Man Kills 15 Yr Old Girl For Throwing Eggs

Little Rock is the last place you'd want to pull that shit. Dumb kids, but there is no excuse for murdering someone like that.

There was no gun. He 'felt threatened' because they were loud, raucous black teenagers. People think they have a license to kill black teenagers. Probably across the US too. If I had a black teenager in America at this time, I'd keep him/her as close to me as possible. Leave the country if I could. Nowadays, it is like they are all wearing a target.
:lol:

Last edited:
Every time EsmeralDUH writes something a kitten dies.

Yes, us crackas are going to kill us some Negroes! When I wake every morning I put on my boots, shave my head, and start hunting *******! WHITE POWER!

But yeah, I think sending the criminal inner city black populations of Detroit, Chicago, or any other city where the black crime statistics leap of the page, to another country is a fantastic idea. Lincoln would agree.

Last edited:
A 15-year-old girl has died, and another teen is injured after a shooting early Saturday morning.

15-year-old Adrian Broadway died at Children's Hospital.

Police say a suspect is being questioned.

Update:Teen Girl Dies in Late-Night Shooting, LRPD Make Arrest - ArkansasMatters.com - Central Arkansas' Source for News, Weather, and Sports covering Little Rock, North Little Rock, Conway, Cabot, Searcy, Hot Springs, and the rest of Central Arkansa

As bad as this sounds, I can sympathize with the shooter. I'm not saying I'd actually shoot the egg thrower, but it would be nice if we could do something to them.

When we first moved into this house, we were terrorized by people who would drive by during the night and throw eggs at our house. It wasn't once, it was many times and it was always our house that was targeted. I suspect it was the teenage boys who lived in the home before us. The neighbors had stories about them and I found some things in this house that made me worry for them. So many times and the cops won't do anything. One night my husband chased them. It was awhile before they did it again. We were considering sitting outside at night with a paintball gun to paint their truck the next time they did it, but I was told that was illegal. Apparently, it's not illegal to continuously terrorize innocent people with small children by throwing eggs at their house at all hours of the night, but it is illegal to shoot paintball guns at the ones throwing the eggs. After a couple of years, finally it stopped. Either they ended up in jail, or they moved out of the area.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Throwing and egg at a car probably deserves an ass beating if you perp is a man. The egg will eat right through that paint.

The guy even knew it was just a bunch of kids

I don't think this guy will walk free, I think this shooting is much worse then the Dunn shooting.

And if the shooter was white so would you

Forum List

Back