Man Charges at Cop with Axe

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Naperville police officer was on a stop when another car pulled up beside him and the driver jumped out and charged at him with an axe. What in the hell is happening to people?

That is what happens when you bring an axe to gun fight. Suicide by cop.. I've dealt with this before. Its not pretty but it happens. To cowardly to do it himself so he puts that responsibility on the officer. Now that officer has to deal with killing a person. No one wins here..
Let's star a "go-fund-him" for the cop.
Mission: 5 1/2" Redhawk with shoulder holster

Naperville police officer was on a stop when another car pulled up beside him and the driver jumped out and charged at him with an axe. What in the hell is happening to people?

• The Dems let a bunch of criminals out of prison all at once.
  • The left has given criminals the idea that it's open season to kill cops.
  • The left refuses to lock up violent criminals.
  • The news and internet is full of injustice and hatred.
  • Every day we see examples of people on Twitter acting like jerks to other people.

• The Dems let a bunch of criminals out of prison all at once.
  • The left has given criminals the idea that it's open season to kill cops.
  • The left refuses to lock up violent criminals.
You can tell the man was enraged and not thinking. HE failed to put the car in park and had to stop the attack briefly. That hesitation is what saved the officers life. It gave him 2 seconds to process the attack. I'm leaning towards suicide by cop.. he showed all the signs. The disorganization in actions is a dead giveaway.

Last edited:

Insane. Sorry it had to happen. But the guy left that poor cop absolutely no choice.

I have no idea what it was about. But his death — while sad and tragic in one sense — is a bit of good news, in another sense. The right guy won and the right one lost.

A couple of years ago when the world was going insane over Trump and it was a daily dose of his enemies screaming wildly, getting in peoples faces, bringing a weapon to a baseball diamond and challenging anything related to Trump with violent speech and actions, I said that "all of these people remind me of the movie The Crazies".

If anyone has seen the movie they will understand the reference to those events and this video.

Now, you add two years of shutdowns during the pandemic, the increase in poisons being smuggled in and other decline across important metrics, such occurrences will be more regular.

A couple of years ago when the world was going insane over Trump and it was a daily dose of his enemies screaming wildly, getting in peoples faces, bringing a weapon to a baseball diamond and challenging anything related to Trump with violent speech and actions, I said that "all of these people remind me of the movie The Crazies".

If anyone has seen the movie they will understand the reference to those events and this video.

Now, you add two years of shutdowns during the pandemic, the increase in poisons being smuggled in and other decline across important metrics, such occurrences will be more regular.
Its called the intentional destabilization of a populace. Uncontrolled drugs. Uncontrolled immigration and gangs. no consequences for crimes committed.. It is by design.. that is how you kill a community of like minded people you fill them with crap, insecurity and lies..

Sadly, only the strong cops will survive this and go back to work. Most will have issues that will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

I've never been in such a situation so it's easy for me to say, but I imagine one has compartmentalize the situation as "it wasn't personal, you did what you needed to do in order to stay alive." In reality, that man shot himself.

As odd as it might sound, if I were a detective working on a case and I suspected or even knew that someone on the team was tampering with evidence or targeting an innocent man, regardless of how I viewed the perp; that would haunt me far more than this. Knowing an innocent man is being destroyed and not speaking up to me is the definition of evil.

What this cop did wasn't evil, it was necessary. I

hope it bothers him, I prefer those types of human being armed on the streets. Cops with a conscience. Hopefully he understands how proper he acted.

I can't even kill flies, I literally try to save them if they are trapped in water etc. A human going at me with the clear intention of killing me? That's easier for me, whatever the consequences, he is responsible.

Close proximity attacks. He's lucky to have been able to fire his weapon with it being so close. A person with a knife or ax can travel 21 feet in the time it takes to unholster, aim and fire your weapon.
I was taking a handgun safety and marksmanship course over a weekend, once, and when the instructor made that "21 ft" statement, I didn't believe him. We paired off and tried it and now I'm a believer.

I was taking a handgun safety and marksmanship course over a weekend, once, and when the instructor made that "21 ft" statement, I didn't believe him. We paired off and tried it and now I'm a believer.
Yep... I did ground combat training for officers. A whole lot of people think its BS. Once confronted with it they become believers. I had a couple of martial arts folks and when they attacked from 21 feet most officers hadn't even unholstered before they were victims.

This officer had about 10 feet of separation. IF it were not for the car rolling and the attacker being distracted by it, this officer was in deep trouble. That two seconds probably saved his life.

I wonder how Bidens, and the lefts social workers would have handled this?

Oh, I'm sure they Stuart Smalley have talked him into handing over the axe ...

Joan Crawford - Strait-Jacket.jpg

I went to a seminar not too long ago with police, ambulance, and psychologists discussing mental patients in crisis.

The question came up from the moderator, "How many people have dealt with a mental patient in crisis?"

Of course, everyone raised their hands. Then the moderator went on to ask, "Where did you deal with them? Was it in a clinic or office where the patient arrived for an appointment. Where the patient was calm and reasonable? Where security could have ejected them if they showed aggression? How many have dealt with a patient in crisis on the streets, possibly with a weapon in their hand, not calm and reasonable but possibly drug or alcohol affected?".

Not one of the psychiatrists raised their hands.

Forum List

Back