Man Gets Past Miami Intl Airport Security Riding Luggage Carousel

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
9153C3D1-1E0E-4ABC-A313-AEE205B93C40.png
Unbelievable. Man gets past security unnoticed and rides luggage carousel out to tarmac.

Man crawls through baggage carousel, sneaks onto tarmac at Miami airport

Is it racist of me to notice his appearance? Damn, I think I am guilty of stereotyping!

Is it racist of me to notice his appearance? Damn, I think I am guilty of stereotyping!
Yep, I am as well, I guess. Shame on us! I am sure it is just coincidental, though..
Glad they eventually noticed him.
Wonder if there have been others before him?

Makes you feel all warm and cozy, doesn’t it?

Last edited:
Yep, I am as well, I guess. Shame on us! I am sure it is just coincidental, though..

Airport security may have given him a little extra space so that they would not be accused of stereotyping.

I hope they saw him sooner.
One can only imagine what his plans were, and if others were involved, if he’d succeeded and I suspect we will never know who he is or his intentions ever made public. And was he here on a visa, one of the missing/awol Afghan forces, or born here.

Airport security may have given him a little extra space so that they would not be accused of stereotyping.

Back in '83 they took these things far less seriously. While sitting in lobby waiting for the Beverly Hotel's airport van I kept noticing another van continually pull up and either drop off or pickup airline personal. So after one drop-off I went over and asked the driver if he was going back to LAX. He was and so I bummed a ride. After passing through security gate he must have noticed my startled expression as we rode down the tarmac with airliners taxi-ing besides us and commented that he had same weird reaction during his first week on the job. After asking what airline I was flying he dropped me off at a door that was pilot's entrance and told me to take the stairway up. Did as he said and opened the door at top of steps and was right at the boarding gate, way past the metal detectors they used back in the day.

Forum List

Back