"Man In MAGA Hat Enters Vape Shop - Cashier Turns Into Raving 4-Year-Old"

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
This is one of the BEST ABNORMAL RANTS I've seen.....enjoy the delusional leftist...ROTFLMFAO

moonbat.jpg

This is what happens when asshole parents do not parent. These people have no idea how to be adult.

This is one of the BEST ABNORMAL RANTS I've seen.....enjoy the delusional leftist...ROTFLMFAO

I ain't heard such cussing since granny got her tit caught in the washing machine wringer.

Trump supporters are seing everywhere as racists and *****.
I want the same guy to try and travel the world with trumps hat on, I dont he can make it after he lands overseas. That been said, if the majority hates your ass know you are in the wrong. And I mean the majority of the world and decent people in this country.

Trump supporters are seing everywhere as racists and *****.
I want the same guy to try and travel the world with trumps hat on, I dont he can make it after he lands overseas. That been said, if the majority hates your ass know you are in the wrong. And I mean the majority of the world and decent people in this country.

Is English your 2nd or 3rd language?.....You do it so well!

I would love to see the link where this insane Vape employee was fired. And an interview with the loser.

Forum List

Back