Man quits job to Hunt for Pokemon full time

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
A 24 year old man has quit his job at a local cafe in order to hunt Pokemon figures full time on his phone.

He already has already bagged 90 of the 151 virtual creatures. And has scheduled 20 different bus trips around the country in his Pokemon hunt.

His parent's when interviewed about their son's obsession. Said they supported him 100% and just want him to be happy.

Man Quits Job to Hunt Pokemon Full Time

A 24 year old man has quit his job at a local cafe in order to hunt Pokemon figures full time on his phone.

He already has already bagged 90 of the 151 virtual creatures. And has scheduled 20 different bus trips around the country in his Pokemon hunt.

His parent's when interviewed about their son's obsession. Said they supported him 100% and just want him to be happy.

Man Quits Job to Hunt Pokemon Full Time
Lol Godspeed young trainer

You know, if there were an actual cash prize for getting all of them, MAYBE I could see doing what this dude has done.

But since there's not, it seems like a huge waste of time.

My son is 20 and if he quit his job to do that. Oh never mind my son wouldn't do that. I raised him to work hard and respect others. With parents like the pokey parents we are screwed.

My son was catching those Pokemon things at the local University at midnight and he said it looked like classes were in session there were so many doing it. To me it looks like the end of civilization.

My son was catching those Pokemon things at the local University at midnight and he said it looked like classes were in session there were so many doing it. To me it looks like the end of civilization.
That's what I thought when on college campus they went from Frisbees to hacky sacks...

What do they do with them when they catch them?
Then they git to jack off.

I'm too busy jacking off to look for Pokemon.
69481308.jpg

My son is 20 and if he quit his job to do that. Oh never mind my son wouldn't do that. I raised him to work hard and respect others. With parents like the pokey parents we are screwed.
Obviously the parents are as stupid as their son. ...... :cuckoo:

More so with the parents that demand only one 2,000 year old book to be taught to their children and nothing else. lol

And your comment is a symptom of the problems we have today. So many young adults have no idea what respect and responsibility is all about.
This is an exception that has respect for himself and understands responsibility.
Police officers pay for motel room, help raise $150G for homeless teen who biked six hours to college | Fox News

He traveled 6 hours on a bike to enroll for his second semester of college.

Stop living in the past and join now. Not everyone should have to be a backwards prude that has no fun in life.

Last edited:
Obviously the parents are as stupid as their son. ...... :cuckoo:

More so with the parents that demand only one 2,000 year old book to be taught to their children and nothing else. lol
Church was a part of my son's life. So was school, chores, sports, and playing with his friends. One thing I didn't teach him before puberty, is that if he feels like being a girl, then he could be a girl. In fact he knows enough in science that a boy cannot be a girl. Unless the Lord himself proclaims it.

Forum List

Back