the closet door open and stomp the dog to death or blast it with shotguns while a few others beat the shit out of you with nightsticks or blasted you with Tazers. They kill pets for the same reason they beat the shit out of people, torture bedridden octogenarians, and ruin the lives of anyone who dares to cross them: the sheer joy of thuggery!

It hasn't happened yet has it? For all the times I have had direct contact with the police, it has never happened. In fact, the cops have never been anything but courteous. I put the dog away. When the police want to talk to me, I open the door, invite them in, answer all their questions and explain that I have a blind dog that I have put away for safety. Most of the time I am told it's okay to bring her out and she gets an ear scratch.

I have MUCH more to fear from the delivery men, the meter readers or the fucked up liberal neighbors.

It hasn't happened yet has it? For all the times I have had direct contact with the police, it has never happened. In fact, the cops have never been anything but courteous. I put the dog away. When the police want to talk to me, I open the door, invite them in, answer all their questions and explain that I have a blind dog that I have put away for safety. Most of the time I am told it's okay to bring her out and she gets an ear scratch.

I have MUCH more to fear from the delivery men, the meter readers or the fucked up liberal neighbors.
Cops are no different than any one else. Some are butt hole dumb, others are just plain scared to death, still others are really good people.

Forum List

Back